Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Have any of you ladies used cloth diapers before? I was wondering if the ones on Amazon were worth buying. I was going to start using cloth diapers this time around. The cloth wipes we have are really nice. I've also always wanted to try out cloth diapers just never really got around to it before now.

I’m scheduled to be induced May 1st! That is if little man doesn’t come earlier!
I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated please! I'll definitely be thinking about you, I hope you have the most wonderful delivery. Also congratulations on soon to be your first baby!

I'm so excited for you! Keep us updated please! I'll definitely be thinking about you, I hope you have the most wonderful delivery. Also congratulations on soon to be your first baby!
Thank you! I had an OB app today and I’m having frequent contractions every 2-3 min but no pain, just tons of pressure. He said my cervix is still closed so sent me home and said if water breaks, I lose mucus plug, or my blood pressure spikes to come in before my induction date. The contractions are slowly getting more intense but still not painful.
Wow not long now @PinkCupcakes!! Why the induction? Those last weeks have flown by I didn't realise you were so close to the end!
Yea!! And possibly tonight or tomorrow if these contractions get stronger or water breaks and such. I’m nervous!!

Oh also it’s cause I have gestational diabetes so they wanted to induce me a week early, I technically go in tonight!
Good luck! I'm so excited for you, I'll be thinking of you as well! Looking forward to an update and I hope you have a wonderful and healthy delivery!

Our little man was born today via C-section at 4:00pm 8lbs 1oz, 19.5” long! It’s been an intense week and it’s a long birth story that I will get around to writing eventually!

Sawyer DeLaine Miller

IMG_1833.jpeg

IMG_1825.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back