****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

@Lucy3 FX, just saw your post! Really hope that line gets darker. I need af to start all ready so I can using up my cheapies. Think it will be here Tuesday.

@BabyBrain80 how are you going holding off testing? Any symptoms?
I'm holding off...only just! LOL But only cos I keep thinking about those diagrams that show you the journey of a fertilised egg and when implantation actually happens (why does it take so looooong???!!! :rofl:), I also want to take a test and see a nice clear line, rather than squint for a change!
Ask me again tomorrow though, as that will be 8dpo and I will no doubt lose control! :haha:
Symptoms wise....I have had little pin prick pains in my lower tummy now and then, I hope it's implantation/etc lol and yesterday I was absolutely starving all day, just kept eating :pizza:, that's a bit unusual as I was busy so it wasn't boredom. Not sure if it's a thing this early?

How are you doing? I can see that faint line on your frer, really hope it gets darker. [-o< Do you have any symptoms? When will you test again? Xx

Hello ladies! Good luck to you all this month.
A little update about me: we have our fertility appointment next week! Monday 25th
Also, we keep trying the traditional way just in case (my husband was diagnosed with moderate/severe oligospermia) , and I will be testing around October 28th
Fingers crossed for you that it happens naturally before your appointment xx If not hope it goes well xx

So my dr had a death in the family so i had a different dr. He was lovely (he accidentally congratulated me haha). Turns out im low in iron and vitamin d. I didnt ask him any questions but will try book in with my dr when shes back. But quick google they could both impact fertility? So i will make sure i take my vitamins properly!

Sorry to jump in but have you ever taken Ubiquinol? I had a chemical in August and didn’t get a BFP September but I started the Ubiquinol the end of last cycle in September and reluctantly tested today after 3 days late and it’s BFP, I’m cautiously accepting this. I read about it on a TTC over 35 FB group and bought it from Amazon. I’ve also doubled my dose of vitamins D because I’ve always been deficient.

Did a 9dpo test and can’t see anything, boo. Am going to try again this afternoon though.

@BabyBrain80 have you tested?? I need my testing buddy to break the seal!

Thanks @Nima. True still early!

This was afternoon test, there is the faintest line of you look a certain direction with one eye closed and a foot in the air… lol. Sigh.

85A4C217-EC58-43B1-ACC6-309E89CF2990.jpeg

Thankyou lovelies, he was my brothers best friend and it has only just hit him today.. it’s so sad and goes to show you really never know what is going on in peoples minds..

I felt really off today, sweating buckets even though my house is cold and just knocking my arm against my boob is painful, i said I wasn’t going to test again but I thought what the hell I might aswell..
There is progression from my last test and Iv realised I counted ov wrong too, I am currently 9dpo and due af either 20th or 24th.

3F5D135F-DECE-45BE-9110-EB63DB3BA510.jpeg 596FED61-47CE-4B2D-A707-B6C0D693FCBD.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts I see that clearly! Fingers crossed for you!

@Lucy3 Good luck! Still early :) I see the line, so that is promising!

@BabyBrain80 I second Lucy's question. Have you tested yet? Or still hanging in there? :)

AFM 1 or 2 DPO.
I usually test with OPK's because I don't temp. But a surprise cold from my DS had us in quarantine for the days I usually ovulate. LOL.
So I usually ovulate CD13 or CD14. I tested CD 13 and had an almost positve and guess that I would have had a positive later that day if I had more OPKS. Meaning O would be CD14.
However, if it wasn't positive that afternoon, it would mean a little later O, at CD15.

LOL Either way we got in a BD session Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. So think we have good chances either way.

Testing in today -6 days!

Last edited:
:rolleyes:Well the witch showed her ugly face today so I'm out this cycle. Back on clomid 10/22 and got this new progesterone cream to help boost my numbers so fingers crossed for all you ladies still waiting:dust:

Don't know how I missed this but HUGE Congradulations @Shezza84uk!1

Do you have a picture for us addicts? LOL. We love seeing Positive tests! Even squinty tests!

Hi all - had a bit of a rough weekend, still grieving and work is very busy. AF still not arrived but we didn't try this month, so just waiting for her to arrive. I don't know if we'll try next month, likely not, but I might track just for my own purposes. I feel like I deeply want another baby but really not sure it's the right time.

@Alligator :hugs:I can sympathise, and just wanted to send some positive vibes.
It isn't easy when our heart and mind don't allign

Ladies, I need some test posters :) I am 2dpo and already itching to test. :shock:
I need to vicariously live through the current testers. LOL.

Don't know how I missed this but HUGE Congradulations @Shezza84uk!1

Do you have a picture for us addicts? LOL. We love seeing Positive tests! Even squinty tests!
Thank you, I had a chemical in August wasn’t quite sure on September with dates but had BFN and then started the Ubiquinol the beginning of October’s cycle I thought I missed the window so was surprised I was late and waited 3 days because I’ve been scared I’d start bleeding straight after. Fingers crossed this sticks

D7AD9067-CB21-4884-86FC-FB0930CE85B6.jpeg

Beautiful digi @Shezza84uk!

@Mummy23beauts i can definitely see your little pink line! When will you test again?

@sallyhansen76 sounds like you nailed the bd timing! If you’ve got cheapies keep testing out your opks? That’s what I do to satisfy a POAS urge lol

9/10dpo here so today’s line counts..haven’t tested yep but will do after I do the school run. Eek

@Alligator hope you’re feeling Ok. Fx af arrives ASAP so you can start a fresh new cycle

Beautiful digi @Shezza84uk!

@Mummy23beauts i can definitely see your little pink line! When will you test again?

@sallyhansen76 sounds like you nailed the bd timing! If you’ve got cheapies keep testing out your opks? That’s what I do to satisfy a POAS urge lol

9/10dpo here so today’s line counts..haven’t tested yep but will do after I do the school run. Eek
Iv been testing literally every 3/4hrs and all lines are the same, not had a negative so I’m thinking things must be happening.. I’m waiting on Wednesday to test again I want to see definite progression. Have you tested yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->