••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

My temps jumped back up today but all symptoms have vanished looks like I’m out.

@Ttc for No3 not necessarily lovely you're not out until af shows! A temp spike is a great sign. My symptoms used to completely go throughout first trimester to the point I'd forget I was pregnant then bam they'd be back with vengeance lol x

@Ttc for No3 I can see something for sure on that one. Unsure of its colour but something is there.

@AlwaysTheAunt how adorable! Looks very lab like! Beautiful. Sorry you're struggling, it's all so brand new for you, the cats and pup. I'm sure it'll all fall into place soon enough.

AFM ladies I took a frer this morning and think I see a smidge of a shadow but it's super faint if at all. It is where the line should be so I'm thinking potentially an evap but I see it within time frame so who knows? Feeling out now and feel like af is about to show her ugly face.
I feel like every day I'm saying I feel like af is going to get me and I so hope I'm wrong but I'm so scared that I'm right.
Still feeling under the weather too and back and hips are so achey and sore.

If this isn't a positive cycle then this tww has been cruel. My boobs are getting more and more painful too after not really hurting much yesterday and the day before.

Guess I'll just wait this one out ](*,)

I hope this is it for you!!! You’ve really got all the symptoms and you’re only 7dpo now? Hoping for the bfps to roll in the next couple days :)

Ladies, the reason the posts disappeared was because I banned Jessikey was because I suspect she was KittyKat. The ip address is from the same state and same provider, and she wrote in a similar way. I may be wrong but rather not take that chance. It was weird how this new member joined from the same place and same writing style not long after the last account was banned. She reported Angelbump for deleting her post, already trying to cause trouble when Angelbump hasn't deleted anything <3

Ladies, the reason the posts disappeared was because I banned Jessikey was because I suspect she was KittyKat. The ip address is from the same state and same provider, and she wrote in a similar way. I may be wrong but rather not take that chance. It was weird how this new member joined from the same place and same writing style not long after the last account was banned. She reported Angelbump for deleting her post, already trying to cause trouble when Angelbump hasn't deleted anything <3

Wow! Whoever that is seems to have screw loose. I hope they get the help they need!

Creepy!! At least you’re onto it xx

I know I always sound crazy coz I never know if I’m coming or going…
but I just read this 0F328884-E7DD-49D1-8109-D84EA8391078.jpeg
and think maybe this is what happened to me when I got that false positive pregnancy test?! I just feel pregnant again today but don’t have any tests so I’ll get some tomorrow as I would be 8 dpo if I did ovulate when I got that false positive.
Am I going nuts again lol. I’m gonna be living in a hut if I think I’m pregnant every week!!

@angelbump I’ve had lower back cramps and the wet sensation with this one. There’s still time for that bfp. Good luck for your next test

@elmum good luck love. I hope them opks are blazing very soon

@NightFlower wishing you all the best for this cycle :dust:

@Ttc for No3 somethings catching my eye on that test. I hope you have a much clearer line next test. Good luck

@HopefulPony oh gosh, your poor partner being poorly for so long. I hope you manage to get to the bottom of what’s causing it and she feels back to normal asap.

@AlwaysTheAunt my sil went through the same with her pup. She’d been desperate for a puppy but once she got her she was hard work. She was in tears and said it was harder than having a new born. It didn’t last tho and now they wouldn’t be without her. I hope things settle and you start to feel better about it.

@MumwithPCOS i hope those opks continue to darken and result in a sticky, healthy little bean. Good luck hun :dust:

Hoping to see lots of :bfp: this month
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies

oh wow @Bevziibubble that is a weird one but I think you may be right esp with the IP address. I mean who else could it be. Got more names than dictionary has words lol.
I did think it weird how she was new but didn’t introduce herself like most do when they new.
hope your ok love.

@angelbump
If it helps with my 3 year old I kept feeling like af was coming. I had really bad cramps and lower backache just like with AF. But instead of af I got a BFP at 10dpo.
Fx for when you test next love.

@tdog
Rooting for you so much and you @elmum and @MumwithPCOS.

@HopefulPony
Oh no I’m so sorry she is poorly again love. I wonder what it is. I really really do hope she is better soon and for good. Hugs to you both.

