••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I think I'm out ladies I've woken this morning with strong af cramps and back and hips are killing. I'm only 6dpo but af should've been due around now if I hadn't of ovulated late and feels like she's just round the corner :( don't really have any symptoms other than one sore nipple which I had last month. Just feel totally out now. Sorry pitty party for one over here xx

I think I'm out ladies I've woken this morning with strong af cramps and back and hips are killing. I'm only 6dpo but af should've been due around now if I hadn't of ovulated late and feels like she's just round the corner :( don't really have any symptoms other than one sore nipple which I had last month. Just feel totally out now. Sorry pitty party for one over here xx

:hug:

@Ttc for No3 yes I temp my last 4 babies I've done temps well and the mmc in June and chemical/Miscarriage last cycle xx

@angelbump sending massive :hugs: if you ovulated later and 6dpo the cramping could be implantation fingers crossed that's what it is xx

:hug:. I hope it isn’t af and the cramping stops. I agree with Tdog, could be implantation cramping.

Last edited:
@MumwithPCOS here it is sorry was trying to fight I mean sort kids :rofl: takes me this long to sort them :shrug: xx

View attachment 1111721

your rise looks fab from ovulation. Definitely looks like your 5dpo from those. Mine put me two days behind with my son because I had a slow rise 1 and 2dpo. My scan confirmed. I didn’t think getting a positive digital at 8dpo seemed right, lol. Hope you see that first hint of a bfp in the next 3 or 4 days. Looking forward to seeing your tests :dust:

your rise looks fab from ovulation. Definitely looks like your 5dpo from those. Mine put me two days behind with my son because I had a slow rise 1 and 2dpo. My scan confirmed. I didn’t think getting a positive digital at 8dpo seemed right, lol. Hope you see that first hint of a bfp in the next 3 or 4 days. Looking forward to seeing your tests :dust:

Thanks love I'm hoping to hold of testing until wed I'll be 8dpo then by my calculations and 6dpo by ff lol xx

@josephine3
Oh love I’m so sorry about your friend and ex being a git. That’s sure alot to deal with sending hugs.

@angelbump
If u ovulated late hon and your only now 6dpo that cramping could be implantation cramping.
I’ve ovulated later a few times in the 8 months we been actively trying and those cycles I ovulated late were longer than my normal cycles.
Definitely not out yet love.
How long is your luteal phase?

Mannnn my chart is gonna be so messed up. I’ve now got a awful sore throat and since I started temping I’ve had the stomach bug and now this so all my temps have been up like what there like after ovulation. There usually lower than this.
I woke up to lots of ewcm today but couldn’t do anything with the kids all here.
We did Bd last night so hopefully that’s enough.
My opks are still very dark but not peak now.
I had some very very mild left twinges this earlier and just now had some sharp coming and going stabbing pains in the right ovary so will be 1dpo tomorrow.
Have a feeling FF is gonna be messed up tho with my temps being up from illness.

already feeling like I’m going to be out again this cycle. I just feel with being unwell I probably didn’t get a good egg.
Oh well only time will tell I guess.
probably be sitting next cycle out as I really don’t want to be giving birth in July when it’s excruciatingly hot. But will get back on it in December.

hope we have caught this cycle but not feeling hopeful at all:nope:

Hello everyone! I'm finally jumping on. I haven't had time to read any of this thread, so I'll catch up today.

I haven't ovulated yet but should be in the next couple of days. The earliest I could get an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist is November 22, so I'll be doing this month at home again. But, this time, I will actually be trying IUI with a friend of mine that's a nurse; I'll just be giving her instructions! Fingers crossed for us all!!

