Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@NightFlower can you see my ticker better now? I only ask because I'm using a different theme from the default theme that you usually see when logging in, so to me the seam doesn't look the same as it does in the picture you showed me but just want to make sure that you can see my signature properly now.

Hello! I just got my BFP today at 9DPO. My EDD is April 22nd which also happens to be my 36th birthday! I never thought this would happen as I am 35 and my husband is 45. I have had a tubal reversal and he has had a vasectomy reversal so we had a lot going against us. Our youngest will be 10 by the time this baby comes so we are both a bit out of practice. I am happy but still guarded until the tests get darker and I see the little bean in person!

View attachment 1116607 View attachment 1116608
Those are beautiful lines! Congratulations and welcome to the group! How long were you trying for?

@NightFlower can you see my ticker better now? I only ask because I'm using a different theme from the default theme that you usually see when logging in, so to me the seam doesn't look the same as it does in the picture you showed me but just want to make sure that you can see my signature properly now.
Yes now I can click on it to see you tickers O:)

@Kiwiberry I've always been able to see your weeks/days lol I don't need to click on anything x

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? My EDD is April 10th. My first ultrasound will be at the end of the month. I’m already getting boy vibes! Is that silly? Regardless, I’m very excited to join you ladies for the next *boringly smooth* 9!

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? My EDD is April 10th. My first ultrasound will be at the end of the month. I’m already getting boy vibes! Is that silly? Regardless, I’m very excited to join you ladies for the next *boringly smooth* 9!
Hello and welcome!! Also, huge congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

I'm getting twin vibes but I think that's just my wishful thinking! :haha:

How's everyone doing?

AFM too excited for the scan, time is moving slow lol.

How's it going ladies ?

Hey ladies how are we all? Thought I should update here too! I've had my '12 week' scan, by my dates and the dates from the 8 week scan I was 11+2, but she dated me at 11+6! So now unsure what to go by but as I'm certain on my dates Im thinking it's just a big baby and I'm leaving my ticker for now.
All was good except a small hematoma, which is worrying me as Google seems to suggest doom and gloom but there seems to be lots of ladies who have them with no problems, and the ultrasound tech barely commented on it so I'm trying to stay positive.
It was great to see baby wiggling away though, he/she was really active!
Good luck for your scan @Kiwiberry can't wait to see if it's twins :haha:
Im also pretty sure I'm feeling some movements going on!

Is anyone else having problems uploading pics? Like my phone is 'greying' them out so I can't select them it's weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->