Hope everyone else is good.
Sorry I’ve been MIA. So I had my peak on cd10 which was Saturday and then had some on off pains in my left ovaries and later the right. Just twinges. And then late Sunday night cd12 I had really really sharp stabbing pains made me wince and thought blimey I felt that bugger pop out lol.
Then a few hours later at 2:30am I had really really bad very very low stomach cramps just above the pubic bone. I had to take some paracetamol it was so bad. It lasted about a hour and then was gone and I checked my cervix and noticed it was firmly closed. Cm all dried up yesterday but had some right pinching again last night which is strange for me at 1dpo.
I’m 2dpo today and have ewcm agian but cervix still tightly shut.

not feeling overly hopeful as we only managed to bd a few hours after my peak and we didn’t manage the ovulation day.
I was very emotional on ovulation day and me and DH had a bit of a disagreement and I ended up storming upstairs.
We did bd again yesterday morning but I had already ovulated so probably to late:

oh well now the wait to test and it feels like forever. So so happy I ovulated early this cycle that was such a surprise.
I’ve decided if I’m out again this cycle then I mite sit next cycle out and then come back in December.
I will still be here cheering everyone on tho and have even considered doing the November testing group if no one else wants to do it.

my CB 6 days early came today and I got my first BFP on one of them with my 3 year old so I hope they will bring me a sticky BFP.

one minute I think we may have caught and the next I’m like I bet I will be out again.
Ahhh only time will tell.
I do feel more chilled this cycle but I’m sure when it gets close to testing I’ll be very anxious.

hopefully get some symptoms in a few days. Would love to get implantation spotting but I’ve never had it. I will know if bfn at 10dpo then I’ll be out again.
Can’t believe next cycle will be 9 months like how?

Oh well.

bady dust to everyone.
And good luck to those that are just about to test and waiting to test or waiting to ovulate.
Sorry to anyone that AF has got.
Hugs.

@Suggerhoney welcome back. Here's hoping you caught that eggy! All is sounding good so far!

I wake up every morning and have pangs throughout the day like that's it it's over and she's coming and then nothing so far so fingers crossed.
I had properly dried up down there this morning and thought I was out but this afternoon loads of watery cm (tmi) so feeling slightly hopeful again. My lower belly feels like I've done a workout too like aching. Strange? I'll test again tomorrow and we'll see although seeing another bfn may just break me this cycle x

@Suggerhoney welcome back. Here's hoping you caught that eggy! All is sounding good so far!

I wake up every morning and have pangs throughout the day like that's it it's over and she's coming and then nothing so far so fingers crossed.
I had properly dried up down there this morning and thought I was out but this afternoon loads of watery cm (tmi) so feeling slightly hopeful again. My lower belly feels like I've done a workout too like aching. Strange? I'll test again tomorrow and we'll see although seeing another bfn may just break me this cycle x

I have woke up the exact same! No symptoms no sore boobs then got achy period pains and lottttttrs of creamy white discharge!!

@angelbump sounds promising here's to hoping and seeing lovely bfp for ya, I obviously tested today and bfn of course lol xx

I have woke up the exact same! No symptoms no sore boobs then got achy period pains and lottttttrs of creamy white discharge!!

So strange my boobs and nips don't hurt anymore either completely fine all of a sudden it's happened across the day because this morning my nipple hurt and now nothing. But having some strange throbbing dull pain in my right ovary this afternoon and feel like I'm being poked with a pin there. Very odd but not even getting my hopes up lol x

I had a feeling it might have been her. As she came straight to the testing group and posted tests. Angelbump was nice to her not sure why she would get reported.

I had a feeling it might have been her. As she came straight to the testing group and posted tests. Angelbump was nice to her not sure why she would get reported.
I did think it was a bit weird to just plonk yourself in a group without first doing like a get to know me bit first. Anyways gave her the benefit of the doubt and got reported haha! Never mind glad she's gone now x

New symptoms this month that didn't have last month....

Feeling wet down there but actually cm barely there when wiping. It's watery/creamy when I check though.

Achey armpits and down to boobs but not sore and today boobs and nips just randomly stopped hurting altogether.

Lightning crotch - wowzers!

Achey ovaries all day today. Lower tummy feels like I've been punched or worked out (which I most certainly have not lol)

Gassy!!! My poor hubby haha

Back ache!!! Again wow!!!

And also had a stitch like pain in my left side for the last two days it's so niggly and annoying.

Praying these are all bfps symptoms and not bfn!

Anyone this cycle with brand new symptoms? Feel free to share and join x

I tested and knew I shouldn’t! It messes with your head so much! I’m waiting to just see if at arrives Friday or Saturday now

3590EC19-1888-4972-9EEC-DFF571D3502D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->