Christmas?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:argh:

Its still shorts weather over here in California.

Who is done with there shopping already... Come on and admit it... I know there are a few of you who are done :)

I havent even started yet. :baby:

Not yet im saving myself for something to keep me amused on maternity leave lol

:rofl: I haven't started shopping yet but been meaning to start buying a few things...just haven't had a chance to get out and do it! It's feeling so much colder here this week though...making me feel really Christmassy already - I love it! :wohoo:

I've started but not gotten very far :rofl:

I've not started and generally don't start until after all the birthdays, Thanksgiving and Halloween in October/November are done and away with. There's too much on my plate at that time.

I haven't started at either. I'm usually pretty bad with this and don't do any shopping until December.

I've done about 70% of my shopping so far :blush:

But my excuse is because my LO is due sooo close to Christmas, that I'm not gonna want to go shopping when I'm 37 wks pg.....!!

xxxx

I haven't started yet either, although one of my brothers is almost done!

Molly, honey, September to December goes sooooo fast!

Stan and I both come from large families and although we don't buy for every member, it's still a lot of buying. Lots of kids to buy for and than both sets of parents. It's expensive so we start early

got a few birthdays to get out of the way yet :(

Im doing all mine the 1st week in october !!

Me and the oh have set the whole weekend to get everything for xmas and whatever is left to get for bubba !!

I'm going to start in late October. Its got a lot colder here in the last few days so I think winter is on its way.

My lil boy is all done and halfway there on my girl, also got idea's for other people x

Nope.

I buy things and think 'ooh thatll be good for xmas' and then end up giving them to Seth anyway.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back