****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Definitely still time for you Dee hon.
I always count myself as out if I'm getting BFNs at 12dpo.
But some women get BFPs even later than that.
Just like what @Rach87 said.

So I am wrapping up the November thread, I have put a sad face if I’m not sure you had a BFN or BFP, didn’t want to put the witch on those, still 3 waiting and at the end of the week I will update them.
We didn’t have as many BFP as I had hoped for and we had one CP (big hug)
I want to say goodluck for the next nine month to the two line queens, to the BFN I hope we all have some luck in the December thread, and as much as it’s painful to keep TTCing, we do have this great group.
Big thanks to Bev, who has to deal with all our ups and downs!!!
Merry Christmas.
Baby dust to all :xmas9::dust:

So I am wrapping up the November thread, I have put a sad face if I’m not sure you had a BFN or BFP, didn’t want to put the witch on those, still 3 waiting and at the end of the week I will update them.
I want to say goodluck for the next nine month to the two line queens, to the BFN I hope we all have some luck in the December thread, and as much as it’s painful to keep TTCing, we do have this great group.
Merry Christmas.

Always here for you all! :hugs:❤️

Thank you @Mum42crazy wishing everyone lots of luck and babydust for December testing! This has got to be an amazing month for BFPs I can feel it!! :xmas9:

Merry Christmas.
Af showed for me, but into December so I’ve been there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->