••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Stepping over here to join you ladies! BFN a couple days ago, and now I think I'm starting AF today or tomorrow judging by cramps and spotting. So might be able to start testing right around the end of the month.
Lots of baby dust to everyone!

So sorry it’s another BFN love. And af is starting up. Good luck hope next cycle is the one.

Sorry to those who’ve got AF or BFNs :(

@Suggerhoney hope you ovulate soon, all good signs!

looks like TTC is paused for us for now, until we figure out what is going on with my partner’s health. She has been sick for weeks now with no answers. She’s trying cutting out gluten to see if that makes a difference. We want a baby so much :(

thanks love. I think it will be tomorrow.
I’m so sorry to hear about your partner. I hope you guys get to the bottom of it and you will be back ttc soon. Sending hugs.

Can I be put down for the 12th October for testing please. I should be 1dpo on Monday if I ovulate tomorrow so 10dpo on the 12th.
Thanks.

@MrsKatie she's basically had an ongoing stomach bug for weeks which gets worse every time she eats :(

@Suggerhoney those lines look great! Yay for ovulation!

Thanks love. Gonna flutter them lashes later for DH lol. Have to wait for the kids to be in bed tho.

oh gosh that sounds horrible. That sounds like IBS as I suffer from that but it comes and goes it’s not constant.

stupid question but has she seen the doctor?
I feel so bad for her feeling like that must be awful.
I had a tummy bug the other day and I couldn’t bare feeling like that daily. Bless her

@Suggerhoney the Dr said it was indigestion- which it is definitely not! She’s already diagnosed with IBS and says it’s different, she needs to go back to the Dr but hasn’t been well enough to leave the house in weeks :(

Currently 7/8dpo today
Thinking of starting to test Tuesday/Wednesday. Got super crampy af pains and the most horrendous sore boobs oh and lots of milky cm
Please tell me it’s a good sign

@Suggerhoney the Dr said it was indigestion- which it is definitely not! She’s already diagnosed with IBS and says it’s different, she needs to go back to the Dr but hasn’t been well enough to leave the house in weeks :(

oh bless her that’s awful. Indigestion that’s ridiculous.
Is there any way some one could come to the house? U know tell them she can’t leave the house and she needs to be seen. Not sure if where you are but here in the UK our doctors will come out to our homes if we are real bad. Had one out myself a few times.
gosh I really hope you both get to the bottom oh this. That must be awful for her.

Currently 7/8dpo today
Thinking of starting to test Tuesday/Wednesday. Got super crampy af pains and the most horrendous sore boobs oh and lots of milky cm

Those sound like some great signs. Welcome and can’t wait to see your tests.
I had bad bad cramps at 8dpo when I was pregnant In June and faint lines at 10dpo.
It did end in a MC unfortunately but I didn’t have sore boobs or any symptoms other than the cramps.
Good luck love

oh bless her that’s awful. Indigestion that’s ridiculous.
Is there any way some one could come to the house? U know tell them she can’t leave the house and she needs to be seen. Not sure if where you are but here in the UK our doctors will come out to our homes if we are real bad. Had one out myself a few times.
gosh I really hope you both get to the bottom oh this. That must be awful for her.
Thanks :) we are in the UK, our GP surgery is a bit crap but if she doesn’t feel well enough to go in soon we will try and get someone out to us. Thankfully she is starting to feel a bit better since cutting out gluten so maybe we’ve cracked it.

Thanks :) we are in the UK, our GP surgery is a bit crap but if she doesn’t feel well enough to go in soon we will try and get someone out to us. Thankfully she is starting to feel a bit better since cutting out gluten so maybe we’ve cracked it.

Ah oh, it mite be the gluten then love. Glad she is feeling a bit better. Hope she feels back to her normal self soon xx

Hi ladies haven't even been on the Oct group. So sorry will catch up soon. Had a lot going on this past week, had some bad news, a friend of mine commited suicide the other day so been trying to get my head round that... My kids dad has been a nightmare recently too being abusive again.. Sorry not been on. Xxx

Hi ladies haven't even been on the Oct group. So sorry will catch up soon. Had a lot going on this past week, had some bad news, a friend of mine commited suicide the other day so been trying to get my head round that... My kids dad has been a nightmare recently too being abusive again.. Sorry not been on. Xxx

Thats a lot. Sorry to hear about your friend xx sucks about their dad being awful again

@josephine3 I'm so sorry to read about your friend:cry: and so sorry you kids dad is being a prick (excuse the french) xx

So ff gave me crosshairs but only putting me at 3dpo today like wtf I no I'm 5dpo xx

Has anyone tracked temp this month? I’ve never done it before but did before ovulation and I’m currently 8dpo and temps still raising….?

Yeah i'd agree you're 5 dpo can i see charts? i guess your temp is a little lower than it usualy is ? Robots dont know it all ;)

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Af got me this morning :( I'll be testing at the end of Oct. Good luck ladies x

sorry af got you. Good luck for this cycle

The stupid :witch:has been in full force since yesterday. Thought this one wouldn't be so bad. I was wrong. Hate having a heavy flow for a few days. I feel so gross.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Sorry af is being tough on you. All the best for this cycle

Stepping over here to join you ladies! BFN a couple days ago, and now I think I'm starting AF today or tomorrow judging by cramps and spotting. So might be able to start testing right around the end of the month.
Lots of baby dust to everyone!

I hope the witch stays away. If not all the best for next cycle

Sorry to those who’ve got AF or BFNs :(

@Suggerhoney hope you ovulate soon, all good signs!

looks like TTC is paused for us for now, until we figure out what is going on with my partner’s health. She has been sick for weeks now with no answers. She’s trying cutting out gluten to see if that makes a difference. We want a baby so much :(

I hope your partner can get to the bottom of what’s causing her to keep feeling unwell. Got to be so hard when all you both want is to ttc. I hope she feels better asap and you can get back to trying

Currently 7/8dpo today

good luck for when you test. The milky cm sounds like a good sign. I had that with my son. Sounds like promising symptoms

Oh hun I’m so sorry about your friend. That’s terrible. Also sorry to hear your Ex is causing you trouble. Sending hugs your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->