****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Correction lol. My phone typed what it wanted. Congrats babybrains, mummy and shezz. I think that’s right
Has anyone ever gotten pregnant while not ovulating… just curious. Is that really the only time?

Yepp :) if you dont ovulate there is no eggy to make the baby. Are you not ovulating atm?

@Lucy3 I can see something pink, wish it would hurry up and show a good line! Xx

Took a test with fmu, might do one later as they are often better but it looks like it's progressing ok. 11dpo.
20211021_094135.jpg

I've not told anyone or my OH yet. No point getting his hopes up, so will wait. Also I do wonder how he will feel about it, I don't think either of us get very excited these days. But I did have a good feeling this last week, was like I just knew, very odd!

Yay @BabyBrain80! Looks great! I’m the same with telling people, including DH. You’re all the first to know lol. Last time I didn’t tell dh for a week! Just felt like I needed it to sink it or something?

@Lucy3 I can see something pink, wish it would hurry up and show a good line! Xx

Took a test with fmu, might do one later as they are often better but it looks like it's progressing ok. 11dpo.
View attachment 1103082

I've not told anyone or my OH yet. No point getting his hopes up, so will wait. Also I do wonder how he will feel about it, I don't think either of us get very excited these days. But I did have a good feeling this last week, was like I just knew, very odd!
Beautiful
:dust:

View attachment 1103082

Great lines!

Here is an early afternoon one with a 3hour hold...a bit clearer than the fmu one. It's starting to sink in now! I'm also trying not to jump ahead to think about phoning the hospital or arranging these early scans/tests etc. I always wait a few weeks anyway. Oh please be sticky and everything be ok. This will likely be the last chance.
20211021_130533.jpg

It is so good to be able to tell someone and all you ladies are so wonderful and supportive, never judge and always here. Xxx

Here is an early afternoon one with a 3hour hold...a bit clearer than the fmu one. It's starting to sink in now! I'm also trying not to jump ahead to think about phoning the hospital or arranging these early scans/tests etc. I always wait a few weeks anyway. Oh please be sticky and everything be ok. This will likely be the last chance.
View attachment 1103086

It is so good to be able to tell someone and all you ladies are so wonderful and supportive, never judge and always here. Xxx
congratulations!! we will be due around the same time so will be nice to get to know you xx

congratulations!! we will be due around the same time so will be nice to get to know you xx
Thank you and congratulations to you too!
Due date calculator says 2nd July, I tend to ovulate around cd16 so may be a couple of days later but will stick with the 2nd just now. What about you?
I don't think there is a due in July group yet is there? Saw a May/June one but they are a bit further on.
Oh I'm probably getting ahead of myself again!!! :haha:

Congratulations @BabyBrain80 ..

I ended up in hospital because I stupidly thought if I didn’t drink anything my wee would be more concentrated and thus darker tests.. no numpty.. dehydration causes hcg to stop rising (hence my tests not progressing).. was put on a drip and I have now learnt my lesson.

Thank you and congratulations to you too!
Due date calculator says 2nd July, I tend to ovulate around cd16 so may be a couple of days later but will stick with the 2nd just now. What about you?
I don't think there is a due in July group yet is there? Saw a May/June one but they are a bit further on.
Oh I'm probably getting ahead of myself again!!! :haha:
thik im due around the 25th june, (same due date as my son!) no there isnt a july one yet, i have no clue at all when i ovulated. xx

I ended up in hospital because I stupidly thought if I didn’t drink anything my wee would be more concentrated and thus darker tests.. no numpty.. dehydration causes hcg to stop rising (hence my tests not progressing).. was put on a drip and I have now learnt my lesson.

I hope you're feeling better now :hugs:

o

OMG! Glad you are ok and that is a lesson for everyone!! I look forward to seeing any more tests that you do fully hydrated!
Will they do bloods to check how much hcg is rising? x

o

OMG! Glad you are ok and that is a lesson for everyone!! I look forward to seeing any more tests that you do fully hydrated!
Will they do bloods to check how much hcg is rising? x
Yes having bloods done tomorrow, it was so silly of me. I don’t think I’ll test again myself Iv decided what will be will be and just attend for my blood tests

@Lucy3 looking good!!! Finger's crossed for you

@Mummy23beauts OMG! I hope you are ok now.!!
let that be a lessen to all of us! No skipping the water

@BabyBrain80 I don't think there is a July one yet. If I caught the eggy I'd be the 9th July and have been eye-balling because for whatever reason, I am READY to join a Due date group. Like Somehow I know I will be part of the July one. HAHA (You think YOU'RE getting ahead of youself...I'm terrible)
only 5 dpo today.

@Mummy23beauts that's probably a very sensible idea xx It's funny to think that back when I was pregnant with DS1 I took a total of 6 tests, I found out while I was in Australia, think I did 2 there, then did more when I got home just to make sure it was still there :haha: but at the time the doctor laughed at my 6 tests and I thought it was a lot.....I dread to think how many I've taken these past 4 and a half years! Good luck and keep us up to date :)

@sallyhansen76 Don't worry I often do the same, go have a look at the due in groups, see what they are talking about and who I will hopefully be joining! :shy: I do love your positive I will be joining the July group thing...I had a good feeling this month, just new somehow and so far so good! good luck, hopefully we will both be there:D

Ahhh congrats Baby Brain! How exciting :) Thrilled for you!

AF arrived yesterday so I am CD2, I've been so emotional this go around and weird GI symptoms too. Hopefully those stop quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->