••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Can I get some thoughts?
First, I have been using Easy at Home opks for the last 8 cycles. They have always worked well. Have any of you got a dodgy batch of them recently? Each test I take the dye seems to run and the test line is thin. Picture attached.

Second, I think recent COVID is really fucking with my cycle. Last cycle and for one of my chemical pregnancies, I ovulated on CD 11-12. Today is CD 11 and my OPK is very faint. I don't know if I will even ovulate this cycle. :(
Did any of you notice big cycle changes post COVID?PXL_20221005_030148334~2.jpg

I am considering starting to chart BBT. I often wonder if I am ovulating every month. My cycles are regular, but the length of time TTC is bothering me.

View attachment 1111750 View attachment 1111751 View attachment 1111752 AFM, I have a long post coming up, so I understand if you just skip right over it! I also know my journey is a bit different from many of yours but I find you all so supportive and kind, so I feel comfortable posting here!

But, because it's a bit different, I know many of you may not feel like you can help, but I'd still like to get your opinions if you have the time and want to take a look!

TL;DR
What should I consider my peak and do you think I O'd Monday or today. Can only inseminate once so timing is crucial.

So, I have my first appointment to start the process for IUI w/ a doctor at the end of November. Until then, I feel comfortable doing IUI at home and did my first insemination today w/ a few friends who are also in the medical field.

With insemination, I have to get closer to ovulation (a lot of research says +/- 6 hr, others says +/- 12 from actual O) than with BDing because the spermies don't live as long. I usually O CD 16 or 18.

So I am CD 18 today. I usually get positive OPKs in mornings, and I seem to O closer to 36-48 hrs. Sunday, I was getting darker OPKS but my Mira monitor had my lH at 4, so still low, but I was certain I'd get my peak Monday and O today, which would be perfect because of my On-Call schedule this week. I tested my OPKs and Mira at 930 am and 330pm, both low and the OPKs looked the same, dark but negative.

I randomly decided to test again that night at 11pm when going to bed and wouldn't you know it! Positive looking OPK, 14 on my Mira, and a solid smiley I tried w/ CB!!! But I thought long and hard and decided to wait it out and not inseminate yesterday AM and do it when I got home off call this morning, but I'm worried I missed it :(.

At 0500 Monday morning, Mira said my LH was still 14, but at 0930 it had shot up to 21 and the monitor said I had my surge and should have ovulated yesterday. BUT, shouldn't i O today if my surge was yesterday and just started the night before?! I attached pics to see what you all think :(.
Am I understanding correctly that you were able to inseminate within an hour of your Mira registering an LH of 21? If so, that is excellent timing.
Even if it was your peak at 11 pm on Sunday night, and you ovulate usually 36 hours later...then you would be likely to ovulate mid morning on Tuesday (today).

Can I get some thoughts?
First, I have been using Easy at Home opks for the last 8 cycles. They have always worked well. Have any of you got a dodgy batch of them recently? Each test I take the dye seems to run and the test line is thin. Picture attached.

Second, I think recent COVID is really fucking with my cycle. Last cycle and for one of my chemical pregnancies, I ovulated on CD 11-12. Today is CD 11 and my OPK is very faint. I don't know if I will even ovulate this cycle. :(
Did any of you notice big cycle changes post COVID?View attachment 1111754

I am considering starting to chart BBT. I often wonder if I am ovulating every month. My cycles are regular, but the length of time TTC is bothering me.
I had covid while ovulation last cycle. It delayed my af only 2 days. Thank god because I was so worried it would really mess things up. I had covid for 10 days. Still coughing and tired a lot of the time. My son has long covid symptoms and it's effecting school. Has a 3rd doctor's appointment tomorrow because he's sick again. Hope they can help him because the medication they put him on isn't working.

Can I get some thoughts?

Did any of you notice big cycle changes post COVID?View attachment 1111754

I think bbt does give some assurance. It can drive you crazy and emotional. I just started temping again this month and at least know if I did or didn’t ovulate through that xxx I hope they darken up over the next few days for you hun. Just take it easy on your body. Are you feeling better?

I’m having some aching in my left ovary area which sucks coz it’s my bad one and worried it’s not up to the task!! Took an 3pm test for the arvo but I’m not sure if it’s peak or not? It has to go way dark doesn’t it? Maybe tomorrow. Hubby has got a big day today so will wait to bd tomorrow. I hope AF doesn’t show that would certainly burst my bubble!!!! 3E55A1C2-BBB8-4D8D-9A32-CADE470D9548.jpeg

@MumwithPCOS omg sorry for cakling your boy a girl! I forgot the gender between reading and replying. Fingers crossed he does have a 6th sense because any cycle falling from now he will be 10 if you give birth on/around due date :)

I am feeling a bit better about the pup today but it has been a bit better behaved lol

@MumwithPCOS omg sorry for cakling your boy a girl! I forgot the gender between reading and replying. Fingers crossed he does have a 6th sense because any cycle falling from now he will be 10 if you give birth on/around due date :)

I am feeling a bit better about the pup today but it has been a bit better behaved lol
No worries hun! That’s true! Yeah I feel like it will happen soon. :)
That’s good glad pups behaving!

Good luck to everyone about to O. Hope you catch that egg!

Hugs to everyone else in the tww as it's a sucky one this cycle.

AFM took another frer this morning at 9dpo and bfn! Almost cried. Was so sure it would have a line.

Anyways since it's only 3 days until my af is due I'm calling it and saying I'm out. And I know you're not out till af is here but I've always had a line by now if I was pregnant so I'm out x

AFM took another frer this morning at 9dpo and bfn! Almost cried. Was so sure it would have a line.

Anyways since it's only 3 days until my af is due I'm calling it and saying I'm out. And I know you're not out till af is here but I've always had a line by now if I was pregnant so I'm out x
I’m sorry hun xx

I’m having serious AF cramps now :( still no spotting. So maybe lh is rising because of AF.

:hugs:

Thanks for looking ladies I'm scared it's the indent but it does look different to a indent had a fair share of them lol, if its the real deal I'll be testing tonight and should still be there or a little darker who nos lol :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->