••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

New symptoms this month that didn't have last month....

Feeling wet down there but actually cm barely there when wiping. It's watery/creamy when I check though.

Achey armpits and down to boobs but not sore and today boobs and nips just randomly stopped hurting altogether.

Lightning crotch - wowzers!

Achey ovaries all day today. Lower tummy feels like I've been punched or worked out (which I most certainly have not lol)

Gassy!!! My poor hubby haha

Back ache!!! Again wow!!!

And also had a stitch like pain in my left side for the last two days it's so niggly and annoying.

Praying these are all bfps symptoms and not bfn!

Anyone this cycle with brand new symptoms? Feel free to share and join x
Good luck symptoms sound promising. Hope you get a positive soon.
:dust:

@Ttc for No3 I spot a faint line in that test xx

Afm yesterday had a bit of sharp pain on and off in uterus, today had waves of nausea (to early I no) sharp pain again in uterus and lightening crotch, full feeling in uterus, I'm not counting my chickens tho as it be prob :bfn: one minute I think we have caught and then it changes to nope be a :bfn: jeez my heads screwed lol xx

I need someone to take these tests away!
I’ve just done an ooo because… well I wanted to
The bottom is right now… cd23 of a 27 day cycle….2DBE64FD-33EC-49C3-99DA-24F947F21D8E.jpeg

I haven’t really been posting this month because last month Hubby & i were sure we caught the eggy and when af came, it made me really disappointed.
This is our last month able to try until sometime next year. Last two months i was on clomid but this month I decided not to take it. My first time ovulating on ny own postpartum! Baby dust to everyone. 9891C6B2-17E1-45DA-AE7D-9F20DF914EC7.jpeg

I haven’t really been posting this month because last month Hubby & i were sure we caught the eggy and when af came, it made me really disappointed.
This is our last month able to try until sometime next year. Last two months i was on clomid but this month I decided not to take it. My first time ovulating on ny own postpartum! Baby dust to everyone. View attachment 1111743

Good luck!! :)

Got our bfp on October 1st!!
I just created a Facebook group for naturally minded mamas due in June if anybody would like to join please feel free to add yourself and tell your friends!

F29BDAE4-9DB6-41BB-B815-40D57DBA9346.png

This is our last month able to try until sometime next year. Last two months i was on clomid but this month I decided not to take it. My first time ovulating on ny own postpartum! Baby dust to everyone. View attachment 1111743

Good luck love it is heartbreaking when you think you got a bfp but it isn't:cry: xx

I know just what you mean. I get my hopes up on the regular so hard!! Good luck this month! I’m hoping to see lots of bfps! xxx

I need someone to take these tests away!
I’ve just done an ooo because… well I wanted to
The bottom is right now… cd23 of a 27 day cycle….View attachment 1111742
Hopefully if it’s darkening up again tomorrow if it’s a bfp! I read the other day they can mimic each other but also read last night that it can before AF too grrr.
Why does everything have to be a signs of preggas AND af!
FXD For a bfp!

@NightFlower glad as is nearly out the door. hope Ovulation is soon for you x

@Ttc for No3 i see a faint line on that but I know they sometimes do that. I hope tomorrows is darker fxd for you xxx

@tdog Lightening crotch I swear that’s a good sign! Haha good luck not long now to find out xxx

Afm I’m not sure where I am as usual but CD39 and felt that feeling of being pregnant yesterday with cramps that lasted 4 hours and now not there. And a temp dip two days ago with a temp rise this morning. So just gonna wait it out.
Other symptoms include a darkening OPK Sensitive nipples, sensitive cervix. And a bruised labia feeling on one side if you know what I mean. We haven’t been rough in the sheets so I think it’s unrelated. And today I have no ewcm is creamy. Prob just listing personal symptoms for no reason again sorry ladies! I just type away on this page so as to not annoy my husband with facts he doesn’t want to know or understand lol

@MumwithPCOS I was going to start testing tomorrow at 8dpo as ladies do get :bfp: at 8dpo but did do one earlier and clearly nothing lol, I'm really nervous tho I really don't feel like I want to test tbh but I do if that makes sense lol xx

A6B90BC2-A8AC-435B-87A4-27B08421690B.jpeg
boobs and nips are super Burnie so might catch my peak tonight finally yay!!! Or might be bfp or AF hmmm I’m going nuts but temps should help me decode in a few days xxx

@tdog oooh yay good luck for tomorrows test. I’m excited already for this month I just have a feeling lots of bfps are gonna roll in you know? Maybe it’s just too many coffees for me today…. :-k

IMG_3351.JPG IMG_0BCB78A9D079-1.jpeg IMG_A9C9BA46467D-1.jpeg AFM, I have a long post coming up, so I understand if you just skip right over it! I also know my journey is a bit different from many of yours but I find you all so supportive and kind, so I feel comfortable posting here!

But, because it's a bit different, I know many of you may not feel like you can help, but I'd still like to get your opinions if you have the time and want to take a look!

TL;DR
What should I consider my peak and do you think I O'd Monday or today. Can only inseminate once so timing is crucial.

So, I have my first appointment to start the process for IUI w/ a doctor at the end of November. Until then, I feel comfortable doing IUI at home and did my first insemination today w/ a few friends who are also in the medical field.

With insemination, I have to get closer to ovulation (a lot of research says +/- 6 hr, others says +/- 12 from actual O) than with BDing because the spermies don't live as long. I usually O CD 16 or 18.

So I am CD 18 today. I usually get positive OPKs in mornings, and I seem to O closer to 36-48 hrs. Sunday, I was getting darker OPKS but my Mira monitor had my lH at 4, so still low, but I was certain I'd get my peak Monday and O today, which would be perfect because of my On-Call schedule this week. I tested my OPKs and Mira at 930 am and 330pm, both low and the OPKs looked the same, dark but negative.

I randomly decided to test again that night at 11pm when going to bed and wouldn't you know it! Positive looking OPK, 14 on my Mira, and a solid smiley I tried w/ CB!!! But I thought long and hard and decided to wait it out and not inseminate yesterday AM and do it when I got home off call this morning, but I'm worried I missed it :(.

At 0500 Monday morning, Mira said my LH was still 14, but at 0930 it had shot up to 21 and the monitor said I had my surge and should have ovulated yesterday. BUT, shouldn't i O today if my surge was yesterday and just started the night before?! I attached pics to see what you all think :(.

Today the 4th where you are? In my opinion ovulation happens today if so x hopefully the other ladies agree !!! So you’ve done the insemination? I think you’ve timed it well hope you’ve caught it! Xxx good luck

@MumwithPCOS Thank you for taking a look! It is the 4th where I am! I inseminated about 10am today, it's 8pm on the 4th now.

@tdog AND @HalfricanMa Thank you both for reading my long post and taking a look!

I love how even though we all have different paths, stories, and journies TTC we're all here to help and support <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->