****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

I wanted to...do a science experiment ....:shrug: and tested at 5dpo.

Of course it is nothing...but man I swear I see a line.

I am curious if the theory that there is a small surge of HCG before implantation COULD possibly be true.
I know last time i had a horrid evap at 5dpo..i ended up with a BFP....:shy:

For your squinting pleasure.
But again 5dpo...can't really be the start of something.

View attachment 5dpo.jpg 5dponeg.png

@sallyhansen76 i went through my test drawer and came across my 5/6dpo test and the line on it is the darkest one I’ve had this time! So if I am pregnant then the theory would have worked! Darkest line 5dpo then almost disappeared then hopefully back today. I’ll be testing in a few hours so hoping I can prove this theory!

@Mummy23beauts glad you’re ok now, I’m often tempted not to drink water too. Hope your blood results is great tomorrow

@BabyBrain80 ooh i definitely go and check out the new due date groups. I think there should be a July/August one ASAP!

Tested and the line is still so faint. Temp still up and have some minor symptoms so not totally giving up yet but not sure if this is my month. I’ll try and get a pic of the test but it’s hard to capture. All out of tests now too! Af due tomorrow or the next day so probably should wait and see what happens there before running out and getting more. here’s the test, not sure anything is coming up in the pic :-(

3591D432-A6CF-455D-8419-D0A21EFB861D.jpeg

Last edited:
Praying for sticky beans for all those with lines.

can you look at my test today? My temps were really weird after covid...I’m probably 8dpo today. But, I feel like I see something in person that is catching my eye in the pic too. Hoping it’s the start!
D8E38D9E-3E87-4322-9443-4D7749F3761F.jpeg

Thanks @elmum. Will you test again today? I really feel like I’m starting to lose my mind! Really thought this morning there was no chance (even thought some pads ready for af) but now I’m wondering if maybe I ovulated later than I thought.

Praying for sticky beans for all those with lines.

can you look at my test today? My temps were really weird after covid...I’m probably 8dpo today. But, I feel like I see something in person that is catching my eye in the pic too. Hoping it’s the start!
View attachment 1103104

I see it!

Hey ladies.. I am so confused today and wondering what is my life at this point.. I did two different brand of tests this morning (one Tesco one Sainsbury’s) uk brands.. both had lines at the 2min mark I timed them. But on wiping the flow is ridiculous. I am guessing early miscarriage again.

4210CE15-3062-447F-BA6E-E5290923273A.jpeg 346F313E-C580-4119-B8CE-7F9F62B45B7D.jpeg A71EFFC1-159F-45E8-85F3-D6A6E5CA607A.jpeg

Morning ladies x

@elmum I do see something there, fingers crossed it darkens!!! Xx

@Lucy3 I can still see something there too....do you have any other brands to compare? I had nothing on a frer the other day but a shadow on the essy@home. Good luck honey xx

@Mummy23beauts oh no, so sorry this is happening. :hugs: xx

So I am on pant watch, everytime I go to the loo I'm scared to look and expecting to see bleeding. Last night there was the tiniest tint and it's freaked me out...although you needed a magnifying glass to actually see it and I know I'm over reacting!
I was gearing up to tell my OH but after that I've decided to hold off a bit longer, there's no point getting his hopes up then upsetting him again.

This morning's fmu test at 12dpo next to yesterday's for comparison...
20211022_095203.jpg
And pant watch all ok so far, even after a good walk with the dog this morning.
I'm starting to feel a bit yucky too, and boaking when I brush my teeth- all good signs lol.

I feel terrible posting when others are in limbo, I know how that feels. So won't post any more test pics(but still hanging here) Sending love xx

So I am on pant watch, everytime I go to the loo I'm scared to look and expecting to see bleeding. Last night there was the tiniest tint and it's freaked me out...although you needed a magnifying glass to actually see it and I know I'm over reacting!
I was gearing up to tell my OH but after that I've decided to hold off a bit longer, there's no point getting his hopes up then upsetting him again.

This morning's fmu test at 12dpo next to yesterday's for comparison...
View attachment 1103113
And pant watch all ok so far, even after a good walk with the dog this morning.
I'm starting to feel a bit yucky too, and boaking when I brush my teeth- all good signs lol.

I feel terrible posting when others are in limbo, I know how that feels. So won't post any more test pics(but still hanging here) Sending love xx
Tests look awesome lovely.. you shouldn’t feel bad we are so happy for you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->