***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Congratulations to those who have got a bfp. Sorry I haven't been around, work has been so stressful :(

I'm coming in to my fertile window so FX

Yay for fertile window @hayleight87, go catch that eggy!

I’m not sure what those lines were yesterday but not much today. Which doesn’t surprise me as still super early. I’ve read somewhere that some people get lines around implantation time then they go and come back a few days later. Is this crazy or has anyone else heard of this? Something about a release of hcg when it’s implanting? Now I’m saying it I can hear how nuts it sounds lol

Yay for fertile window @hayleight87, go catch that eggy!

I’m not sure what those lines were yesterday but not much today. Which doesn’t surprise me as still super early. I’ve read somewhere that some people get lines around implantation time then they go and come back a few days later. Is this crazy or has anyone else heard of this? Something about a release of hcg when it’s implanting? Now I’m saying it I can hear how nuts it sounds lol

I believe this does happen. When I had my suspected ectopic I got a blazing positive opk out of no where but no bfp. And the opk test line vanished to almost nothing. I thought that was weird, then 3 or 4 days laters af started and I was in disbelief so I took a test and it was very positive on an answer test. So I think something teied to stick thwn stopped and tried again but my p level wasnt high enough to sustain a pregnancy.

Doctors couldn't find anything in my uterus but my hcg kept climbing till I got the shots to kill any fast growing cells. Didnt want to take the chance it was in my tubes.

Hoping your lines come back strong<3

Thanks @FTale. Did you test today?

Nervously I did at 8dpo and nothing that I can see. Will test with big hopes of seeing a faint line in the morning and again on Monday.*premom,clinical guard,wondfo and frer strip test* bfns
20210918_192843.jpg

Particularly the one second from the bottom!

@Lucy3 I hope it is the start of something. Unless it has color my eyes cant pick it up. So for now just an indent.:coffee:

Really dont have high hopes until November. Thats how long they say it takes to grow healthy eggs with the supplements I am on. Sad cause I wish it would happen now.:shy:

So I just did a test - saw a decent second line and got all excited and sent my sister a pic of it. Then I realised it was an opk :headspin: oh boy. Lol

Omg, @Lucy3 I always fear that and keep my tests separate. I make it a point to do opk last. I've seen women on YouTube qho arent that experienced get super excited over an opk. Meanwhile, I am confused because what do I know? Maybe it just looks like a opk...turn out it is. So sad to see the deflation happen.

Sooo sorry it happened to you. So evil, lil opk.

Well, my eggo is not preggo. I whipped out my Osom and it was a quirky bfn but negative none the less. I am not testing again till late. Will keep taking p pills until 12 or 14 dpo. Then test one more time.

Trying hard not to go into a testing frenzy. No test is gonna make me preggo.

Hope you are doing well. Anymore more testing? Hugs

Have a Happy Sunday all
:dust:

@Bloblo Fx Hope its you bfp cycle. Big hugs

@sweetchut I see that line. Prayers it gets darker and not frer fooling around. :hugs:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->