Third baby decisions

angelbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies been a while for me since I was on here. I have a 7 & 3 year old and am recently married. Me and hubs decided that if we were ever going to try for a 3rd it would be now but I have always been hesitant about a 3rd.
Out of nowhere though I've become quite broody (the last time I was broody I was pregnant that's how long it's been ) and I don't know what to do with these feelings. My husband would have another right away but I just can't decide whether this would be a good move for us. I know another baby would likely slot right in but there's so much to consider this time where there wasn't with the other 2. Money is tight since the wedding and moving house. We only have 2 bedrooms and with 3 children that doesn't scream relaxed household. The added expense, the new car we'd need, the lack of space, the body I have to give up for 2 years for breastfeeding and pregnancy...are just some of my hesitations. However I feel like if I'm actually starting to feel broody is it my bodies way of saying hurry up because you've not got much time left? I'm so torn and feel so selfish as I know every baby is a blessing and we would make room and adapt and overcome anything but I do not want to go into pregnancy resenting anything you know!
Ahhh anyone else been in a similar situation - what helped you decide?
Thanks in advance x

I've felt that and still do as I get thinking and start wondering if I'm making the right choice in planning to try for a second via a donor. I'm a single by choice mom of an almost 3 year old and want another but I worry about starting over now I have a mostly potty trained tiny human. Though if your feeling broody it's probably a sign that maybe you do want another. In my case I feel like I have to do it soon or I wont ever have the family of 2 kids I've always pictured. Ive got baby fever so most likely will be TTC in another 6 months or so.

I feel you with the new car thing. I drive a sports coupe I've been lucky to get by without having to sell when I had my first. Though will also need a new car if I take the plunge on baby 2. Might be time for an SUV.

I think the deciding point is do you feel your family is complete? I have this weird nagging feeling there's still an empty spot to fill in mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->