*** August Testing Thread ***

BFN today, but that's really early. I'm glad to know that in about a week I'll know for sure.

It's such an emotional rollercoaster, testing, waiting, squinting, throwing to the garbage and digging it up after 2 hours just to squint some more lol..

How amazing would it be if it just worked out quickly this time around. We worked so long and hard on our first, so I don't really expect it to be easy.

Good luck for your next test :)

Took a test on a 3-4h hold at 9dpo, nothing much to look at but here it is!! I tweaked it and thought I saw something but I’m sure it’s nothing. It’s quite early anyway. Having some brief on/off cramps today which could be good or could be nothing! My Boobs are so weirdly sore, so unusual.

View attachment 1101303

Something is catching my eye!

They are! I actually noticed the same on this test but once I dipped in pee I didn’t see it anymore!! Or maybe it was a trick of the light!

I noticed the same thing actually. (DH made me dip one because I wanted a glass of wine - I told him it was way too early to see anything lol). But yes once you dip it the indent goes away - super weird

I was getting faint lines on frer from 9-10dpo I’m now 15dpo with positive digitals and still barely a shadow on the ic tests!!!
Oh wow. Okay. This gives me hope. I’m 9-10 dpo today and BFN on ICs

Bottom 2 tests are today’s. They are negative now right? LH is dropping. So I assume O is today. Ewcm is also more watery now.

1EE4283A-C23D-4A4F-BFEB-783F1175A54D.jpeg

Took a frer today 9-10 dpo. Posting for those who like to squint. Hoping I can hold off for a couple more days...

A9C7CA2A-037C-41E5-949A-C9AB31988F4B.jpeg

I think I see something on that elmum!

I tested this morning and got an odd result. One test looks like a faint positive but another I dipped in the same sample came back bfn. So not sure if it’s a bum test or if it’s too early and the dye concentration of the other wasn’t high enough.

Here’s the one that looks faint

2CEEC6DC-CDB4-4EEC-AACF-5BE542A23D7A.jpeg

I tested this morning and got an odd result. One test looks like a faint positive but another I dipped in the same sample came back bfn. So not sure if it’s a bum test or if it’s too early and the dye concentration of the other wasn’t high enough.

View attachment 1101327
I see it!!! Hoping it’s the start of your BFP!

View attachment 1101327
I do see that clearly!! Hoping it’s the start of something.

10dpo today and my boobs are still sore but fluctuating more than yesterday. I’m not noticing them as much! Who knows. I did have some weird cramps yesterday so maybe that was implantation? Time will tell!
Took a test this am but I think it’s stark white!

D7E08661-3F1C-4A2B-B2B3-DE14F8A7B708.jpeg

View attachment 1101327
I certainly see that. I hope it turns into something.

Alligator you tested positive late with your daughter right? It’ll probably be the same this time! All my fingers crossed for you!

I took a couple more and got similar lines so I think it might be the start of something - I made a thread on the other board for future tests. Hoping it’s real!

6B5C71B7-1B81-4050-9CC8-4CACEB1FD1C1.jpeg

Alligator you tested positive late with your daughter right? It’ll probably be the same this time! All my fingers crossed for you!

I took a couple more and got similar lines so I think it might be the start of something - I made a thread on the other board for future tests. Hoping it’s real!

View attachment 1101336
Yes! With ICs it was late! 13/14dpo. I got a faint positive the evening of 10dpo (I’m 10dpo today) with a frer. I might try a FRER tomorrow! we shall see. Boobs not as sore today but could just be weird fluctuations!

Yes! With ICs it was late! 13/14dpo. I got a faint positive the evening of 10dpo (I’m 10dpo today) with a frer. I might try a FRER tomorrow! we shall see. Boobs not as sore today but could just be weird fluctuations!

I can’t wait to see the frer!!!

Oooh @Sander ! I see those lines. How many dpo?

Not 100% sure because my OPK’s didn’t come on time. My app predicted Friday which would make me only 6dpo - I’d have to guess I’m more like 8 at least based on getting lines. I wish I could know for sure :rofl:

@Sander oh thats right! Ughh I hate not knowing - makes it so much more stressful lol. Hopefully its the first signs of a little girly bean and not fake lines! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->