****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

@Mummy23beauts also is it one step you are using? They are utter rubbish these days, they were always my reliable go to for years but they just take forever to get darker now. They hardly had a line when I compared them to easy@home, wondfo and frer in my previous chemicals. Any chance you can try a different brand? X
Yes one step, the amount of reviews stating they don’t get darker is unbelievable I used them with my eldest kid’s and they were great. I feel so deflated but I’ll try another brand if af doesn’t show today

Well my morning test is exactly the same as my first positive, they aren’t getting darker, lighter just staying the same so I suspect either chemical or lack of ink in the cheapies? Feel really down since doing it and decided not to do the digi just going to wait out the inevitable
Fingers crossed, I can’t cope with lines so I always opt for the digital

Did another test although they aren’t sensitive ones I think 25mui.. the line is still there and my gp has said that I could still be early because af was due either today or 24th and I could have gotten ov dates wrong too.. lovely. That being said he assured me his test was positive and unless I start bleeding to try and relax.. which I will now do.
Picture for your squinting lol (no really the glare on the glass made it hard to snap)

98C9DCCD-7300-4EBE-B91C-FF60973695EC.jpeg

Did another test although they aren’t sensitive ones I think 25mui.. the line is still there and my gp has said that I could still be early because af was due either today or 24th and I could have gotten ov dates wrong too.. lovely. That being said he assured me his test was positive and unless I start bleeding to try and relax.. which I will now do.
Picture for your squinting lol (no really the glare on the glass made it hard to snap)

View attachment 1103061

It is so very hard to relax and I totally understand :hugs:
All we can do is wait...but we've got this, it's all going to be fine!!!!

It is so very hard to relax and I totally understand :hugs:
All we can do is wait...but we've got this, it's all going to be fine!!!!
It is hard especially when it’s something we have tried so hard for and most of us gave experienced loss..
I need your attitude towards it, but yes we do and there will be some beautiful June/august rainbows

It is hard especially when it’s something we have tried so hard for and most of us gave experienced loss..
I need your attitude towards it, but yes we do and there will be some beautiful June/august rainbows
Being positive for you is helping me be positive for me too :)
At this point all I can think is there is no reason to be worried So holding onto that xx

Congrats babybrain!!! Lovely line!

Mummy23beauts- totally see your lines and great with the positive doctors test! I used one step with my 1st daughter and avoided them like the plague with my 2nd as they have such bad progression it gave me anxiety!

lucy- totally see a faint line! Fx!!

AFM- extremely busy at the moment which is so nice in the TWW to make time fly but get worried the stress impacts TTC! I’m 6dpo tomorrow and hoping I can hold out until 9- I’m sure I’ll crack by 7/8 thiugh!

I woke up excited for you @BabyBrain80 ! Have you kept testing? How are the bbs?

@Mummy23beauts thats wonderful you’re gp is reassuring. Please let it be a sticky one for you, I’m sure it is.

@swedengirl looking forward to your tests, there’s no way o could hold off til 9dpo lol

I haven’t tested yet, will do when I’m back from school run. But chart looking good! Nervous to test though.

0DEE2184-3109-45FF-A3ED-A732ECBBC707.jpeg

I woke up excited for you @BabyBrain80 ! Have you kept testing? How are the bbs?

@Mummy23beauts thats wonderful you’re gp is reassuring. Please let it be a sticky one for you, I’m sure it is.

@swedengirl looking forward to your tests, there’s no way o could hold off til 9dpo lol

I haven’t tested yet, will do when I’m back from school run. But chart looking good! Nervous to test though.

View attachment 1103070
Thankyou I am praying this one hangs on in there..
I am stalking for your next test..

View attachment 1103070
I did test again this afternoon, it's hard not to test at every pee! Lol

Boobs are getting more painful so I'm happy! :haha:

Good luck, really hoping for a good line! Xx

Here she is. Maybe a tad pinker, not sure it’s coming up at all in the pic. I still have hope, I went back and looked at my 11dpo last time and it was similar. I’ll test again today, my pee was really clear so hoping that’s why it didn’t come up. Fx!

7ACE70B8-B8CA-4B8E-A88A-F2BD8D52BE85.jpeg

Correction lol. My phone typed what it wanted. Congrats babybrains, mummy and shezz. I think that’s right
Has anyone ever gotten pregnant while not ovulating… just curious. Is that really the only time?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"