September 2021 due date babies!!!

It’s not any worse than yesterday to be honest. Yeah it’s weird it feels like my whole womb is falling out when I stand up as well
Did you mention it to them when you were last there? If not maybe ring them?

Yeah madam I mentioned it they just said without waters or more dilation nothing can be done.
Your photos look lovely gorgeous girls

So I now have a double appointment Monday? Is that normal? As in scan and then seeing the dr at 2/30 then 2:45

Erm
Pretty sure I just lost my show?

thick thick mucus discharge defo not kelly like more snot like than ever slight tinge of blood in it not lots of blood just a wee bit?

Yup that sounds like it! Maybe call to let midwife know and just keep an eye on things. Mine went like four weeks before baby though, but I'm probs just weird as most people say it happened within a few days of their labours.

I never lost mine with my son. It does seem to be something out of nothing some woman have them laboured some have waited days or weeks. Gonna shower and shave jist in case thoigh haja

Aye definitely action stations from here, could be nowt but could very well be time... check bags are ready, then get your feet up, eat something small and try and chill out *just in case*!

Bag already in car and sons bag packed bath is teddies and such. Trying to chill on sofa before I go to collect my son and my partner from work. Then got some enchiladas for tea and a chilled evening. I do hope this is it I know I’m little bit early still but obviously it’s indicting time

@MadamRose
Oh hon I'm so sorry it really us horrible. I hope things get going soon.

@Bittersweet
Yes that sounds like the show. I've had it happen just b4 labour and during labour but with Tommy I had it happen at 34 and 36 weeks and nothing but those terrible contractions that kept starting and stopping.
Glad u have everything ready just in case.
Looks like it's a race between u and wanting.
Cud be seeing some babies here very soon eeeeeek.

@Catmumof4
When I had pre Dominal labour with Tommy I had it at the back and front.
I had it happen at 29 33+6 35 and 36 weeks. Unfortunately never progressed to labour tho.
I lost my whole plug and had the show at 34 weeks too but still got to my induction at 37 weeks. Was so pissed off after weeks of pain and only 1 to 2 cm dilated and needing a stupid passery to get things going.

@wantingagirl
Not long for you now hon so exciting.

So AFM I'm a bit bummed tbh.
See consultant and thankfully he has given me some tablets for the reflux and more piriton and cream for the itching.
The itching has not been to bad lately.

As for induction I will not get a date untill I'm 36+4 days:-(

He said ideally he wants me to get to 38 weeks because even tho 37 weeks is classed as term its still classed as early term' and some babys lungs may not be fully mature and will need to go scbu.
I told him all my worries and how bad everything has been and he said if I'm still having all these symptoms when I see him next then he will do it at 37 weeks but if the medication he has given me helps and things calm down he said it will be 38 weeks.

Originally he wanted me to see him again on 28th August and also move my growth scan to that day.
But there fully booked and I cudnt be booked in untill 1st September at 36+4 weeks.
My scan is also that day.

Thing is I'm so worried now that they're leaving it so late that they will get all booked up in delivery and I won't be able to get in at 37 weeks' and will end up being pushed to 38.

So I'm feeling a little down. I definitely don't want to go to 38 weeks :-(

Thanks I’ve got left side back pain now which is new!
Sorry to hear that suggar to be fair that’s the gestation they will set for me as well apparently it’s pretty normal to set the date Aron d 36 weeks in case anything changes for you. In terms of getting booked up my friend knew she was being induced and then ended up in the same afternoon so I wouldn’t worry about that

I've got terrible backache today, like tightening, doing my head in. Gonna jump in bath to try shift it. Baby going wild but movement is below belly button now so he has defs dropped a bit. Probably the reason for the backache, with the split muscles thanks to the diastasis recti I don't have any support down the front for him, so my back's probs taking the worst of it. Assuming so anyway.

@Suggerhoney sorry you didn’t get the news you want at the hospital. Seems like such a strange thing to say regarding 37 weeks especially when they let you home birth from 37 weeks so the chance of a baby born at 37Weeks + needing SCBU must be so so slim!

@Bittersweet definitely sounds like things might be slowly kicking off for you!

