****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Not really, which is really throwing me off. I have looked back on my pregnancy with dd and I didn’t test until 2 days after at was due with her either, and I actually had less symptoms with her than with my unsuccessful pregnancies.
I now feel slightly nausea but I’m probably overthinking it.
Oh, and I was convinced my lunch bag smelled of fish earlier. Nobody in my house eats fish. Nobody in work is sick enough to bring fish to work. It was so strong to me.

I didn’t have these symptoms until I thought about them.
DTD on O day and 4 days before would be better than the 2 days after thing. Lots of luck for testing!

@Reiko_ctu I see a line for sure! Congrats!!

I tested this morning at 13DPO and BFN and stark white. AF is due today so now I just wait and hope she shows up on time and on to the next cycle. Ugh

Dee - sorry you’re feeling out! I wonder if your thermometer needs new batteries. I think mine does. I have to take my temp twice now to get a proper result ugh. But you’ve got time until you’re out!! Excited to see your tests!

Loeylo when will you test?? The smell symptom is always a big one for me!!

sugger glad AF finally showed.

Thanks for commenting on my test - tested this morning with a different brand (not frer though) and it’s a BFN. I know those tests are reliable, they’ve never given me a false positive before so I do think there’s a line, I’ll test again this afternoon. Strangely enough with all of my pregnancies I get BFNs with FMU and BFPs with afternoon or evening urine... makes me wonder if FMU is kinda a scam lol. 9 dpo!

Dee - sorry you’re feeling out! I wonder if your thermometer needs new batteries. I think mine does. I have to take my temp twice now to get a proper result ugh. But you’ve got time until you’re out!! Excited to see your tests!

Loeylo when will you test?? The smell symptom is always a big one for me!!

sugger glad AF finally showed.

Thanks for commenting on my test - tested this morning with a different brand (not frer though) and it’s a BFN. I know those tests are reliable, they’ve never given me a false positive before so I do think there’s a line, I’ll test again this afternoon. Strangely enough with all of my pregnancies I get BFNs with FMU and BFPs with afternoon or evening urine... makes me wonder if FMU is kinda a scam lol. 9 dpo!
Funny you should say that..I just had OH change them for me so we will see what tomorrows temp brings. Good luck with your test later.

Sent df in for a few things ... forgot the tests! It wasn’t until we unpacked the bag that we noticed! Might nip out later for them.

Popping in to check on everyone. Sorry to all who got af, I'm 3 days away from my fertile week and we have our plan ready!! Feeling super hopeful for a Dec bfp!!! Good luck to all who will still be testing

Oh really? Because I was on the mini pill, I thought I’d be fine. I used this before dd, abs between some of my earlier losses, and these never impacted my cycle at all. Still, maybe that means I ovulated later than I thought and that I dtd more in my fertile window.

Its weird because I had the implant for years and years and wheni had it removed I had one normal period and then bam was pregnant.

The mini pill is basically the same as implant but its been over 9 months and still trying.
We did have 4 early losses tho since April so the pill must of got out my system quickly but my cycles have been out of whack.
Some as short at 23 days.
Its only just settled in the last few months.

But remember were not all the same hon. U mite find ure cycles are back to normal very quickly.
Good luck.
I’m new to FF where do it tell you the % pregnant stat?

U need the VIP version hon.

Its weird because I had the implant for years and years and wheni had it removed I had one normal period and then bam was pregnant.

The mini pill is basically the same as implant but its been over 9 months and still trying.
We did have 4 early losses tho since April so the pill must of got out my system quickly but my cycles have been out of whack.
Some as short at 23 days.
Its only just settled in the last few months.

But remember were not all the same hon. U mite find ure cycles are back to normal very quickly.
Good luck.

U need the VIP version hon.

Mine has always returned back to normal after a month, I actually fell pregnant on the mini pill in the past I come off every 6 months or so and allow myself to have a proper cycle. The only time my period has ever been late is when I’ve been pregnant. I just find it odd that it would be regular for a few months (as in, down to the hour) and then go off track. I am pretty sure the chemical is more likely to be responsible than the pill.
Last month was a 35 day cycle and I’m now on day 30. If af isn’t here tomorrow, I’ll test. I’m more just annoyed that I might be in the tww over Christmas. Annoying.

This afternoons test... nothing but a barely there shadow! It’s ok if you don’t see anything! It’s barely visible in person. I was hoping for it to be more convincing... still, only 9dpo. I think I’ll take one more 10dpo afternoon (after work) and I have a frer for 11 dpo. However that frer is meant to be taken on the day of missed period so not sure if I can take it a day early.
1D2F88DC-94D5-4153-B031-B982EC889025.jpeg

428C78A5-CF75-480A-A805-298570D42943.jpeg

I don't think I can see anything on that one but it's still early yet. Keep testing :test: and good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->