****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Mum42crazy

TTC:42 years old
Reaction score
November Testing.
So we have gone through the summer and now the time is to get cozy under the covers :sex:and see if we can get that :bfp:!​
I'm a bit scared of doing this but I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd start one as the others have been great help to me, so most of you know the drill let me know your testing day and I'll pop it on this page.
(remember to quote this post so I don't miss anyone) good luck all!
:dust:

1st of November
@Alligator:witch::sad1:
@wannabeprego :hugs::angel:

7th November
@kiwiberry:bfp:
10th of November
@Mum42crazy:witch:
@monroea Not up dated, hope you are ok.
@jessabear36:bfp:

11th of November
@luvallmyh:(

12th of November
@KatVM:witch:

17th of November
@minniemcmoose:witch:
@babybrain80:witch:
@nyxnw:(
@j_and_d:witch:
@wannanewbaby:witch:

20th of November
@topazicatzbet:witch:

1st of November
@jessylou4:witch:

22nd of November
@lozb:witch:
@Iesha Kamara:bfp:

23rd November
@Suggerhoney:witch:

24th do November
@jjb4:(

25th November
@babybears25:witch:

26th November
@loeylo:(
@Reiko_ctu:bfp:

27th of November
@atx614

28th November
@FTale

30th of November
@deethehippy

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread @Mum42crazy.

I'm not sure what's going on with my cycles, I had spotting on and off last week when I should have had my period but I wouldn't call it one. Not sure if I'm CD41 or CD9! Hopefully the latter and we have a positive opk soon!
I will let you know...:)

November Testing.
So we have gone through the summer and now the time is to get cozy under the covers :sex:and see if we can get that :bfp:!​
I'm a bit scared of doing this but I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd start one as the others have been great help to me, so most of you know the drill let me know your testing day and I'll pop it on this page.

10th of November
@Mum42crazy
Thanks for starting the thread! I am following along either way, put me down for Nov 1 currently (I'm 9dpo) but if I don't get a positive I'll probably be end of the month testing :)

I’ll add a date when I know. My baby is only 9 weeks old but I had a surprise bfp that started getting darker but then went lighter pretty quick my 8th loss. I started spotting 4 days ago but concerned as I’ve only spotted twice and would have expected to full blown bleed by now as I would be around 5 weeks but all my tests are negative. I really hope I don’t have anything retained?!

Thank you for making this thread. I’m pretty sure I’m out for October (BFN today at 11dpo) so I’ll be testing 25th November x

Thank you for starting this thread @Mum42crazy.

I'm not sure what's going on with my cycles, I had spotting on and off last week when I should have had my period but I wouldn't call it one. Not sure if I'm CD41 or CD9! Hopefully the latter and we have a positive opk soon!
I will let you know...:)
Ok just let me know by quoting this message and good luck you ovulate soon\\:D/

Thank you for making this thread. I’m pretty sure I’m out for October (BFN today at 11dpo) so I’ll be testing 25th November x
Well I do hope you don’t need to be in this thread but I have put you down for the 25th here but I’ll keep up to date on the October thread :D

I’ll add a date when I know. My baby is only 9 weeks old but I had a surprise bfp that started getting darker but then went lighter pretty quick my 8th loss. I started spotting 4 days ago but concerned as I’ve only spotted twice and would have expected to full blown bleed by now as I would be around 5 weeks but all my tests are negative. I really hope I don’t have anything retained?!
Fingers crossed you are ok and that you are ok to go again, you are very brave with a 9week old \\:D/

Thanks for starting the thread! I am following along either way, put me down for Nov 1 currently (I'm 9dpo) but if I don't get a positive I'll probably be end of the month testing :)
Your down for the 1st hope you’ll be our first BFP

November Testing.

1st of November
@Alligator
10th of November
@Mum42crazy

25th November
@babybears25

Me please! Cycle 4 of trying. Should be testing November 12!