Bath did fuck all.
Gonna try ordering pizza.
Obviously won't help the backache, but you know, any excuse... :rofl:

@MadamRose

Just seems so weird I will be having my last growth scan and consultant appointment at 36+4 and cud potentially be booked in for 37 weeks.
I said that to my consultant and he said well u already know it will be 37 to 38 weeks so u will be ready.
I'm definitely gonna tell him at that 36+4 appointment I can't go any further than 37 weeks. I think they keep some delivery rooms free for emergencies and high risk ladies. (I'm classed as very high risk)
I think that's how it works so hopefully I will be able to get in with no problems.

@LoneWanderer outch hon. Have u tried some paracetamol see it that helps at all?
Hope u enjoy ure pizza well deserved I say hehe.

So I've finally packed my hospital bags yay.
Only need to add a few last minute items on the day or day b4 of induction.
I'm in for a good week so I've packed loads hehe.
20210804_173514.jpg

Also took some bump pics.

Here is me at 33 weeks with Tommy and at 32+4 weeks now.
IMG_20210804_190419.jpg

Also did some bare belly shots. Excuse the skin
20210804_173702.jpg 20210804_173650.jpg

@LoneWanderer happy 36 weeks!! I’m sorry about the pain. Sounds like he’s just getting ready down nice and low. Pizza seems like a good decision lol. Pizza makes all things better. I am going to chow down on some after birth once I can eat delicious carbs again. Damn GD.

@Bittersweet sounds like things are getting started!!!

@wantingagirl looks like you may be first!! I don’t have the done feeling either. I think my husband does though lol. So we will see what he says about birth control after.

@MadamRose looks like a fun walk! I’m sorry about the pain still. I hope it turns into labor soon!!

@Suggerhoney lovely bump!! That is weird that you have an appt at 36+4 and they aren’t giving you a date yet. I know we get our dates at 36 weeks but if they are planning on delivery at 37 weeks they should let you know sooner. At least two weeks ahead of time. I feel like I need that mentally to prepare.

So I was fully prepared for my midwife appt torrow morning, told everyone at work when to expect me, told little one before she went to bed that we were having a lie in, got excited that I get to have a lie in ...then realised it's next week not this week damn baby brain!

I ate too much pizza.
Baby better not try coming in next 24 hours because I will now be in a food coma until tomorrow.

See y'all on the other side! :holly:

@LoneWanderer happy 36 weeks!! I’m sorry about the pain. Sounds like he’s just getting ready down nice and low. Pizza seems like a good decision lol. Pizza makes all things better. I am going to chow down on some after birth once I can eat delicious carbs again. Damn GD.

@Bittersweet sounds like things are getting started!!!

@wantingagirl looks like you may be first!! I don’t have the done feeling either. I think my husband does though lol. So we will see what he says about birth control after.

@MadamRose looks like a fun walk! I’m sorry about the pain still. I hope it turns into labor soon!!

@Suggerhoney lovely bump!! That is weird that you have an appt at 36+4 and they aren’t giving you a date yet. I know we get our dates at 36 weeks but if they are planning on delivery at 37 weeks they should let you know sooner. At least two weeks ahead of time. I feel like I need that mentally to prepare.

I've been speaking to another lady who is also from the UK and she said she had a consultant appointment at 36+6 weeks and they booked her induction in for the very next day.
I think they keep a few of the delivery rooms free for emergencies and high risk ladies. (I'm very high risk)
And thinking back with Tommy i didn't get a date until 36+2 weeks. They booked me in for 37+2 but I ended up in the day assessment unit because I cud not cope with the itching any more and they brought my induction forward to 36+6 weeks and I gave birth early morning at 37 weeks.

Apparently no one gets a date for induction or sections untill 36 weeks or over. Don't know why but maybe it's so they know how busy it is etc.
Just so disappointed I have to wait another 4 weeks to get a date. It feels like so long..
And knowing I cud of got one on the 28th Aug but there fully booked so I cudnt get in again until September 1st. It's just so annoying.
Hoping baby decides to make a early arrival himself but I doubt that will happen. If I wasn't being induced I wud definitely be going to 40 weeks or more.

So I was fully prepared for my midwife appt torrow morning, told everyone at work when to expect me, told little one before she went to bed that we were having a lie in, got excited that I get to have a lie in ...then realised it's next week not this week damn baby brain!

Awww man yes baby brain is so real lol.

I ate too much pizza.
Baby better not try coming in next 24 hours because I will now be in a food coma until tomorrow.

See y'all on the other side! :holly:

Haha awwww Lone bless ya. U enjoy ure food coma sweetheart . Hopefully baby stays put for a bit longer. Get that sleep in girrrrllllll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->