****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Hey ladies can I join? Wasn’t sure if I wanted to continue ttc but DH convinced me..
Af finished on the 22nd September and started testing with opk’s today.. it doesn’t look quite positive but hoping it is in the next few days. Started bd’ing on Wednesday and will do every 2nd day I think.
Added picture of my test x

E1515937-5011-458D-AB2D-6300D78031F1.jpeg

@AlwaysTheAunt ooh yay for o day!

@BabyBrain80 aww how good would it be if we all got it bfps this month. What day are you at now? I’m cd 4 so nothing going on for me. Haven’t started tempting again this cycle, not sure if I will as I get too obsessed and stressed over it. Will use opks though, any excuse to see some lines on a stick lol.
@AlwaysTheAunt ooh yay for o day!

@BabyBrain80 aww how good would it be if we all got it bfps this month. What day are you at now? I’m cd 4 so nothing going on for me. Haven’t started tempting again this cycle, not sure if I will as I get too obsessed and stressed over it. Will use opks though, any excuse to see some lines on a stick lol.
Sorry Lucy I started to reply but never finished! I'm now CD7 I think and will normally ovulate around cd16, so a wee while to go. I think temping maybe got me a little bit obsessed too but I like to see that confirmation that I actually ovulated. I did stop after OH had a go at me about various things but that was included. I would like to try again but will need to do weekdays only after he gets up for work! LOL the things we do so we don't look like crazy women!! :haha: wishing you so much luck for this cycle, you really deserve to get that BFP xx

So I caved 9dpo and BFN. I'm out just got to wait for the best birthday gift of AF arriving :shock:

Good morning ladies..
I have a question.

looking at my ov tests today’s is a lot lighter than yesterday, does that mean I have ov? And Iv missed my chance? We didn’t bd last night because I fell asleep.
Top is yesterday
Bottom is today

0E2DD6E5-10BE-47DB-AE06-0AD1F5CB7611.jpeg 331668B5-EE21-4033-9442-31B8C615CCA5.jpeg

@hayleight87 9dpo is still early. You aren't out yet. Hopefully you ll have a better birthday gift than af. ;)

@Mummy23beauts Depends on what cd you are. But the levels can vary day to day until close to O. ;) Keep testing. Good luck!

Can you put me down for the 10th please? Not sure we have much chance since we only dtd once on o-1 but fingers crossed! :)

Hi @salamander91! I ve added you to the 10th! Good luck! All it takes is once ;)

It is nice to see you again, we were in the same January Jellybeans due date group back in 2014. :) Feels like forever ago. Hopefully we will follow eachother again for a june/July due date ;).

Hi @salamander91! I ve added you to the 10th! Good luck! All it takes is once ;)

It is nice to see you again, we were in the same January Jellybeans due date group back in 2014. :) Feels like forever ago. Hopefully we will follow eachother again for a june/July due date ;).

Aww hi! I hope you and your boy are doing well. It's crazy to think they're nearly 8! Hopefully we'll be in the same group again :thumbup:

I'm in a ttc group on facebook and i hate how whenever i see a faint frer my first response is to warn people instead of congratulate? Like the lines in frer across the board for indents is appaling. I never used to believe it until it started happening to me and now i just dont want other women to get their hopes crushed by those faint lines that might not even be real :(

I dont even remember this being a thing when i cinceived my daughter, a line was actually a line... ugh.

Shes feeling much better/back to her normal self now :) me and hubby have been out in the garden building a garden bed wall. Trying to make our house look better since weve been horrid gardeners since we moved in.

How is everyone elses long weekend going?

It's sad how FRER have turned out isn't it. They were always the go to tests :(

Oh @AlwaysTheAunt it's exactly what goes on in my mind when I see frer lines. Feels really bad.

Working together in the garden is my dream! We don't have one, though, so it might be I just think I would love it but would turn out to be a lazy gardener...

We spent Friday and Saturday in a beautiful village in the mountains with my parents who came to visit, it was so beautiful but both me and my daughter came back sick. It was still really refreshing to be away from our routine. My mother is such an amazing grandmother, it is touching to see her with baby J.

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Good luck for October everyone x

:dust:

Oh @AlwaysTheAunt it's exactly what goes on in my mind when I see frer lines. Feels really bad.

Working together in the garden is my dream! We don't have one, though, so it might be I just think I would love it but would turn out to be a lazy gardener...

We spent Friday and Saturday in a beautiful village in the mountains with my parents who came to visit, it was so beautiful but both me and my daughter came back sick. It was still really refreshing to be away from our routine. My mother is such an amazing grandmother, it is touching to see her with baby J.

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Aww that sounds lovely :cloud9:

Hello everyone.
Not much to report here other than very sore boobs but could just be the progesterone.
Currently at my my parents house after celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
One of the guests does tarot cards and she announced that one of the guests present would have a surprise pregnancy..of course my heart leapt but I don’t suppose it’ll be me!!

View attachment 1102706 15F3A0F0-1B00-48B8-BC52-E04DB89EAA39.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->