TTC Limbo... BFP Question

I agree i would love to read their success stories!

For sure! it will also help people (like me) to see what dpo people are getting their BFP's :)

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this website and have been ttc for 4 months with my fiancé. I'm currently 5 days late, cd34, 20 dpo and have had 2 bfns so far! One at 15dpo and one at 16. Have lots of symptoms for the past week or so! Hoping I'm not wishing them so hard that my body is tricking me, as that's happened to me before a few times!

Lack of af, metallic taste in mouth for a week straight (yuk!), dizzy spells on and off through the day everyday. It's kinda like when you get off a boat in a choppy sea. Nausea solidly for three days and now just on and off, I've been sick twice. I've been having light cramping on and off but particularly in the first few days my period was due, which has pretty much stopped now. I've been soooo tired, like exhausted. My limbs feel heavy and ache. I seem to have mild headaches all the time. I am also incredibly over emotional about everything. Been in floods of tears over TV programmes!

I really am hoping for a bfp but vowed not to test again until Sunday when I'm a week overdue! Has anyone had the same symptoms as me and had a bfp quite late on?

I don't temp or check my cervix (mainly due to not being able to figure the thing out! Lol), so no charts. Maybe I should start?

Will let you know if af arrives in the mean time. Just gotta make it through til Sunday without going mental.

Can I join in......hello friends. .... we should announce :bfp: here.....
I am 5dpo..ttc#2 from this cycle...

Hi I am currently trying for baby number 1 for the past 11 months following MC in July 2013. First time round conceived within 4 months now seems to be taking forever. I am 11 dpo, my period is due on Sunday maybe Monday. Wont be testing early this month. I have no symptoms of either AF or pregnancy - last time I just "knew" and tested positive at 10 dpo. this month I don't have much hope despite bding after positive OPK and 6 days before that then 5 days on the other side. I've done this before and still no pregnancy - next month I will have been trying for a full year. I had a few weird dreams over the past 2 days and also a shapr pain/stitch in my groin/uterus yesterday. I hope for the best. Good luck to everyone here xxx

Hi everyone I'm marlin we've been try for 19 months now last month I had a cp.. I didn't go to the doc I got a faint positive for a week then AF came.. Now I was due for AF on Sunday may 24 th and nothing here I am 6 days late I've been feeling my cervix idk what I'm looking for but its wet with white sticky cm kinda high and soft. ( TMI) I know sorry.. I took the strips yesterday day and 2 faint pos came out then tested later although I had been drinking fluids it was neg. Then I took one this a.m and it too was neg. But I didnt wait just threw it when I saw nothing.. I feel pregnant tired a lot heart burn nausea but goes and away I feel little twinges but nothing really.. N yesterday I wanted doritos and egg for breakfast weird.. Also my skin is oily niplles seem darker

Thought I would post where I am at..

:witch: due in 3 days

Today = CD - 28

Feeling so grumpy today. Have noticed that I have big blue veins on my boobs (Sorry if TMI). Noticed they are more sensitive too, I've got implants and don't really ever have too much feeling in them. Have had loads of twitchy cramps that only last a second for about 2 weeks. Don't feel nauseous but certain smells seem to bother me. Have had really vivid dreams for the past week and I generally never dream at all. I work night shift and generally sleep all day however for the past few days I have been waking every 3 hours... Not to use the bathroom, I just wake up have a drink and go back to sleep. The 2ww is driving me INSANE - have done 2 tests this week but got :bfn: going to wait another 5 days before testing unless :witch: arrives before then.

Not sure where to post or what but I am now 8 days late and I took my first test this morning and it came back negative and honestly I don't have any symptoms really but I am bloated and always tired and been getting join the night to pee which I need ear use to do before my period I had super sore nipples like it hurt in the shower when the water would hit the, but that only lasted a few days and I had AF like cramps and get weird feelings in my stomach... I don't know has anyone else been this late with a bfn and got a bfp later? TIA

defiantly makes sense. That helps others who may be in similar situations to see the outcome!

UGH... TWW is killing me this cycle. DPO 7 and annual Well woman exam on DPO 9... If nothing this cycle we will ask the good doc for some help... Hoping and praying this is the cycle though! *fingers crossed*

I'd like to join. It would be nice to know who gets the bfp. And the symptoms they had. I'm about 4dpo, I think, no symptoms or anything out of the norm. I did have some twinge feeling today in the left side, abdomen area, but didn't last long. I'll be going out of town this week for work. DH will be at home, I'm sure I'll be inpatient in testing early.

Baby dust to all in the 2ww. :dust:

Attachments

• b_dKrbR2.png
    b_dKrbR2.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
So I'm reallly hoping my body is all regulated and ready to make a baby because AF is due in a couple days if my body is sticking to its 28 day cycle since coming off bcp. I had pelvic cramping, bloating, constipation and big increase in appetite since I had EWCM around O time and hasn't stopped. After what I assume was O no cm the week after. Then this second week of tww having a lot of watery cm. I'm not sure what's normal for my body yet. I think I'll test a few days or week after my AF is due? Ahhh so nervous and hopeful that this is it!

7dpo here. Medicated cycle with femera and trigger shot. Hoping for the best but still no symptoms

Hey ladies! I'm back in the tww for #3. I'm on cycle 1 after Mirena removal on July 11th. I am currently 2 dpo according to FF and body signs of O. Hoping to test around 8/20. I am not symptom obsessed as much since this is my first cycle ttc in 3 years. �� Hope some ladies get their BFP's this month. Fingers crossed.

Hi i just wanna know if anyone is in the same boat as me. Im at DPO 10 and ive been having strong food aversions to eggs and sushi, i cant even think about them or i get really nauseated. Im constipated- TMI but still... i get occasional head aches, my skin is beautiful and clear which never happens this close to AF, i feel exhausted but hen when i sleep im tossing and turning. Im really emotional, i almost cried for no reason, then i was pissed off then i was happy. I took a test to day and got a BFN, but i think it may be a bit too early??

I'm with you june.baby, not the same symptoms but I have had some early pregnancy symptoms and are getting impatient now.

I have also done test this morning which was :bfn:

When is your :witch:due?

I'm 15dpo - I have symptomS, nausea, heartburn , I'm exhausted, skin hasn't Flaired as it normally does when AF Is due and now she's missing!

Bfn today though :(

Hi i just wanna know if anyone is in the same boat as me. Im at DPO 10 and ive been having strong food aversions to eggs and sushi, i cant even think about them or i get really nauseated. Im constipated- TMI but still... i get occasional head aches, my skin is beautiful and clear which never happens this close to AF, i feel exhausted but hen when i sleep im tossing and turning. Im really emotional, i almost cried for no reason, then i was pissed off then i was happy. I took a test to day and got a BFN, but i think it may be a bit too early??

I can relate to the eggs, have gone through it. Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->