TTC Limbo... BFP Question

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
As most of you know BabyandBump does not allow BFP's to be announced in the 'Trying to conceive' forum... but we are weighing up whether or not to allow it to be mentioned in 'Two Week Wait'. I know some have mentioned about a bit of middle ground, so this is what we have decided:

• No BFP threads (EG. Threads started to announce positive pregnancy tests. These should still go in 'BFP Announcements'), but if you have a thread discussing your TWW (or are part of a thread with some fellow members) and at the end of the two weeks you find out you are pregnant, you can post about it in that thread.

I think that sounds good! Yes, definitely not have a thread started for a BFP announcement but it makes sense to be able to conclude on your two week wait results within a thread already started!

i agree...i think if you have a thread going, you should be able to announce your BFP in the thread to the people that have been fallowing the thread.

This also helps in the search engine as well. When i google a question that relates to a symptom...i find it so annoying that you dont usually get to find out what the outcome was.

i agree, its nice to be able to share your result with people you've been waiting the 2ww out with!

i agree...i think if you have a thread going, you should be able to announce your BFP in the thread to the people that have been fallowing the thread.

This also helps in the search engine as well. When i google a question that relates to a symptom...i find it so annoying that you dont usually get to find out what the outcome was.

agreed

I like the idea that we know the outcome, its a bit nerve wracking when you reading through peoples thread and get to the end and dont know, although normally a preg ticker is a dead give away, always is a spoiler on the spot the line threads in the preg test gallery!:haha:

I like the idea that we know the outcome, its a bit nerve wracking when you reading through peoples thread and get to the end and dont know, although normally a preg ticker is a dead give away, always is a spoiler on the spot the line threads in the preg test gallery!:haha:

Here here

Agreed, x

think it's a great idea-I hate reading everyone's symptoms then not knowing if they got their BFP.

The more options we have, the more likely we are to find a discussion forum where we can truly fit in. I'm exactly in my 2 week limbo right now after and IUI. my test is tomorrow and I've been looking all over for two week symptoms. Also I don't know whether I can take a pee test now just in case... or if all the vaginal capsules I'm taking might alter the results...

totally agree! great idea.

Sounds good and love having this new board!! :thumbup:

yes good idea I agree too. its nice to see how things turn out :happydance:

There's nothing more frustrating than comparing your symptoms to someone elses and not knowing how their situation turned out. and i for one would never begrudge someone else their :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->