***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Addiejoelle forgot to say good luck, maybe the spotting was implantation and you ovulated later than you thought you did? You just have to be patient unfortunately and things will become clearer in a few days. Got my fingers crossed for you x

@Addiejoelle - You need dark lines on other tests for a digital to show positive. The fact that you missed your period doesnt mean the lines are too light necessarily because you may have a short luteal phase and have implanted later. As long as the lines progress.thats the main thing.

Thank you so much. I’ll have to see what the test looks like tomorrow. It should start progressing if it’s viable now that I have missed my period.

Here’s a picture from today. It’s the darkest yet. That said, I also took one today that was negative. Positive am, negative at 1pm (but the sample I used was almost clear so not the best) so I didn’t drink for a couple hours and tried again and got this line.

Good luck with tomorrows tests, there does look to be some progression but I don't trust FRER's 100%. Fingers crossed tightly.

There is a progression but I don’t trust them either. It’s all I have in my house though. I have 3 more and then once that’s done I am hoping to go for bloodwork Friday so no need to buy more. I’ll see if I can get in if the line is still there Thursday.

@Addiejoelle sorry you’re not getting super strong lines yet. Your line looks just like the one I got on frer this last cycle. They progressed and the last looked looked like yours then I got af which was few days late. Hope your next test is super strong fx

I’ll see in the morning what the line looks like. I’m guessing it’s chemical as I feel cramping now like af is coming. I also had very minimal spotting today and yesterday. Almost nothing but still something was there.

I’ll see in the morning what the line looks like. I’m guessing it’s chemical as I feel cramping now like af is coming. I also had very minimal spotting today and yesterday. Almost nothing but still something was there.
Have you done any tests yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->