what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

We watched Christmas chronicles 2 last night really enjoyed it

today I’m making a start on presents. I’m a bit anxious in case the kids need to isolate so I want to get it out of the way. I’ve put some Christmas music on while I wrap

That is a good point! I may have to make a start next week just incase x

That is a good point! I may have to make a start next week just incase x
I only like to do it while they are out as they are known to wake and just come bursting in, plus I might disturb them bringing bags in and out of the cupboard so thought I’d try get it done now then it’s done. I need to pop to homebargains for more tags though

Frustrating about the lights mother of boys. At least you had another set so could still get started on the tree.

We had a beautiful pre lit tree one year and as I got it out the box I cut through the wire...gutted!

Oh no! I can imagine how gutting that was.

Well, I cant find the elf. I was sure I put him in one of the decorations boxes but I can't have done

Well, I cant find the elf. I was sure I put him in one of the decorations boxes but I can't have done

Oh noo. I asked DH last night and he said he out them up in his wardrobe so they don't get mixed with decorations. Phew

I'm so so sure that I put him in some sort of box with Christmas things. He could be with all the Christmas teatowels and aprons but as that is usually kept downstairs it's doubtful. I must have put him somewhere like the wardrobe but I really remember thinking "if I put him in here he'll be with the Christmas things and I won't lose him"

I've got a small stuffed elf that could maybe be sent as a stand in because cookie has to isolate but we've had it a while and it might be recognised

Frustrating about the lights mother of boys. At least you had another set so could still get started on the tree.

We had a beautiful pre lit tree one year and as I got it out the box I cut through the wire...gutted!
Oh no! I have a pre lit tree and have managed to snap a wire somewhere so one small section doesn’t light any more, thankfully we can just shove that bit to the back. The tree is older than my oldest child though so its done well to last so long haha!

oh no I hope you find the elf!!

I got the kids big presents wrapped. I love this holographic wrap
AD4FBC4A-D9B3-4C80-A7DE-C37FB6CBEB9F.jpeg

That's a good plan. Hopefully they don't recognise!

Hopefully you find it x

Picked up the garland and it's pretty but actually awkward to hang! May need to go and get hooks for it

That wrapping paper is lovely!!

yesterday was thanksgiving here in the US, so now we can concentrate on Christmas, we are going to a furniture place today to find a better cabinet/table to put my Christmas village on, it’s difficult to find furniture that fits into our RV without making it look too cluttered!

That wrapping paper is lovely!!

yesterday was thanksgiving here in the US, so now we can concentrate on Christmas, we are going to a furniture place today to find a better cabinet/table to put my Christmas village on, it’s difficult to find furniture that fits into our RV without making it look too cluttered!
Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving

Oh god what an ordeal your having @motherofboys ! I hope you find your elf soon!

I love love that Santa wrapping paper @leoniebabey is that from Home Bargains too!?

Yep home bargains 99p, you only get 4m I think it is rather than 12 like the other rolls but still a bargain for a fancier one I think. I’m using it for their main Santa gifts I always like to pick out a snazzier one for those

Me too. We found the box with tea towels, aprons etc and he's not in there. All I can think is I put him in the wardrobe, but I'm sure I kept him with the Christmas bits.
My other possible plan is to say he's not allowed to travel due to covid, and send everything by magic elf post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->