••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Ladies I'm having a mega downer again I need to slap myself and get over it, but every tww it drags and the more I get closer to testing day I get all nervous and emotional, I've had sharp pains today but only 5dpo (ignore ticker it's off by 2 days) so it is a little early to implant I no its possible but I would have had a dup in my temp aswell and definitely haven't, oh ignore me I'm having a mare xx
Chin up chick! The tww is horrid. We'll ride it out together. Get it all off your chest here as in some way we can sympathize with you. Sending hugs x

Chin up chick! The tww is horrid. We'll ride it out together. Get it all off your chest here as in some way we can sympathize with you. Sending hugs x

Thanks love can't believe we are literally the on the same day in cycle:) xx

Well ladies ff has changed my o day and now 6dpo which I no :shrug: xx

I’ve woke with a temp dip 9dpo so thinking af is coming soon! She’s due Thursday or Friday

Ladies I'm having a mega downer again I need to slap myself and get over it, but every tww it drags and the more I get closer to testing day I get all nervous and emotional, I've had sharp pains today but only 5dpo (ignore ticker it's off by 2 days) so it is a little early to implant I no its possible but I would have had a dup in my temp aswell and definitely haven't, oh ignore me I'm having a mare xx

hugs hun. Not having a dip in your temps does not count you out at all. I had a perfect implantation dip with my 4th baby. With my last I didn’t get one at all. I thought that meant I was out for sure but I wasn’t. Best of luck for when you test
I’ve woke with a temp dip 9dpo so thinking af is coming soon! She’s due Thursday or Friday

I would try not to worry over just one temp. It could go straight back up tomorrow. Good luck and I hope af stays away

Thanks love can't believe we are literally the on the same day in cycle:) xx

Well ladies ff has changed my o day and now 6dpo which I no :shrug: xx

I know! Wouldn't it be funny if we all synced up cycles? Haha gosh could you imagine the hormones!
Hope you're okay lovely. I'm finding today a hopeful day. I feel like af is going to come any minute but she's not here yet so I'm trying to imagine the cramps and twinges being the little egg getting comfy and trying to stay hopeful today. I know tomorrow could be a worse day so trying to stay positive while I can xx

9dpo according to app, dip in temp this morning and negative frer not feeling hopefully

@angelbump what dpo are you today? Sorry if you’ve already mentioned

@Ttc for No3 my tests at 9dpo were negative in the morning and afternoon then I had very faint lines by the evening. Were more obvious by the next morning at 10dpo. Your not out yet hun, still time for that bfp

@angelbump I had a little dip today so I'm feeling a tiny bit hopeful lol xx

@Laurabub84 I had a few dips with last one and the mmc my chart was so up and down don't no weather I was coming or going xx

@tdog I don't temp so I've no idea what's going on and as symptoms with af are so much like pregnancy symptoms it's really tough to call. I've not been as crampy this cycle whereas I cramped alot thoughout my entire tww last month - it was awful.
Things that are different this cycle are lower back pain and almost like cramping in my back (I have a dodgy back anyway so could be that) and tmi a warm wet feeling down there occasionally which makes me think af is here but isn't. That and being poorly is the only real difference. Who knows I have 2 frer and plan on cracking on open tomorrow. I know every pregnancy is different but I've had faint lines at around 8/9 dpo every time so should show I smidge of a line if I am x

@tdog I don't temp so I've no idea what's going on and as symptoms with af are so much like pregnancy symptoms it's really tough to call. I've not been as crampy this cycle whereas I cramped alot thoughout my entire tww last month - it was awful.
Things that are different this cycle are lower back pain and almost like cramping in my back (I have a dodgy back anyway so could be that) and tmi a warm wet feeling down there occasionally which makes me think af is here but isn't. That and being poorly is the only real difference. Who knows I have 2 frer and plan on cracking on open tomorrow. I know every pregnancy is different but I've had faint lines at around 8/9 dpo every time so should show I smidge of a line if I am x

I'm 6dpo and dying to test need to hold off and so hard might just do a opk lmao xx

I'm 6dpo and dying to test need to hold off and so hard might just do a opk lmao xx

@tdog I've already done 2 hpt's! I can't help myself lol x obviously they were bfn! Don't know why I do it!

@elmum good luck love ❤️ I have everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->