****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Hi all - sorry I disappeared. My grandpa passed away last week so it's just been a total nightmare of a week, and travel for the funeral, etc. I've been so sad and stressed. My period is due any day now so I hope it hurries up and arrives because I think part of why I feel so overwhelmed is PMS!

I am still unsure if we will try next month - we'll see!

I hope you're all well! xo

Hi all - sorry I disappeared. My grandpa passed away last week so it's just been a total nightmare of a week, and travel for the funeral, etc. I've been so sad and stressed. My period is due any day now so I hope it hurries up and arrives because I think part of why I feel so overwhelmed is PMS!

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: sending positive thoughts your way for next month.

So sorry Ali sending hugs :hugs: xxx

Hey! Can I join? I ovulated today going on O pain and fertile signs and today was our only shot as OH was travelling earlier in the week. But let’s hope it was one lucky shot!

I’ll start testing 8dpo so from the 23rd!
Good luck! X

Welcome back @swedengirl

aww I’m sorry @Alligator. That’s a very tough week, hope if it is pms making it worse then it shows ASAP but of course two little pink lines would be lovely especially during such a sad time

@elmum glad you’re starting to feel better, night sweats sounds awful!

I tested this morning, my temp is nice and high at 98.34 but then it usually is at 7dpo. Feel like I can see something? I took this within the 3mins so will be interested to see how it dries

0D0943BD-C905-47AC-9160-0154C3A028D3.jpeg

Thank you all!!

tested again this morning and the line looks similar to last night’s test. Should not be surprised since it’s only been a few hours. Hoping it’ll get darker as time goes on. Still nervous...but trying to be positive!! I happen to have a check up with my doctor tomorrow so will likely be tested at the doctors as well.

View attachment 1102919
Congrats!!!! Great news

Sorry for your loss

So I’m bummed today. Feeling defeated. My mom told me I shouldn’t take that attitude and have faith. I called a fertility clinic to see if I can get in and my husband doesn’t want any parts of doctors. If we can’t get pregnant without help I guess I’m shit out of luck and he doesn’t care. I think that’s selfish of him. He said we have five kids. HE HAS 4 kids. I have one and I want another. I’m hurt but what more can I do. I’ll just take my vitamins and keep praying on it. Is there a way to get clomid online ??? I need all the help I can get smh

I hope you guys who are testing have some baby dust and get lucky. Af is due tomorrow for me, ready to get ovulating

So sorry for your loss @Alligator

@realbeauty86 this sounds really hard. I would try and convince him rather than buying clomid online, not monitored it can be a bit tricky. I know in the US they don't always monitor though, but that's a bit of a bet.

@Lucy3 you are crazy but I can definitely see your line :)

Hey! Can I join? I ovulated today going on O pain and fertile signs and today was our only shot as OH was travelling earlier in the week. But let’s hope it was one lucky shot!

I’ll start testing 8dpo so from the 23rd!

Good luck! :)

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Condolences to you @Alligator i hope you are ok..

@Lucy3 tests will be brought today, I brought some ‘first vue’ ones yesterday but they are awful. I was using the ov tests too but it’s like they don’t put enough ink in them or they aren’t very sensitive (I read they are over 25mui)..

Pic for your pleasure lol

9EE8FD6A-6D5D-4E1A-AF63-DF5199C0E24B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"