My testing date will be Oct 16! :dust:

@Suggerhoney luteal phase is 11 days pretty much every month for the last year. My lower back has been an absolute mess today! So so sore! No af though so fingers crossed she stays away and that little bean is getting comfy x

@Suggerhoney sorry tohl hear you're poorly again after just getting over the stomach bug too! Absolute bummer! Lots of rest for you and hopefully it'll pass soon enough. I remember reading recently that ov can make your immune system weaker and women are more likely to be poorly during that time so maybe it means you've ov'd or about too x

Ladies I'm having a mega downer again I need to slap myself and get over it, but every tww it drags and the more I get closer to testing day I get all nervous and emotional, I've had sharp pains today but only 5dpo (ignore ticker it's off by 2 days) so it is a little early to implant I no its possible but I would have had a dup in my temp aswell and definitely haven't, oh ignore me I'm having a mare xx

Ladies I'm having a mega downer again I need to slap myself and get over it, but every tww it drags and the more I get closer to testing day I get all nervous and emotional, I've had sharp pains today but only 5dpo (ignore ticker it's off by 2 days) so it is a little early to implant I no its possible but I would have had a dup in my temp aswell and definitely haven't, oh ignore me I'm having a mare xx

I’ve had sharp pains in my right side today too! Stopped me in my tracks then later on I had an achy pelvic area. I’m 8/9dpo so praying it’s implantation but I’ve never had them before with the other 2. I had a slight dip in temp yesterday but right back up higher today

Sorry hun hope AF stays away! Would be cool if it’s implantation I hope it’s your month! Hoping it’s everyone’s month!

@MumwithPCOS here it is sorry was trying to fight I mean sort kids :rofl: takes me this long to sort them :shrug: xx

View attachment 1111721

haha yeah nah 36.5 seems like a post Ov temp to me n u got your peak. Xxx well you would dip tomorrow if it’s implantation so hopefully!!! I really hope you and sugger get pregs this cycle together coz you’re pretty similar in days!!

well I’m at CD37 but who’s counting? Haha I’ve more ewcm than I’ve had in months the last 3 days but no OPK. Not sure what’s going on maybe it’s the COQ10 I’m taking? TMI sorry Anyway hopefully something happens soon.

Sorry hun hope AF stays away! Would be cool if it’s implantation I hope it’s your month! Hoping it’s everyone’s month!

haha yeah nah 36.5 seems like a post Ov temp to me n u got your peak. Xxx well you would dip tomorrow if it’s implantation so hopefully!!! I really hope you and sugger get pregs this cycle together coz you’re pretty similar in days!!

well I’m at CD37 but who’s counting? Haha I’ve more ewcm than I’ve had in months the last 3 days but no OPK. Not sure what’s going on maybe it’s the COQ10 I’m taking? TMI sorry Anyway hopefully something happens soon.

Fingers crossed something happens soon love :hugs: I've hears coq10 can make you very wet tmi sorry but I've heard good things about it, yea be amazing if we do but not counting my chickens :shrug: xx

:-=That explains it lol. Time will tell. Have my hopes up for all of you xxx

:dust:
Sending lots of baby dust to you all!

@josephine3 so sorry about your friend! I hope your okay x

@Suggerhoney goodluck this cycle too!

@tdog goodluck this cycle! I think your 5dpo but I’m not great at charts

@HopefulPony so sorry your missing out this cycle, hope she feels better soon
Im hanging out for your bloods to come back. I bet you’re struggling today xxx Sometimes can be 6 weeks or something before showing up on scans and hormones evening out hey so hoping that’s it xxxx Sending hugs xxxxxx

Good morning ladies, @ehjmorris I've just seen on September group - your tests look really good, fingers crossed it continues and your blood comes back higher.
Sending you all lots of baby dust :dust:

Well no af for me but woke up really warm and af cramps again on and off and my ovary area feels quite tender. I'm full of cold again too which sucks!

I took a test today and it looks bfn but (and this could be my line eye) I do feel something catches my eye every now and again. Probably an evap though at this early. Boobs are getting worse everyday but they did last month too.

I'll probably just keep poas every day now until af or bfp - send sticky bean vibes! Take care everyone and have a great day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->