••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Thanks for looking ladies I'm scared it's the indent but it does look different to a indent had a fair share of them lol, if its the real deal I'll be testing tonight and should still be there or a little darker who nos lol :haha: xx

I cant wait for tonight!!

@tdog definitely an early bfp there girl. Congratulations x

Last edited:
I'm not going mental then or having really bad line eye :shrug: I'm so nervous about testing again tho incase it's a indent tho the frer are so famous for it xx

I'm not going mental then or having really bad line eye :shrug: I'm so nervous about testing again tho incase it's a indent tho the frer are so famous for it xx
Well I've done two and zilch so think it's not as common as people say or they've got a dodgy batch but in my experience if something's there your preggo!

I’ve had a negative frer with first morning wee but just done a cheapie at dinner time and I think I see something but I don’t trust these at all!
Havnt cropped or edited straight off the lense

View attachment 1111762
Definitely see that, do you have more that you could try? As I think more than one positive would be hard to deny x

Hi ladies just done a super drug test on cd30. Faintest thick shadow of a line not sure if has any colour at all it's so faint it won't show on this photo. Had thought it would be conclusive grr. If I get ics af will probably come after I click purchase so I may just hold off 2 more days before ordering some.

20221005_130130.jpg

Hi ladies. I have been absent a couple of months as been both busy with work learning my new job and also feeling down and out with TTC with all the chemicals. This update will be long so feel free to skip it lol :lol:

As some of you would remember I had a really bad experience with my first and last gynecologist as she was pretty useless basically told me nothing can be done to help me keep my pregnancies until I get past 5-6wks which I never get that far, she also didn't believe me that I had as many chemicals as I told her because of she said there isn't enough time to have that many in the time frame I was stating. Even though I had detailed tracking on my FF app she wouldn't look at that or be helpful at all or prescribe me progesterone to try either.:ignore:

Anyways so I had all but given up but last month I heard of a different gyno 1.5hrs drive away but who is also a GP which makes it a more affordable option, she was on a recommended list on a FB group I am in so I thought well let's give it one more try to get some help or answers.. anyway I had my appointment yesterday and she was absolutely amazing. She spent an hour and a half asking me questions about every aspect of my chemicals, cycle, symptoms, health problems, history, and everything else, went through the blood test results I had with me and also rang the pathology and ultrasound clinics to get all my previous results, and then gave me a bundle of blood test forms to test pretty much every aspect of anything that could be affecting the TTC with instructions as to what cycle days to get the tests done etc. She looked carefully through my last several cycles on FF app, praised me for my accurate BBT tracking and said she loves that I came in knowing what she is talking about from the start and know my cycles so well already as it helps get to things so much quicker as she doesn't have to teach me to track etc. I felt really listened to and cared about and really feeling much more positive about my future chances. she thinks a possibility for me is high prolactin levels so she is getting that tested along with so many other things but I have loads of the symptoms for the high prolactin which she said could explain my short luteal phase. I am 8-9dpo now and for once not dreading AFs arrival in next couple of days (or another CP as I have loads of symptoms so I think this is gonna be another month with positives - forgot to test this morning.) Because it will give me the chance to start all the blood tests and hopefully get some answers!

Sorry for the length of that hope I didn't bore everyone to death lol:haha:

I hope everyone else is doing well and a bunch get their bfp this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->