••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

I'm 3dpo and right there with you @PinkCupcakes I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot this cycle too. I'm so fatigued today even after a loooong sleep so fx. Anything your end yet? X
I’ve just been peeing non stop today lol like I go then five min later have to go again

@josephine3 just wanted to pop on and say a positive ANA means theres some type of disorder, but doesnt mean the end of the world. I have lupus and 3 healthy babies, now it did take me longer with sadly miscarriages before each healthy pregnancy, but it did happen. I hope your ANA is a nothing finding and you get your sweet baby soon. :hug:

Feel free to pm if you have any questions (my first ANA was 1:2800)

@PinkCupcakes my first was conceived on a cycle where I ovulated the day my period was due!! Hope its the same for you!

Hey thanks for the reply.. Mine said ana 1:100 but I don't really know what that means!! I'm still confused by it all and waiting for the doc to call.
@WantingababyF congratulations!!

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for all the congratulations, this thread moves so fast I can barely keep up.
I hope there is some more BFPs these last few days.
Took a test this morning I think will be 12/13 DPO and looking good so far.
My usual pregnancy symptoms of pure starvation when I wake up has kicked in, plus pretty tired all day.
Keeping everything crosses for this little bean [-o<

20221027_100741.jpg

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for all the congratulations, this thread moves so fast I can barely keep up.
My usual pregnancy symptoms of pure starvation when I wake up has kicked in, plus pretty tired all day.

View attachment 1112124

Great lines!

Hi Ladies,

View attachment 1112124

Beautiful line :happydance: :happydance: xx

3DPO today, bad bowl cramps today, peeing a LOT, and sore boobs. That’s about it so far!

3DPO today, bad bowl cramps today, peeing a LOT, and sore boobs. That’s about it so far!
Hopefully these are good signs!
My last pregnancy sore boobs were my first sign and this time sore boobs was the reason I tested. So fingers crossed

@PinkCupcakes fx fx fx love

@WantingababyF great lines and symptoms

Cd15 Today and still no sign of ovulation and supper negative opks. :-(

Thank you, I really hope you ovulate soon :D

Oh what a beautiful line @WantingababyF !!!!

Thank you! I am excited but cautious at the same time as I have been here a few times with a bad outcome. Although this time the test progression is more like my successful pregnancies [-o<

Sorry if I missed anyone, I jump on when I have minimal time at work or between kids so I have to do alot of skim reading!
I took another test this morning and I am happy, I think I might take one more to see if I get that Dye Stealer then that will be it. I will book in with my OB, she will be seeing me early as after my last miscarriage I found out I had some blood clotting gene so I take baby aspirin and will need Clexane injections. I have also already started the progesterone suppositories that I have to use each pregnancy.
I hope everything helps this little one stick [-o<

Here is my test from this morning <3

20221028_142407.jpg

4DPO today and having sore boobs, heartburn, peeing a lot still, and then today I started having bloating with odd cramp like pressure feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->