Second miscarriage

Xxenssial

Mum
Reaction score
So we were suppose to be 8w 4 days today and had seen a Bub and heart beat 2 weeks ago, only for today there to be not found at all. Just a small amount of a yolk sac. Im utterly broken. The on says he thinks this will be the same reason as the last one which was due to chromosome abnormalities. I seem to be able to get pregnant it’s just something keeps going wrong. I just don’t know where to go from here. I so badly want to complete our family and just feel so broken like it’s not going to happen.

Has anyone been through this and gone on to have a successful pregnancy?

Oh no. Sweetie I’m so sorry, this is unbelievably cruel and so unfair. I wish I had words of wisdom but all I can say is don’t give up <3 I’m just so sorry.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I can't help much with experience ( I have had 2 blighted ovums, 1 from ivf and 1 from a natural pregnancy
Also have 3 children from ivf and 1 from a natural pregnancy so it is still possible for you to have a successful pregnancy, sending hugs

So we were suppose to be 8w 4 days today and had seen a Bub and heart beat 2 weeks ago, only for today there to be not found at all. Just a small amount of a yolk sac. Im utterly broken. The on says he thinks this will be the same reason as the last one which was due to chromosome abnormalities. I seem to be able to get pregnant it’s just something keeps going wrong. I just don’t know where to go from here. I so badly want to complete our family and just feel so broken like it’s not going to happen.

Has anyone been through this and gone on to have a successful pregnancy?
Yes, I have. More times than I care to think of actually. I've had 16 miscarriages and a stillbirth (though that was due to a cord issue) and with the fertility issues my husband and I both have, it's a miracle if we can make it past 14 weeks at all. Yet we have 5 miraculous children, the youngest of which is only 6 months old and born 4 years after we were told we couldn't have more kids at all.

Chromosomal abnormalities are a tough one because they could be due to some many things. Sometimes it's something you can do something about but often, it's just a bit of bad luck that occurred when cells were dividing in those early stages. That being said, it doesn't hurt to get at least some basic recurrent miscarriage testing done if you haven't already. If you have any specific questions about recurrent miscarriage and successful pregnancies after a loss(es), ask away. I can do my best to answer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->