••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hey ladies, just popping by to say hello!!!! Missed this page but honestly, staying away for 2 weeks has done wonders for my brain!!!
I’m taking a chill approach this month although I know it’s not gonna be the month for me. I’m right around O time but BD’ing hasn’t been timed well I don’t think. Haven’t taken any ov tests and I won’t be doing any early tests.
I’ll also not be a regular on here but I’ll keep popping my head in:laugh2:
Hope everybody is doing well, sprinkling loads of baby dust over all of you :dust:

Just popping in to say I’m still in limbo and probably going to take a few days away because honestly it’s just getting me down so much. TTC is hard enough but I can’t face going through months of not ovulating again :cry:
Wishing you all loads of luck and hopefully I’ve be back once I’ve got myself in a better head space.

@tdog I feel you girl, I think hormones are messing with you at least thats what I think is going on with me. I'm not a crier and cried twice in as many days and also want to throttle my other half. So it's either af or pregnancy as I only want to kill him this much when either of those things are happening lol x Try and get an early night and take it easy on yourself x

Just popping in to say I’m still in limbo and probably going to take a few days away because honestly it’s just getting me down so much. TTC is hard enough but I can’t face going through months of not ovulating again :cry:
Wishing you all loads of luck and hopefully I’ve be back once I’ve got myself in a better head space.
Sorry @jellybeanxx I know exactly what you mean xxxxx especially after that line you got as well. maybe a chemical which has delayed your period perhaps? I think that’s what happened to me possibly. I’m only at day 35 tho which I shouldn't complain about yet. It breaks my heart knowing you’re going through the same thing. Some days I accept it. But other days I think this is so shitty and not fair!!! Especially knowing other women going through the same. Hope you’re feeling better soon and the time away does you good xxx

My 9 year old must know we’re trying. yesterday when we went for a walk he said ‘I can’t wait for another little baby, will we have one when I’m 10’ and I said who knows hun it takes time we’ll see. Was cute knowing he’s keen. I’ve been home with the kids for school holidays and just keep eating and have gained some weight which is the last thing I need so gonna have to have some discipline aagggghhh Nahhhh…

@jellybeanxx i wish the stupid witch would just show her face so you can begin a fresh cycle. I’m so sorry that your going through this. I’ve been there so many times myself. It really is soul destroying. I feel for you so much. Big, big hugs hun. Hope to see you back asap :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I’m sorry to anyone else that’s having a hard time right now. I really hope this month is lucky for you all :dust:

4dpo and ff hasn't gave me crosshairs yet stupid thing :shrug: xx

Screenshot_20221001_093043.jpg

Oh no! Looks like your temps are above where the lines gonna be. Wonder why it’s not doing it. Seems weird xxx how you coping? Hope you have a good weekend Xxx

See I thought that but it's still not gave me crosshairs I no I'm 4dpo so let's see when it does give me them, I'm OK just taking each day that's all I can do I have bad days and good days more bad atm but I'm in tww I always get moody in the tww :shrug: xx

@salamander91 so sorry af got you how crap :cry: :shrug: xx

@MumwithPCOS I hope so in a way I think we are but I think we haven't, if I keep thinking we haven't then it won't be such a surprise if it is a bfn, if that even makes any sense at all xx

Will catch up a bit later but just wanted to jump on quickly.
So cd10 today temps are still up because of the bug so I’ve left it as a open triangle.
But I did some opks and they are nearly peak.
Had a big glob of ewcm too.
I expect my chart will be messed up because of the bug. Will bd tonight and when I get peak but thinking these could be peak later today or maybe tomorrow.
Be stocked if it is because I really thought it would be late with the maca but I’m cd10 so could be ovulating a few days early. And I’m ok with that.D5CD2707-BE1F-4586-8858-7363287BEA8E.jpeg

Ok so those tests were dry as i had left them but just done 2 more
5548EA3E-7A39-4871-80D9-DBDFC96BC384.jpeg

The stupid :witch:has been in full force since yesterday. Thought this one wouldn't be so bad. I was wrong. Hate having a heavy flow for a few days. I feel so gross.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

@jellybeanxx
Oh love I’m so sorry your still stuck in limbo. I wish she would just hurry up and show so at least your in a fresh new cycle.
Really feel for you.
Sending hugs. I will miss you but will still be here when you feel ready to come back. sending massive hugs love.
:hugs:

@angelbump
I hope af stays away love.

@tdog
Nice rise I think you will get your crosshairs soon. Latest I got them was 6dpo.
Hope u get a lovely October BFP.

Thanks for asking after me ladies. Feeling better today.
Left my last 2 temps as a open triangle as I chalked it down as being unwell.

Lots of ewcm todays and opks nearly peak. Hopefully be peak later today.
I will be so happy because I’m cd10 Today and really thought it would be late because of the maca root. If I do get my peak later than it means I can carry on taking maca and it hasn’t messed up my cycle.
The coq10 are definitely making me have loads more cm so hoping that’s a good sign as I’ve not had loads like this for ages. Probably when we was ttc our youngest I remember ovulation with him and with my 3 year old and I had tons of cm then so hopefully all good signs.
Just need these to turn peak now.
Will test again in a few hours. hope they will be darker.
The easy&home have gotten darker and darker today so hopefully peak later today or tomorrow.
We will need to bd as we haven’t for a few days but will try tonight and hopefully be peak tonight then will try and bd tomorrow too.

Good luck to everyone else waiting to ovulate and those waiting too test.
Sending so much sticky baby dust :dust:

Stepping over here to join you ladies! BFN a couple days ago, and now I think I'm starting AF today or tomorrow judging by cramps and spotting. So might be able to start testing right around the end of the month.
Lots of baby dust to everyone!

Sorry to those who’ve got AF or BFNs :(

@Suggerhoney hope you ovulate soon, all good signs!

looks like TTC is paused for us for now, until we figure out what is going on with my partner’s health. She has been sick for weeks now with no answers. She’s trying cutting out gluten to see if that makes a difference. We want a baby so much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->