July/Aug 2022 babies ❤️

Helloo ladies , I'm still here no baby yet. But my blood pressure has gotten to the point now where its becoming un stable even with meds. I am exhausted. Its now 3.56 am and I can't sleep due to the mix of meds they had to give me to keep my.blood pressure down. My consultant is back tomorrow so I'm wondering what his thoughts will be. I was hoping I'd make it to 36 weeks but I dunno its so hot and I'm so swollen and miserable! Baby got steroids last week so I'm hoping overall he will be ok regardless

Hi Redrose, sorry to hear how you're feeling, let's the hope the consultant decides to deliver earlier if that's what you think would be best, it's so hot it's no wonder you're not feeling great along with all the meds, thinking of you!

How is everyone?

We managed to sleep 2-6 last night with maybe just 1 feed in those 4 hours
Still only slept on my bed though but an extra 2 hours is progress lol
I woke up bleeding quite a lot and passed a big clot when I went to the toilet, panicked as I didn't do my clexsne injection yesterday but there was no way I was going to risk rustling the bag and waking her up so ill jsut have to remember today

I forgot to attach a pic before, other than feeding like there's no tomorrow Evelyn is doing well and we've got the 5 day check with midwife today

IMG_20220711_060227.jpg IMG_20220707_203831_edit_162069456153915.jpg IMG_20220706_182518_edit_122600765502645.jpg

Awww she's beautiful! I have forgotten a few of my injections too, oops! Glad you got a bit more sleep last night.

Redrose I'm so sorry you're having such a crappy time. I really hope they review you today and give you a date xx

Hi all

Little Evelyn arrived yesterday 4:20pm weighing 6lb 6oz
After breaking waters at 11 had a few contractions but not enough, already had the drip up for antibiotics so they started the hormone drip at 2pm and turned the dose up every half an hr
I was using the gas, dh went to pick kids up from school and take them back to my mum, he got back at 4pm by which point Contractions were very strong, I had to then lay on left as her heart rate was dipping, suddenly felt the urge to push but still had underwear on haha
Midwife said you're not secretlt pushing are you, I said no I've still got my knickers on lol, 2 seconds later I was saying I'm pushing! Cue rush about for Dh to pull off knickers and I turned on all fours, few pushes and she was out, think everyone was very surprised and not expecting it thst quick lol, I definitely wasn't
Dh had only been back 20 mins and when he left I was barely having contractions!..

We've had a good sleep and she's fed a lot, I'm more tired now than last night and that's after 6 hours sleep lol

The other 3 came up to visit last night and all so in love with her

Should be home today

Lucy, hope scan goes well

Babymoma, good luck with your appointment
Congratulations lovely xx

@RedRose19 what is your blood pressure readings. Mine got to 159/124 and they kept increasing my meds which made me so poorly.
I havent taken any meds since Tannyn was born.

Hope your all keeping well?

So Tannyn has now been referred to a prolonged jaundice clinic. He is still a tiny bit yellow. He is now above his birth weight and feeding like a trooper. Yesterday he was feeding all day but we are at a 2 week growth spurt.

Ooo star she is beautiful.

Oo Mrs T not going to lie I haven't taken any injections since I left hospital... I know naughty!

Here is the little dude

20220710_194351.jpg

@star25
Awwww she is so cute. Makes me so so broody. im ok thanks for asking. Im 4dpo very very nervous about testing. It’s just the knowing even dark lines I can’t trust anymore. I don’t have anything going on yet but I hope if I am I get some symptoms soon because with the miscarriage last month I had no symptoms at all apart from sharp ovary pains here and there. So if I am I want the lot. Sickness sore boobs and everything. I’m so broody it’s unreal. I really hope I do get my take home rainbow one day[-o<

@RedRose19 what is your blood pressure readings. Mine got to 159/124 and they kept increasing my meds which made me so poorly.
I havent taken any meds since Tannyn was born.

Hope your all keeping well?

So Tannyn has now been referred to a prolonged jaundice clinic. He is still a tiny bit yellow. He is now above his birth weight and feeding like a trooper. Yesterday he was feeding all day but we are at a 2 week growth spurt.

Ooo star she is beautiful.

Oo Mrs T not going to lie I haven't taken any injections since I left hospital... I know naughty!

Here is the little dude

View attachment 1109810

he is so cute

Yay so glad to hear the induction process has started red rose!
Star she is so tiny and adorable. Love her little outfit at the hospital! Glad you’re getting a little more sleep
Hayleigh aww he’s beautiful. I hope his jaundice settles soon, looks like he’s a good weight!

Thank you all!

Hayleigh, how is tannyn now? Gorgeous pic!

Great news red rose, have been thinking of you

Sleep still awful here had about 2-3 hrs last night and not even big chunks, like 15mins at a time
She did nap for 2 hrs in the cot today though so she can't be that against it lol

Sugger please keep us updated with testing, praying this is the cycle for your rainbow baby

Thinking of you RedRose19, hope things are going smoothly x

@RedRose19 I hope it all goes quickly and as smooth as it can! X

@star25 we are on 2 to 3 hours sleep because of the feeding, topping up and then expressing to help his jaundice levels its a killer isn't it!?! But they are worth it.

@Lucy3 he gained weight and is now over birth weight and 7lb 1oz well last time he was weighed anyway. I need to go to the weight clinic to get him weighed again. He is definitely getting chunkier in the cheeks and thighs :cloud9:

Hope your all OK xx

Sugger please keep us updated with testing, praying this is the cycle for your rainbow baby

Will do love. I’m 6dpo now and not got any symptoms yet. I hope if I am I get loads of symptoms. I want them all lol.

Baby Theo arrived July 12th at 4.35am less than 12 hours after first gel 4 hours after my first lot of contractions at 35 weeks on the dot weighing 4lbs 14ozs and didn't need any help with the nicu at all. He's doing so well! I probably won't be let.home until Friday though but I rather him and I be ok before I leave

20220712_060757.jpg 20220713_112421.jpg 20220712_050338.jpg

Ahh congratulations red rose, he's so cute! I'm glad it wasn't too long for you and nicu help wasn't needed, well done!!

Red rose so happy to see your update! That’s so wonderful Theo didn’t need any nicu time! Hope you’re feeling well soon, what a big journey you’re had you must be so keen to get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->