****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

I know it's still really faint but it's defo there!!! Omg!!! Hope it gets darker and this is it this time! I wish I could do something to make it stick lol
All I can do is just enjoy this moment :)

@Lucy3 looking forward to seeing your next test, good luck my lovely xx

Still just the faintest of lines. But it’s ok, I didn’t get a proper line till 12dpo in any of my other pregnancies as I’m 10, maybe 11, today. Temp still up so that’s good.

@BabyBrain80 and @Lucy3 I see your lines, praying that they get stronger!

I came to update you guys about the progress tests. So they're called Proov. You have to test 7,8,9 and 10 days past LH peak. I am not sure how accurate they are, think they might be off and cause unnecessary stress. I just booked an appointment with my gynecologist because I'm now suspecting progesterone deficiency. I don't recommend but will update after I have a better picture of my real hormonal status.

Well my morning test is exactly the same as my first positive, they aren’t getting darker, lighter just staying the same so I suspect either chemical or lack of ink in the cheapies? Feel really down since doing it and decided not to do the digi just going to wait out the inevitable

Well my morning test is exactly the same as my first positive, they aren’t getting darker, lighter just staying the same so I suspect either chemical or lack of ink in the cheapies? Feel really down since doing it and decided not to do the digi just going to wait out the inevitable

Oh hun im praying its just the ink being lower! Thinking of you.

Post your test @Mummy23beauts? Those cheapies aren’t great for showing progression are they?
I threw it away was fed up.. Iv read reviews and people are saying they had the same thing and it was the ink but because of my history I don’t hold out much hope for myself

Do you have any symptoms? So sorry you’re feeling it’s not progressing :-(

@Lucy3 ive never got a proper line on frer until a bit later either, some people do and I don't know if it's just down to the batch or what. Mind someone posted with the huge difference in darkness with 2 tests and same pee?
Anyway, good luck, got everything crossed xx

Congratulations that line is awesome
Thank you, fingers crossed x

Just saw your posts, they never came up earlier, I must not have refreshed the page sorry.
Try to stay positive, I know it's hard though after all you have been through. Tests vary, pee varies, you know the score. I'm staying hopeful for you though, :hugs: xx

@Mummy23beauts also is it one step you are using? They are utter rubbish these days, they were always my reliable go to for years but they just take forever to get darker now. They hardly had a line when I compared them to easy@home, wondfo and frer in my previous chemicals. Any chance you can try a different brand? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->