****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Hello everyone.
Not much to report here other than very sore boobs but could just be the progesterone.
Currently at my my parents house after celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
One of the guests does tarot cards and she announced that one of the guests present would have a surprise pregnancy..of course my heart leapt but I don’t suppose it’ll be me!!

View attachment 1102706 View attachment 1102708

Oh Dee i so so hope it is you!!

Oh @AlwaysTheAunt it's exactly what goes on in my mind when I see frer lines. Feels really bad.

Working together in the garden is my dream! We don't have one, though, so it might be I just think I would love it but would turn out to be a lazy gardener...

We spent Friday and Saturday in a beautiful village in the mountains with my parents who came to visit, it was so beautiful but both me and my daughter came back sick. It was still really refreshing to be away from our routine. My mother is such an amazing grandmother, it is touching to see her with baby J.

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

Aww that sounds lovely! So grst your mum is good with your baby! Its so great watching them as grandparents :)

@AlwaysTheAunt that sounds fun. I love projects with hubby. Although I end up practicing patience because we never see eye to eye. I end up letting him do what I want because it is easier than arguing with him :rofl:

@Deethehippy Oh I hope it is a lot more than progesterone you are feeling:friends:

AFM, Af hit me Yesterday. CD 2 today. Onto a new cycle after over a year of trying now...

@AlwaysTheAunt that sounds fun. I love projects with hubby. Although I end up practicing patience because we never see eye to eye. I end up letting him do what I want because it is easier than arguing with him :rofl:

@Deethehippy Oh I hope it is a lot more than progesterone you are feeling:friends:

AFM, Af hit me Yesterday. CD 2 today. Onto a new cycle after over a year of trying now...

Sorry AF got you. Fx for next cycle xx

AF just got done for me about two days ago! My little guy turns 5 months already; I'm gearing up for ovulating probably next week sometime. I had a psychic reading done (interesting, never had one before); and she had mentioned my ovulation month was: October; gender: girl. And three important numbers: 3, 4, 16 so we will see.

I am also so excited that the only person knowing we are NTNP for our 5th and final baby is the lady who has done all my ultrasounds in the past, she now does bloodwork on ladies who are about 8 weeks to determine the sex, she's never been wrong in her 5 years that she has been doing it...so DH said if we do conceive this month we could possibly find out what we are having toward the beginning of December :) and that would be my Christmas present! <3 Kind of excited but not too much.

So sorry this morning's test wasn't a bfp @hayleight87. Hopefully that you have no AF signs is a good thing and just a late implanter. ;)

Hi all. Sorry for being MIA. I needed some space and DH and I didn't try this month, so...I will hang out and stalk you all instead! We will perhaps try next month. I think I ovulated over the weekend sometime! Maybe Saturday. Now I'll just wait for AF to come, and see how it goes next month! <3

I’m also quietly stalking, feel a bit flat this month. Haven’t even temped! I’m cd9 I think so just hanging out for o time and will hopefully get some action at the right time. Excited to hopefully see some lines soon!

I also almost didn't temp at all and thought it's still very early for me, but now it's cd11 and the cbfm is reading high. I feel like throwing the thing in the trash. I never ever ovulated before day 16... but I'll be diligent, start temping, keep on testing, hopefully we can catch this egg! I am so sick right now that I don't know how we'll do it but it will be OK...

4dpo here. Slightly sore boobs which I'm hoping is a sign that I definitely did ovulate. I have pcos so I often don't even with a positive opk :roll:

4dpo here. Slightly sore boobs which I'm hoping is a sign that I definitely did ovulate. I have pcos so I often don't even with a positive opk :roll:
Sore boobs always means that I have ovulated so hopefully you did too and progesterone is now rising.

Good afternoon ladies.. how are we all doing?
Iv given up on Iv tests, I brought two different brands and I’m getting very different results on both at the same time.
This morning one was very negative and the other looked very close to positive. :-k

Hello Ladies,

I hope no one minds, I started an October Testing thread.

Here is to a new month with LOTS of :bfp:'s and new little pumpkin's growing :):dust:

Simply tag me your testing date and I will add you to the calendar!

Good Luck!:bunny:

TESTING DATES

Oct 2:
:witch:@Sallyhansen :witch:

Oct 7:
@hayleight87

Oct 9:
@Deethehippy

Oct 10
@AlwaysTheAunt :
@salamander91

Oct 10
@BabyBrain80

Oct 21:
@elmum

Oct 24:
@Nima

Oct 31:
@KitteyKat2010

Hello ladies back in the two week wait I took a little bit of a break from this website as I got pretty depressed after my last cycle we've been on Clomid this try. Fingers crossed it actually works I had a positive ovulation test on cycle day 18 and 19 Which was October 2 and third. My testing date is scheduled October 16 fingers crossed

Hi all. Sorry for being MIA. I needed some space and DH and I didn't try this month, so...I will hang out and stalk you all instead! We will perhaps try next month. I think I ovulated over the weekend sometime! Maybe Saturday. Now I'll just wait for AF to come, and see how it goes next month! <3
I'm sorry if things are still not easy at home. I hope it'll improve and you will be able to try next month. Thank you for following along :hugs:

@Alligator Thank you for coming to stalk us anyways. We are happy to hvae you here.
I hope things at home continue on the good side for you. -xxx-

@Lucy3 Good luck. Temping can add stress. Sometimes it is just easier without. ;) Hopefully you will catch that egg this month for a nice sticky bean. -xxx-

@Nima Good luck this cycle. Sorry you are feeling sick and your cbfm is offering confusing information. Got everything crossed for you this cycle!

@salamander91 Good luck! Hopefully in a few days we will see some lines for you.
And the sore boobs are a sign of a good O. ;)

@Mummy23beauts Sorry the tests are confusing. I tend to stay with just one kind of test because for whatever reason sometimes they don't offer the same result and causes stress. When it is positive though, it generally is for both.
Good luck. ;)

@babymoma89 Hi!! and welcome. Sorry your TTC hasn't been easy. Many of us can relate and understand. We are all with you in spirit and here for you. Cheering you on.
Good Luck this cycle! Hopefully the clomid helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->