November Testing.

1st of November
@Alligator
10th of November
@Mum42crazy

25th November
@babybears25

Thanks for stating the thread. Can you put me down for the 20th please.

Fingers crossed you are ok and that you are ok to go again, you are very brave with a 9week old \\:D/

haha brave or stupid! :haha: I have 4 other kids! Lol..... I’m a bit worried everything is retained still no proper bleeding yet :shrug: we weren’t going to and I was very shocked at bfp but then the loss hit me for six as I started coming round to the idea. I’m 40 next year so we are leaving it to ‘what’s meant to be’ if I’m blessed with one more that’s fine and if I’m not im happy with my lot. She had her immunisations yesterday and had a chance to speak to the doctor about my issue but I chose not to as as soon as she came in she said ‘how many is that now i cant keep it’ :(

Me please! Cycle 4 of trying. Should be testing November 12!
Ok done FX
Thanks for stating the thread. Can you put me down for the 20th please.
Ok done FX

haha brave or stupid! :haha: I have 4 other kids! Lol..... I’m a bit worried everything is retained still no proper bleeding yet :shrug: we weren’t going to and I was very shocked at bfp but then the loss hit me for six as I started coming round to the idea. I’m 40 next year so we are leaving it to ‘what’s meant to be’ if I’m blessed with one more that’s fine and if I’m not im happy with my lot. She had her immunisations yesterday and had a chance to speak to the doctor about my issue but I chose not to as as soon as she came in she said ‘how many is that now i cant keep it’ :(

oh no that’s not so nice!!! Well you know what you can handle and FX for you that everything is ok

So this month I have done OPK the only time I didn’t do it I became pregnant, anyway 20 months ago I did OPK and I tested even after my positive and it was alway a faint line.
After IVF and I knew we could try naturally I was doing them but never tested after the first positive.
This month because I knew which side what going to produce (FX) because of my doctors appointment I could definitely feel it, slightly uncomfortable side pain for a few days. So when my OPK went darker I DTD, and the next day on my (Tuesday night) positive! So I was covered, pain gone so yep all over, But yesterday i also have a positive test so two days in a row so it’s like I was just about to ovulate, we didn’t DTD last night, 3 nights in a row is to much for us lol but I think I need to do it tonight, I feel like I have been cheated a bit, plus now I look back on my past 6 months maybe I was DTD a bit to early Because maybe I was getting LH surge for much longer than I thought and the one time I did fall I know it was the day after my predicted O but I wasn’t checking , my CM isn’t what I’d say was fertile now but was from Monday but I don’t really check that carefully!!! Have a missed out? And does anyone else get 2 days of positives? I read your O day is the day your test goes lighter after your positive.

I read that you need to go by the day of your first positive (positive being as dark as the control line or darker) BUT the surge can mean you are ovulating either that day or within 36 hours.
If you can mange more BD I would continue for a few more days..they do say that every other day should be enough over the fertile window.

My opk tends to get very dark for a couple of days, like same as control, then even darker for 1/ possibly 2 days.
I also read to go from the first day of the positive and that you should be dtd in the lead up to this happening. Have the sperm waiting. It said waiting until you get a positive could be too late.
Opk seem to stress me out more.
My plan, just dtd every second day into the fertile window for as long as possible....we're getting too old for this:haha:

Maybe consider temping as well? On the day of ovulation your temp tends to be lower and then shoots up the day after. It can help you confirm the OPK’s.

Hello ladies. Hope we all get a bfp this month. I'll be testing at 9dpo. November 10th.

Please add me.

Hope I conceive in November or December will be going on 3 years of trying in Jan and dont think I can handle a whole nother year trying. Plus I'm 39 so time isn't on my side. My mom got menopause at my age so praying that won't happen to me. She sadly passed away from cancer in 2009 at 48.I miss her everyday. I know she watches over me and my Angel babies. So helps alittle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"