Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

josephine3

Reaction score
Last edited:
Yay I finally have a buddy! I've been posting a bit on the jan/feb thread cos I've been so lonely lol x

Yay I finally have a buddy! I've been posting a bit on the jan/feb thread cos I've been so lonely lol x
Hopefully there will be more of us soon!

I need people to freak out with about these cramps and sore boobs

I have had a previous relationship break up due to me “failing” to conceive. I’ve had major issues accessing healthcare for problematic periods- it was missing for 10 months in 2020. Also have 2 cysts on my left ovary with a Cumulativr size of a golfball that was found in last 2020.

was due to start ovulation induction this cycle - but the prescribed meds were out of stock. Have ended up paying for a private gynae for pcos management and fertility advice due to a GP telling me I was in the menopause and give up those ideas as the nhs won’t help for people my age.

we were trying but took a month off due to my stress. We also weren’t getting our hopes up either of it happening.

@needausername wow so is this your first pregnancy? That's amazing!
You must be so excited but shocked!
I also have pcos and did have a cyst of 3cm diameter once but it resolved itself. We've been trying for almost 2 years with no luck and had started fertility testing x

Ok so i debated this for a minute, was going to wait to join but decided I am not letting fear rule my life!!! So here I am, I have an EDD of April 5th according to FF. Top is yesterday at 9 dpo, bottom today at 10 dpo.

20230723_085149.jpg 20230724_074757.jpg

Great to see you here @Kiwiberry we really need to up the numbers around here and get this group off the ground lol x

Hope you ladies don't mind if I post progression pics in here? :) I am getting another batch of tests tomorrow. Here is my test from this morning (11 DPO), was not able to get fmu or smu, and it's premom (take forever for those I heard) but it's still darker than yesterday's easy@home! The tests I have coming are "The Babydust Method" by Wondfo.

20230725_110629.jpg

Here is today's test at 12 dpo :cloud9:

A little nausea here and there, bloating, some sore bbs, and stretching pains. Other than that not many strong symptoms yet. I hope they start soon, I really want to enjoy this pregnancy even the not so enjoyable parts.

I hope we can get some more April due dates in here!!

20230726_112304.jpg

Yeah it's so quiet here @Kiwiberry I've been hanging out on the jan/feb thread to have someone to talk to lol. I'm not even sure if @Snackqueen is still pregnant and the other lady isn't very active so I've been all alone till now!

Yeah it's so quiet here @Kiwiberry I've been hanging out on the jan/feb thread to have someone to talk to lol. I'm not even sure if @Snackqueen is still pregnant and the other lady isn't very active so I've been all alone till now!
Well it is the start of april, so hopefully we'll have more ladies in here before you know it!

How have you been feeling? For me my nausea has really started kicking in tonight.

Yeah I feel pretty rough today tbh. I seem to have good days and bad days. Was fine until about 6 weeks then started to notice it more. I guess I should post my scan piccies here too cos why not lol

Screenshot_20230725-194553.png Screenshot_20230725-194544.png Screenshot_20230725-194534.png

Hope I don't jinx myself. Guess I'll join even though I'm not even 4 weeks yet. Put me down for April 11th please @josephine3 and thanks.

Only real symptoms I'm having are upset stomach and boobs are sore. Can't really count anything else as I've been sick with a cold for over 2 weeks now. I'm so over it. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->