****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Here’s me taking a test to confirm bfn this afternoon so I can take some proper painkillers for this hellish tooth pain... and I get a vvffl on a frer. Not even sure if you can see it in the pic. But it’s there. If it wasn’t for this tooth pain I wouldn’t be annoyed but I just need to know either way!! Ugh.
EAAE1643-F1EB-42D2-87FB-B34A3D4192BB.jpegD836425A-329B-4F92-ADA6-5E4766B181F4.jpeg

I knew I was out a while ago. As I said earlier, I get very strong early symptoms.

can’t believe I’ve had an irregular cycle though. That’s new.

Hope ure next cycle is back to normol. It’s frustrating when our bodies throw us off. But I’m hoping things will be more normol for you next cycle. TTC is so hard and so frustrating. Hugs

I got my period early

So sorry AF came hon. Me to sadly but I new I was out from 9dpo. Cd3 now as it’s past midnight. Good luck next cycle we are practically cycle buddies.
Here’s me taking a test to confirm bfn this afternoon so I can take some proper painkillers for this hellish tooth pain... and I get a vvffl on a frer. Not even sure if you can see it in the pic. But it’s there. If it wasn’t for this tooth pain I wouldn’t be annoyed but I just need to know either way!! Ugh.
View attachment 1091019View attachment 1091020

I see what ure seeing hon something is catching my eye. I wud just take the pain killers I’m strong pain killers myself because I get very bad joints because of medication I’m on and I took it all through pregnancies just cut down a bit. But u shud be fine taking them now. I wudnt sit there suffering hon toothache is the worst.

Hope ure next cycle is back to normol. It’s frustrating when our bodies throw us off. But I’m hoping things will be more normol for you next cycle. TTC is so hard and so frustrating. Hugs

So sorry AF came hon. Me to sadly but I new I was out from 9dpo. Cd3 now as it’s past midnight. Good luck next cycle we are practically cycle buddies.

I see what ure seeing hon something is catching my eye. I wud just take the pain killers I’m strong pain killers myself because I get very bad joints because of medication I’m on and I took it all through pregnancies just cut down a bit. But u shud be fine taking them now. I wudnt sit there suffering hon toothache is the worst.
I am taking the max amount of Tylenol which is ok... Advil or naproxen would help so much but I really need to know I’m not pregnant first! I would be too worried about side effects, even though this is so early.

I am taking the max amount of Tylenol which is ok... Advil or naproxen would help so much but I really need to know I’m not pregnant first! I would be too worried about side effects, even though this is so early.

I take codeine 30mg I get it on prescription because I'm not aloud any other pain meds.
I really think ure be fine hon but its up to you.
Toothache is horrid, u can get numbing gel. Theres one called ora gel and its for abseses and thats great for toothache.
Hope u get some relief soon hon.
Hope those lines get darker

Was just looking and I can't believe that some of the ladies that were in these testing threads with us are now just about to have there babies.
I feel happy for them but sad that I'm still here and still not pregnant.
Anyone else feeling this way??
@Deethehippy I think ure the only one left on here thats been with me all this time. I know there was a few others but they haven't been around in the November or December testing thread.
I hope they are ok.

Was just looking and I can't believe that some of the ladies that were in these testing threads with us are now just about to have there babies.
@Deethehippy I think ure the only one left on here thats been with me all this time. I know there was a few others but they haven't been around in the November or December testing thread.
I hope they are ok.
Yeah I know, I would have had a newborn in my arms if IVF had worked, and the miscarriage I would have been 12/13 weeks now and we were going to send out Xmas cards with the news! I’ve been down about it! Just hoping to end the year with something positive (like a positive test)!

@Reiko_ctu sorry for your toothache...I think I can see a faint line. Hope it gets darker on your next test and your tooth pain eases up.

@wantingagirl sorry AF arrived!

@loeylo welcome to the irregular cycle club...I swear our bodies know we are TTC and they pick up on our emotions! Hope yours is back to normal for your next cycle.

@Deethehippy looking forward to seeing your next test

@Suggerhoney it must be so hard seeing people from these testing threads about to have their babies. Well let’s hope the December thread is the last one we’re all in!

Hi Ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is going! Sorry I haven't been around for a few months, the constant negative tests were really getting to me, and I took a big step back. Still ttc but have not been tracking at all. It's been about 17 months now TTC for me, with one chemical back in July. Wishing you all a lot of luck and babydust for your BFP!

I can see those lines! I personally wouldn’t take the painkillers but I am super paranoid and careful about things like that anyway. Paracetamol is fine. I hope those lines get darker!!! :)

Wantingagirl - so sorry about the old witch. :hugs:

AFM - very restless night, had to pee twice and my stomach felt so unsettled. Not really nausea as such but generally yukky tummy feeling. My temp this morning skyrocketed upwards! I’ve had temps at that range on other charts but I’ve never had such a big jump I don’t think so not sure what that means? ..probably nothing. Will test in a while.

0CC7972F-40BF-497D-BFAD-07395671F9DF.png

Hi Ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is going! Sorry I haven't been around for a few months, the constant negative tests were really getting to me, and I took a big step back. Still ttc but have not been tracking at all. It's been about 17 months now TTC for me, with one chemical back in July. Wishing you all a lot of luck and babydust for your BFP!
I’m on month 16 and I understand...us ladies that are left will get there!! :hugs:

Thanks Dee ❤ been here together since the start! Your chart looks good, fingers crossed for you!
Thank you! Probably means nothing as usual but I keep hoping. Sending you a ton of luck too! X

I hope they are ok.

I'm still here silently cheering you all on :hugs: ntnp right not while I wait for gynae results so not much to post. Been trying since June 2019 with one MMC in Jan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->