H! Momma of 4-next year!

AngelMom1012

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have 3 kids,8,6&4,due January of next year,right before my birthday actually! My partner and I have been together 15yrs this October. I'm honestly scared this time,it's been 4yrs since I've had a baby baby,my kids are potty trained,they're about to all be in school and now I'm starting over next year. It's just a lot to deal with especially since this go round apparently emotionally regulation is so not my strong suit. I'm crying over literally everything and wanting to sleep all the time. My partner ...well I know he'll come around he always has in the past but I think he's scared too,partially financially and I almost died the last 3 times(no birth control wasn't an option for me because I bled 3 1/2wks+ out of a month no matter what I tried.) He's stressed and worried for me and my health. Im just glad I found this place again I was a member for each of my previs pregnancies long ago. Much love to everyone here:)

Hi Angel, congratulations on your bfp, how far along are you?

I have started a group here for dec/Jan but hoin whenever you're due if you like as it's quiet in here sometimes

I have 4 aged almost 2, 4, 6 and 8
It will be OK, i didn't find it much harder apart from the lack of sleep but my little one hasn't been a great sleeper, very clingy lol
Hasn't stopped us doing it again haha, I'm about 5 weeks with number 5, natural pregnancy after a loss in March, very shocked to get pregnant naturally at all, first 3 were ivf, 4th natural, I'm 41 now so a bit worried

How frightening for you with your births, what was the reason if you don't mind me asking?

I'll link the group below

Congratulations hun ! Sending you lots of blessings

I have started a group here for dec/Jan but hoin whenever you're due if you like as it's quiet in here sometimes

It will be OK, i didn't find it much harder apart from the lack of sleep but my little one hasn't been a great sleeper, very clingy lol
Hasn't stopped us doing it again haha, I'm about 5 weeks with number 5, natural pregnancy after a loss in March, very shocked to get pregnant naturally at all, first 3 were ivf, 4th natural, I'm 41 now so a bit worried

How frightening for you with your births, what was the reason if you don't mind me asking?

I hope that is replying? Lol. I'm still learning. My first I almost died from a huge blood clot,second her placenta partially separated and 3rd daughter I had at home footling breech by myself and 2 little girls (&my dogs) because the stupid ambulance got lost.....
How do I join your group you linked?

I hope that is replying? Lol. I'm still learning. My first I almost died from a huge blood clot,second her placenta partially separated and 3rd daughter I had at home footling breech by myself and 2 little girls (&my dogs) because the stupid ambulance got lost.....
How do I join your group you linked?
Oh I forgot I'm almost 5wks. Sorry lol

Congrats!!! I’m 9 weeks pregnant with #4 and feeling the same way! Mine are 8, 5, and 3. MY oldest two will be in regular school and my 3 year old will be starting pre-school. Completely done with diapers. I’m excited about being pregnant, but am a little nervous about starting over.
Definitely come join us on the Dec/Jan pregnancy thread!

You can click the link I sent and just post on the thread, then click on 'watch' at the top of the post, then under the main menu if you click 'watched threads' you can see when someone has posted something new in that group

I think I'm about 5 weeks too

You can click the link I sent and just post on the thread, then click on 'watch' at the top of the post, then under the main menu if you click 'watched threads' you can see when someone has posted something new in that group

I think I'm about 5 weeks too
Thanks doing that now! When I entered my info it says due 1/11,what's your edd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->