anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

So I took my first ovulation test this morning! ! I had OD on 22nd and I think this test say positive. I'm trying to upload it for feedback but I can't figure out how. Lol either way I'm very excited !!

Just got back from my private scan to find out gender. And I'm so super excited to announce it's a baby girl! I couldn't be more excited :)

Awwww congratulations! !! Super excited and happy for you.

Just a quick question. I think I have a yeast infection. I'm thinking maybe it was from the cathater since I haven't taken any antibiotics only the pain meds. So I'll have to wait till Monday to call my dr office . We we're going to attempt to bd tonight but I don't know how successful it would be even with preseed. Bummer as to my test are positive for ovulation and I'm having ovulating pains per say...

Hmm... that's a bummer. Yeast infections are no fun. I'm not sure what you should do. I would guess bd'ing might not be the best idea. But I know it's hard to sit out when you think you might be ovulating soon. I also don't know if it's safe to use monistat or anything like that so soon after surgery. Probably best to ask the dr. It's just not good you have to wait till monday to get a hold of them. Wish I had more of an answer. Just not sure what's best for you to do or not to do.

So I think af is making her way. So if today is cd7 after OD.. so I think that's good right? Meaning something is working. I go for my follow up tomorrow so I'm so excited to see the next step!

Yep :) I'm sure things will start becoming regular for you soon. Hope your appointment goes great tomorrow. Let me know how it goes :)

So today I had my fu after my od on sep 22. I also started af today so she went ahead and started me on femara cd 3-8. She was very pleased to know I started af on my on after surgery. She did let me know however that the dr found stage 3 endometriosis but he also got it all. I never knew I even had that. So I was battling that pcos all my life. Wow! So prayfully we get a bfp now that all these curve balls have been thrown out of my way.

Wow... stage 3 endo. Happy they were able to get it all. Yay for starting femara. Are they going to keep an eye on your follicle growth? Keeping my fingers crossed your bfp is around the corner :)

So yesterday was cd1.. but last night and today it's just stopped. Nothing when I wipe nor anything in the toliet (sorry tmi) but I'm still going to start my femara tomorrow. Even if this month is kinda off at least I have something to go on. And yes I go back to the dr Oct 12 for my ultrasound to see what's going on up there. Still excited and prayful!!

Oh and sorry another tmi. How long is too long of being constipated. Like I haven't went enough for my satisfaction and surgery was a week ago. But I guess since I had some work on my colon then it would mess things up.

I'm not really sure. But I know mine lasted atleast a few weeks. I think that's probably completely normal. But I would check with the dr just to make sure. Fingers crossed you have some great follicles on the 12th :)

hi all,

I m new to this forum ,, just wanted feedback of few , who have experienced the same, i had drilling,hystro and dye test two weeks back, everything was normal , we were asked to try this month itself.... i jus wanted to know as , when do we usually ovulate after ovarian drliing? when can i expect m periods? what are the chances for this month?

So I had cd1 on sep 29. We'll my cycle also ended on the same day. Weird huh? Well I'm do to start my femara today since it's cd3. I took a opk this morning and it was a very strong positive. Could that be right? Cd3 and preparing to ovulate? However I'm not sure sure af was really af since I didn't have a ton of heavy flow. So if I go off of my operation on sep 22 I'm currently on cd9 which is normal to ovulate. Smh I'm so confused. This month may not be a good one. But we'll go with it anyways. .

I know how confusing it can be. I was always told by my dr and all the other girls I talked to, to use the day of the surgery as cd1. Regardless of what bleeding you do or don't have. I know our body's have been through a lot after surgery. So they just might need some time to get everything in a normal track. My first positive opk after the surgery was cd 22&23 not sure when I started testing though. Af the first cycle didn't fully show again till cd39. So my first cycle was probably a bust. My 2nd cycle I had a positive opk cd 12 and af didn't show till cd37. So either I o'd late or not at all. 3rd cycle positive opk cd 16 &17 o'd cd 18 and my 7dpo progesterone came back at 13.2 which showed I o'd for the very first time ever and af started 14dpo exactly when it should. My wasn't super strong so we started clomid after that. But I was just thrilled my body started working. So it took a few cycles for my body to become regular. But after that I o'd every cycle. But the days of o were not always the same. I would just bd around the times you get positive opks. And if you are noticing alot of ewcm. Just incase. To cover your bases. It did take new 11 months after surgery to get my first ever bfp. And clomid plus trigger shot plus progesterone. In can definitely happen naturally and quicker then that. But try to stay positive if it takes a little longer :) moopie you'll know more of what's going on when they c h eckhart your follicles. But bd just incase :)

And welcome sjsj. Hope I helped answer a few of your questions :) I'm no expert by any meand. Just trying to help with my experience. If you guys haven't gone back and read this thread from the beginning. You may want to if you have time
It's long. But I read it all before my surgery, and it really helps reading others experiences :)

Thanks so much. And yeah I'm reading now. On page 139 ☺ .
The forum seems to have died down a lot but I'm glad you're still around.

Welcome sjsj!!!

Yeah I'm not sure where everyone went. Hopefully everyone is doing good. And will pop back on to say hello :) I don't know what I would have done without this thread for sure.

Hey, just catching up on everyone's news. A girl! How exciting Linkerland.

Alfred us 7 weeks now 12lbs3oz already but such a character. He's even had a modelling agency after him.

Moopie it took me 5 cycles inc the surgery one to fall just on metformin. I didn't use ovulation strips In the end and just temped.

Keep the faith ladies it will happen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Daisy- he's so cute! I love seeing pictures of him :) happy to see he is doing great! Your puppy is adorable too.

Had a little bit of a scary night tonight. My fiancé and I were in a car accident. We got t boned/ side swiped on a highway. Thankfully fiancé and I are ok. And baby is all good. I went and got checked out at the ER. Just needed to make sure baby was good. So happy she is. It could have been way worse. Pretty sore. And my car is totaled. But thank god for the angels watching over us. And for my fiancé to have control of the car and keep us from flipping.

Linkerland how scary! I'm so glad everyone is ok!!! True blessing indeed!
All and all.. everything is fine. I'm starting to temp check and check my cervix as well as my cm.. I dont think i will worry anymore with opk strips. .. I'm just using this month as a baseline.. BUT I'm actually hopeful all and all that I will still have a good follie next Monday when I go to the dr. I can dream right :)
Daisy- Thanks for the advice. I'm pretty laid back for this first month. Lol we'll see how it goes after my dr appt. And your little one is so adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->