****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Yes - I’m very regular. As in, it comes at lunchtime every 28 days. I came off the pill in July, first period was 6 weeks later in August, and has been every 28 days since then, except when pregnant. We used the pull out method in August and for half of September, I had a chemical last month, which I guess could make me late. Before dd my cycle was always extremely regular too.

Maybe like you said, your chemical has slightly affected your cycle? Or hopefully it’s BFP time?!

Yes - I’m very regular. As in, it comes at lunchtime every 28 days. I came off the pill in July, first period was 6 weeks later in August, and has been every 28 days since then, except when pregnant. We used the pull out method in August and for half of September, I had a chemical last month, which I guess could make me late. Before dd my cycle was always extremely regular too.
I've had 4 chemicals this year and they do mess with ure cycle hon. I stopped taking the pill in February been ttc since and my cycles were all over the place for the first 5 months then started to settle.
The pill can make ure body out of whack to. It takes time for ure cycles to sort them selves.
My cycles were 28 days but now there 30 to 31 days

Sugger any update on AF?

My CP was in August and that AF was 2 days late but the next 2 cycles were my normal 25 days... so other than AF being late my CP didn’t mess with my cycle too much.

got my hands on some more tests, 8dpo afternoon test
6B60A8BA-5B91-4A28-9BE0-1B54A9467654.jpeg

@Alligator good luck with the job interview.

@Reiko_ctu i 100% see a line in your afternoon test

@loeylo good luck with testing

@Suggerhoney sorry your chart is giving you hope that you don’t think is true but you aren’t out until AF shows.

@Deethehippy good luck with testing fingers crossed you start to get a line develop soon

Sugger any update on AF?

My CP was in August and that AF was 2 days late but the next 2 cycles were my normal 25 days... so other than AF being late my CP didn’t mess with my cycle too much.

View attachment 1090952
There’s a line! Hope they keep getting darker and darker.

Alligator - good luck with the interview.

Sugger - hope AF has no put in an appearance so you can move onto December cycle.

7DPO - My temps are still completely flat, never had a cycle with them like this..usually they steadily rise. Maybe my thermometer needs a new battery or my progesterone levels are low? Very stuffy nose and pregnancy dreams last night but breasts feel less sore than usual..feeling out.

F2EC37BC-E1FC-4174-9A72-DC447A8A4565.png

AF is here. So definitely out. But I new I was.

Maybe like you said, your chemical has slightly affected your cycle? Or hopefully it’s BFP time?!
Who knows! 24h late at this point. Which I know is nothing.

Now that I think back, I actually had less early symptoms with dd than I have with any of my losses. So who knows. I will test in about 5 hours.

I've had 4 chemicals this year and they do mess with ure cycle hon. I stopped taking the pill in February been ttc since and my cycles were all over the place for the first 5 months then started to settle.
The pill can make ure body out of whack to. It takes time for ure cycles to sort them selves.
My cycles were 28 days but now there 30 to 31 days
Oh really? Because I was on the mini pill, I thought I’d be fine. I used this before dd, abs between some of my earlier losses, and these never impacted my cycle at all. Still, maybe that means I ovulated later than I thought and that I dtd more in my fertile window.

Sugger any update on AF?

View attachment 1090952
That looks positive to me! Good luck!

Who knows! 24h late at this point. Which I know is nothing.

Now that I think back, I actually had less early symptoms with dd than I have with any of my losses. So who knows. I will test in about 5 hours.
Good luck when you test..let us know!

So I’ve had a wee look at my Clue app and it now has me down as having ovulated on cd16, meaning today is 13dpo and my tests were on 8 and 10dpo and not 10 and 12 dpo, meaning we dtd on O day and 4 days before O - I thought we only caught 2 days before O and then 2 days after.

So I’ve had a wee look at my Clue app and it now has me down as having ovulated on cd16, meaning today is 13dpo and my tests were on 8 and 10dpo and not 10 and 12 dpo, meaning we dtd on O day and 4 days before O - I thought we only caught 2 days before O and then 2 days after.
That sounds better then for your chances doesn't it? Good luck! Any symptoms?

That sounds better then for your chances doesn't it? Good luck! Any symptoms?
Not really, which is really throwing me off. I have looked back on my pregnancy with dd and I didn’t test until 2 days after at was due with her either, and I actually had less symptoms with her than with my unsuccessful pregnancies.
I now feel slightly nausea but I’m probably overthinking it.
Oh, and I was convinced my lunch bag smelled of fish earlier. Nobody in my house eats fish. Nobody in work is sick enough to bring fish to work. It was so strong to me.

I didn’t have these symptoms until I thought about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->