what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

I've shown some of the boys their message from Santa. Ds1 obviously found it funny, ds4 said it was so cool santa was talking to him. Then later he came and asked to talk to santa again. I explained the message is pre recorded so it'll just be the same thing and he was sad because he wanted to be able to talk back. I think he was still happy to have the message anyway

My girls loved it. At first I thought they'd say it's a fake Santa and why are both the same but DD2 was amazed. How does he know my name and that I'm 6. Thanks for sharing that x

My poor girls, when we got home from school I made them play upstairs whilst I gutted the living room. I've condensed all their crafts into a smaller storage unit, chucjes loads of random stuff away. Moved a few things around and cleaned everything... When they eventually came downstairs they were shocked.
Then DH came home and didn't like where I moved the bookcase (because he has no where for his games when he plays..fair enough) so I moved it back.
Then we moved our small (was temporary) sofa somewhere else. It's been a crazy few hours

Still the living room and fire place is now ready for decorating whooo.

Tomorrow I'm off so will be gutting the bathroom and kitchen.

Looking forward to that glass of wine Friday evening ha ha x

Sounds like you've been really busy and got lots done! :)

Glad they liked the video messages.
Wow you have been busy, bet it feels nice that its ready for decorating now though

We posted out letters today. DD1 couldn't be bothered to get out the car so DD2 did them. Took a photo. She's so sweet x

Kitchen cleaned today. I still have to do the oven...I hate that job.

The girls want to put up their window decorations tonight. They're not in the loft so I'll let them do that today :)

Ugh at cleaning the oven! Worst chore EVER! I was secretly hoping we would be going to SIL's for Christmas dinner so I wouldn't have to do ours :haha:

Ugh at cleaning the oven! Worst chore EVER! I was secretly hoping we would be going to SIL's for Christmas dinner so I wouldn't have to do ours :haha:

Haha! I've just finished steam cleaning our shower, i hate doing that as equally as oven cleaning!
We had a new oven 2 weeks ago so im not at the "i hate cleaning this thing" stage with it yet :haha:

Haha! I've just finished steam cleaning our shower, i hate doing that as equally as oven cleaning!
We had a new oven 2 weeks ago so im not at the "i hate cleaning this thing" stage with it yet :haha:

I'd quite happily get a new one so I didn't have to clean ours. It's not actually that bad but I just hate the job.

I didn't think it was out until Thursday :shrug: that is on my weekend watch list :thumbup:

I got bored so I ordered the kids Christmas onesies from Sainsburys and also our friends little boy a Fart Ninja (I got my son and godson one for Christmas too)

:dohh:

It released today on netflix. I'll have to watch it again without the up and down of kids but it did look really good from what I saw

The Christmas onesies sound great :xmas6:
Yes. Where did you get them
I didn't think it was out until Thursday :shrug: that is on my weekend watch list :thumbup:

I got bored so I ordered the kids Christmas onesies from Sainsburys and also our friends little boy a Fart Ninja (I got my son and godson one for Christmas too)

:dohh:
Ooh may have a look at those

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back