***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Good morning ladies,

@Sammyrose334 congratulations, praying you have a healthy happy 9 months xx

how is everyone doing?

I had a little question, I’m testing out my hcg when will it be clear? Does it take weeks? Also when does the bleeding start? My numbers declined but iv not had any bleeding or even spotting.
Posted tests for testing out hcg sorry about lighting they were done at 6am trying not to wake my babies..
Left: 48hrs ago
Right: this morning

4521CBF9-8ED0-4994-9E6B-F8D3020A6472.png A721C498-520C-4573-9DB0-EFF899388A0F.png

@Mummy23beauts how was your mc confirmed? Looks like your lines are still getting darker? Sorry you’re going through this, it’s horrid

@Mummy23beauts how was your mc confirmed? Looks like your lines are still getting darker? Sorry you’re going through this, it’s horrid
I went for a third set of bloods and the hospital called me to say my hcg was declining and to look out for bleeding but nothing has started yet.

@Mummy23beauts
I had 2 miscarriages. My first was confirmed with blood tests, I had some spotting, but no bleeding. My cervix never opened and I had to have a d&c to finish the mc. I chose to go for the d&c about a week after mc was confirmed since the bleeding hadn't started yet - best to speak to your doc about next steps if this is your case. My hcg was less than 50 mlU already on day of d&c, never had more bloodtests to confirm, so don't know exactly when it was zero.

My second mc: I saw the baby's heartbeat at 7w3d and started bleeding on 9w0d. The bleeding was the start of the mc. My hcg was confirmed zero 4 weeks after the bleeding started.

So basically the point is that every mc is different and there really is no way to know when bleeding will start or when hcg will be zero. Thinking of you during this time, i know it is hard :hugs:

@Mummy23beauts
I had 2 miscarriages. My first was confirmed with blood tests, I had some spotting, but no bleeding. My cervix never opened and I had to have a d&c to finish the mc. I chose to go for the d&c about a week after mc was confirmed since the bleeding hadn't started yet - best to speak to your doc about next steps if this is your case. My hcg was less than 50 mlU already on day of d&c, never had more bloodtests to confirm, so don't know exactly when it was zero.

My second mc: I saw the baby's heartbeat at 7w3d and started bleeding on 9w0d. The bleeding was the start of the mc. My hcg was confirmed zero 4 weeks after the bleeding started.

So basically the point is that every mc is different and there really is no way to know when bleeding will start or when hcg will be zero. Thinking of you during this time, i know it is hard :hugs:

Thankyou so much, I’m so sorry about your mc’s I have had one years ago but I bled at 7 weeks so I knew what was happening. I’ll be going back to my dr to go over options x

Tested this morning and bfn. Upset but, it is what it is. My husband and I are struggling and may be separating so maybe it’s just for the best :(

CD12 for me and positive opk this morning.
So will officially be retesting the 27th September at 10dpo.
Fingers crossed that after a year this cycle will be the sticky bean!

@Alligator I got Montgomery’s tubercles before BFPs. Sounds like what you have, the white bumps around your nipples.

oh honey just saw about the struggles with your DH, I am so sorry :(

So sorry you're having problems @Alligator sending hugs xxx

Can you put me down for testing on 24th please? Must be about 2dpo just now so see if I can get that far!! X

@Alligator im so sorry you’re going through a rough time, hope things get better soon

@BabyBrain80 yay for the 2ww!

@sallyhansen76 sending lots of baby dust for this cycle

it’s about 4/5 dpo for me. Took a frer (in the name of science) and got a v faint line which is good to know I get them and they don’t mean anything! I’ve been crampy/burny in my uterus the last 2 days which is a bit out of the ordinary so hoping it means something. All out of frer now so that’s probably good! Will get some more in a few days. I’ll post my frer pic even though you can really see it to remind me not to trust v faint lines :roll:

16CB954B-432B-472D-B590-A94953DAE68C.jpeg

@Lucy3

Love science experiments. Did one with my osom yesterday and it was bfn. I wasnt even gonna bother. Dont feel tempted but my opk is strangely not showing much. Normally at 6dpo I am still pulling a good test line on my opks. So wanted to see what a really sensitive test showed.

This morning was even worse at 7dpo- blankish.:-s Its a pre mom opk. I looked it up on their website and my stick doesnt even register on their line intensity lol. Like below 0.5...hahaha

I hope this is a good thing and not bad. I will keep testing with opks to see if my LH comes back. Strange beans.

@BabyBrain80 and @Bloblo and @sallyhansen76 FX<3:dust:

@Alligator sorry to hear your marraige is on the rocks and for the bfn. I've had a lot of big chats this year with my husband and really though we were going to break up back in March-ish. Im so lucky he took on board everything and did step up his game. I really hope you get through this ok. Sending a big hug! Its not easy at all any of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->