what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Yep home bargains 99p, you only get 4m I think it is rather than 12 like the other rolls but still a bargain for a fancier one I think. I’m using it for their main Santa gifts I always like to pick out a snazzier one for those
Thank you ! I’m popping in there tomorrow so will have a look ! Will add a bit of shine under the tree xx

Tree looks lovely and the children look so happy. DD2 woke me up at 6 to ask if we could get stuff down from the loft. They're both so excited.
I've tidied up and stripped their beds so will get it all down shortly .

I'm feeling slightly guilty, my neighbour has messaged to borrow my ladder to get their tree and decorations down today and my pal headed up the road yesterday to do hers - I'm holding out!!

My mum sent pics of the xmas decorations on her mantle piece and her Advent wreath and I had a little cry. Miss all that so much! I want to be there tomorrow and have Advent coffee and cake with her and enjoy her roaring fire and look forward to xmas like I used to and... basically be a child again :(
That's the downside being the only female in a household and being in a country with different Christmas traditions. My boys don't really care and it means nothing to OH as he didn't grow up with stuff like that.
Sorry for the downer. :cry:

Oh Angel, I'm sorry to here that you shed a tear, completely understandable though. Can you manage a zoom advent coffee with your mum? I know it wouldn't be the same, just about the 2 of you having a moment.

Do my big pre Christmas clear out count? Have to do one every year normally the weekend before we put the tree up :xmas9:

Oh angel, hugs

I sorted out my room, but the boxes under the bed that I wanted to put in the loft are just going to be too heavy. I lifted one onto the bed and the handles almost broke! I think I'm going to have to empty anything thats summer/doesn't fit out of my wardrobe and put some in there.

Awe it is sad when we can't see people as we would usually. A zoom coffee sounds good although I know it's not the same.

The tree is done and so am I! I'm exhausted!
Also we all seem to be coming down with colds! All got the sniffles and feeling cold :-(

Oh no, C, I hope its just where you're tired and you'll all feel better tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->