****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

I'm still here silently cheering you all on :hugs: ntnp right not while I wait for gynae results so not much to post. Been trying since June 2019 with one MMC in Jan xx
Good luck with your results..I know it's a worry waiting x

@wantingagirl sorry AF arrived early it seems November was the month of crazy cycles for lots of us.

@Reiko_ctu I think I can see something sorry you have horrid tooth ache I hope you get a straight answer soon. Maybe speak to the pharmacist to see if there is anything else you could safely take?

@Suggerhoney sorry your feeling rough it’s a hard road :( fingers crossed you get a blazing Christmas BFP

@Deethehippy I’m new to testing but that jump looks good. Patiently awaiting your next test :test:

@salamander91 hope you get some answers soon

All you ladies who temp I’ll be coming to you soon - to put your eyes over my temp chart as it’s the first time I’ve ever temp tracked

Unfortunately my test is another BFN. Still reminding myself I’ve never gotten a BFP before 10 DPO before even with my twins. Tomorrow will be judgement day.

47B6A6B1-8479-4C24-89F6-6C81D2172FBB.jpeg

@Deethehippy definitely still early days -
Good luck with testing tomorrow. I dont get how you are so calm with early testing. I was the opposite when I did early testing isn’t it funny how differently we cope with this stuff

@Deethehippy definitely still early days -
Good luck with testing tomorrow. I dont get how you are so calm with early testing. I was the opposite when I did early testing isn’t it funny how differently we cope with this stuff
It's because I know it's too early probably anyway. Believe me tomorrow I WON'T be calm...tomorrow if it's a BFN that means end of story for me..... I am thinking of using a FRER tomorrow afternoon when I get in from work...don't want to test in a hurry in the morning.

Hi Ladies, I've been MIA for almost all of this thread, so I'll just head over to Decmeber now. You can mark me down as :witch:.

Good luck to everyone still testing :dust:

Yeah I know, I would have had a newborn in my arms if IVF had worked, and the miscarriage I would have been 12/13 weeks now and we were going to send out Xmas cards with the news! I’ve been down about it! Just hoping to end the year with something positive (like a positive test)!

Awww hon it really sucks. I wud be over 8 weeks now if I didn't have the miscarriage in October.
And if I didn't lose the other 3 in April June and July I wud have a big bump by now.

I really hope we can all end the year on a high with healthy little babies in our bellies.

@Reiko_ctu sorry for your toothache...I think I can see a faint line. Hope it gets darker on your next test and your tooth pain eases up.

@wantingagirl sorry AF arrived!

@loeylo welcome to the irregular cycle club...I swear our bodies know we are TTC and they pick up on our emotions! Hope yours is back to normal for your next cycle.

@Deethehippy looking forward to seeing your next test

@Suggerhoney it must be so hard seeing people from these testing threads about to have their babies. Well let’s hope the December thread is the last one we’re all in!

I really really hope so hon.

Hi Ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is going! Sorry I haven't been around for a few months, the constant negative tests were really getting to me, and I took a big step back. Still ttc but have not been tracking at all. It's been about 17 months now TTC for me, with one chemical back in July. Wishing you all a lot of luck and babydust for your BFP!

Hi hon its so good to see u back I've been wondering how u were doing.
I've had 4 chemicals now since April this year has been such a difficult year.
I pray we can all end it with a BFP.
I can understand u taking a break from here. It is so hard seeing so many BFNs or getting lines that don't get really dark. I'm on my 11th chart now and I think if I'm not pregnant still by January I will take a month off from temping and charting its just so draining.
@wantingagirl sorry AF arrived early it seems November was the month of crazy cycles for lots of us.

@Reiko_ctu I think I can see something sorry you have horrid tooth ache I hope you get a straight answer soon. Maybe speak to the pharmacist to see if there is anything else you could safely take?

@Suggerhoney sorry your feeling rough it’s a hard road :( fingers crossed you get a blazing Christmas BFP

@Deethehippy I’m new to testing but that jump looks good. Patiently awaiting your next test :test:

@salamander91 hope you get some answers soon

All you ladies who temp I’ll be coming to you soon - to put your eyes over my temp chart as it’s the first time I’ve ever temp tracked

Thanks hon. I'm on my 11th chart now so will try and help u where I can hon.

I just wasted a FRER - bfn :(

View attachment 1091042

Ure chart looks amazing hon. 9dpo is still very very early.
U still have time for that BFP hon and I'm literally crossing everything.

Its the end of the month tomorrow so I'm mainly going to be in the December thread now as won't be testing again until 22nd December.

Hope there will be more BFPs tomorrow and I hope December is a very good month with loads of BFPs.
Its my birthday in 18 days I'll be 41:-(

Sorry @Deethehippy about that frer... does it help you to know I spent $65 on tests this month... oh dear!

my few days of squinter shadows have finally paid off ladies! Here is my 11dpo, 1:30pm Frer:
3702F1DC-9481-48AA-B7AF-DDE015AE60B6.jpeg 504B87B3-E5A1-417A-96E5-90E8BDD77CFB.jpeg
EDD August 11 2021!

I feel glad I had late lines since my chemical was such an early line, I feel hopeful this is a sticky bean. And I’m out of tests so no progression for me!

Now I’m just hoping that the Advil I took at 10dpo isn’t a huge deal and won’t cause any issues for keeping the pregnancy or health of the baby! (I am back on a liquid diet now and the pain is much more bearable).

Also hoping... that Dee gets the last BFP of the month tomorrow!!! Cheering you on and sending all the baby dust!!

Sorry @Deethehippy about that frer... does it help you to know I spent $65 on tests this month... oh dear!

my few days of squinter shadows have finally paid off ladies! Here is my 11dpo, 1:30pm Frer:
View attachment 1091054 View attachment 1091055
EDD August 11 2021!

I feel glad I had late lines since my chemical was such an early line, I feel hopeful this is a sticky bean. And I’m out of tests so no progression for me!

Now I’m just hoping that the Advil I took at 10dpo isn’t a huge deal and won’t cause any issues for keeping the pregnancy or health of the baby! (I am back on a liquid diet now and the pain is much more bearable).

Also hoping... that Dee gets the last BFP of the month tomorrow!!! Cheering you on and sending all the baby dust!!
Congrats!

View attachment 1091054 View attachment 1091055
EDD August 11 2021!

Oh wow..congratulations to you! :bfp::bfp: I'm sure just one dose of Advil won't cause any problems..plenty of women take all sorts of things before they know they are pregnant. Happy and healthy 9 mths!

And thank you for your cheers, I'm not hopeful anymore (no symptoms) but will be sure to update tomorrow :)

Ugh you guys just went to the bathroom and wiped and it’s brown :(

AF is due tomorrow... oh I’m so hoping this isn’t another CP but, now that I’m seeing brown I just think it’s likely pre AF spotting and it is another CP :(

AF is due tomorrow... oh I’m so hoping this isn’t another CP but, now that I’m seeing brown I just think it’s likely pre AF spotting and it is another CP :(
Oh no hun, I really hope it’s not a CP. Some women do get implantation spotting and I really hope it could be that? The fact it’s brown is good and not red. Got everything crossed for you.

Oh hun try and stay positive it could be delayed implantation bleeding or something especially if it’s brown. I had bleeding at multiple points during the first trimester with both my girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->