****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I hope no one minds, I started an October Testing thread.

Here is to a new month with LOTS of :bfp:'s and new little pumpkin's growing :):dust:

Simply tag me your testing date and I will add you to the calendar!

Good Luck!:bunny:

TESTING DATES

Oct 2:
:witch:@Sallyhansen :witch:

Oct 7:
:witch:@hayleight87:witch:

Oct 9:
:witch:@Deethehippy:witch:

Oct 10
:witch:@AlwaysTheAunt ::witch:
:witch:@salamander91:witch:

Oct 10
:bfp:@BabyBrain80:bfp:
:bfp:@tropicsgirl :bfp:

Oct 16:
:witch:@babymoma89:witch:
:angel:@Mummy23beauts :angel:
:bfp:@JenCam31 :bfp:

Oct 21:
@elmum

Oct 24:
@Nima

Oct 27:
@hellojello25
@sallyhansen76

Oct 31:
@KitteyKat2010

Last edited:
Thank you @sallyhansen76 and good luck!

I'll be testing around the 24th if my cycle decides to behave this month... cd3 now and I tend to ovulate really late. Plus I only have 4 more test and I won't buy more so that I'll use them wisely (aka not at 6dpo) :)

@Nima :hi: Welcome!!

I hope your cycle cooperates this cycle! Good luck! :dust:

I admire your strength to hold off testing. I tell myself most months, and can barely make it to 7-8 dpo:rofl: I have zero spine. (as I write this I have tested 3 different tests today at 9 dpo! hoping they would be different answers ....LOL)

Hi Sally :hi: @sallyhansen76
Could you put me down for the 9th October please when I should be about 10DPO.
Good luck to everyone in this group! :dust::dust:

Could you put me down for October 31st? I would turn 5 weeks; this is our 5th child that we are just going with the flow, sort of thing :)

Bes of luck everyone for October being a lucky month for us all! I do really hope this will be the last month we are all in here, especially those of you ttc for a long time.

@sallyhansen76 can you put me down for the 10th please? Hopefully that will be around 8-10dpo. (Hoping i can hold out for 10dpo).

Cd 13 for me, opk still pretty negative (line is maybe half the colour of control if not less). But had ewcm yesterday and crampy. Got a bd sesh in last night but will keep going until i get peak and maybe a day after.

My cousin had a baby girl! But they've only told very close family and us (im really close to her as a friend). As bubs born thursday then went to hospital saturday with jaundice and the mum wasnt allowed to go with due to a cold. Hoping with everything baby comes home today but they may keep her until tomorrow. I'm itching to be able to talk to my sister about it but respecting their privacy/want to keep it to themselves. I wouldn't want messages of congratulations for a baby i didnt have in my arms/wasn't allowed to see. I dont think it hit her bran yet about the baby so shes doing ok (not missing her just in a state of disbelief i think).

Sorry that was so long! Hope its ok to post about the baby. I'm usually terrible at secrets lol

Thanks for starting the October thread @sallyhansen76. I’ll update with a testing date soon, cd2 for me so hard to get my head around yet yet. Having a full on af, I think I just have had a chemical with the line I got and now the heavy af, it’s amazing me feel so down! Ugh. I’ll be fine in a few days.
@AlwaysTheAunt aww that’s so hard that they’re separated, even with a negative covid test they won’t let her in? Even if she’s breastfeeding? I bet you’re looking forward to meeting baby girl!

@Lucy3 yeah because she was still symtpmatic and bubs was on neonatal ward couldnt risk other babies. But she mustve been better today they let her in! Theyre still hopeful they can bring her home tonight so im hanging for some news they can. Im super excited to meet her! I have no idea when that will be possible as they plan on staying at victor harbour for 2 weeks to a month starting next week. Hoping i can meet her before they go but if not will have to wait.

Thanks for starting the October thread @sallyhansen76, really hope it brings you luck :dust:

Good luck everyone!! Hopefully lots of BFP's and all us long term ttc'ers can get those 2 beautiful lines and move on to a due in group together! How sweet would that be?!!:friends::kiss: love you guys!

I may start testing around the 18th Oct if you pop me down for that please? Can always change it if ovulation is late....might try and do sneaky temping again this month too! X

Hay can you put me down for the 7th of October, that's when AF is due. I'm going to try hold out till then as well

Forgot to post this last night - Tonights tests. App says not quite positive but they look ok the me :) unless they go up higher tomorrow im counting this as a positive opk.

And this morning is lighter so counting today as O day! Almost didnt bd last night because hubby was tired but he came around haha

20210929_171805.jpg

@AlwaysTheAunt ooh yay for o day!

@BabyBrain80 aww how good would it be if we all got it bfps this month. What day are you at now? I’m cd 4 so nothing going on for me. Haven’t started tempting again this cycle, not sure if I will as I get too obsessed and stressed over it. Will use opks though, any excuse to see some lines on a stick lol.

Thank you, @sallyhansen76
Can you add me on October 21? I’m sure I will test early...I can never wait that long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->