***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Bloblo that progression looks great! Stick little baby stick!

I agree @Deethehippy with just wishing i would wait until af is late. I obsess over testing early!

1dpo today yay! My little girl i think has gastro. She vomited 3 times overnight and once all over my poor husband today who only stopped home from work for 5 mins to check in on us and he held her so i could pee. Praying we don't get it *fongers crossed*. Im enjoying a nice bath with a home made bath bomb, something I'm having fun experimenting with

@Addiejoelle unfortunately only lines ive really had this time ttc were all frer with only a couple other brands picking anything up on certain months. So i dont trust any lines at all on frer :( have you used other brands? I literally brought frer last month as i knew it would give off a line and it did :/
I haven’t tried any others. My period is due today or tomorrow. If I don’t get my period by the end of the week I’ll try a different kind of test.

I agree ladies, the 2 chemicals I've had this year progressed on the frer and showed good lines and then I started bleeding, plus they also showed on 2 other brands.
It's so disappointing that we can't enjoy squinting and know that if we see a line then it really is a line!!

@Bloblo great to see your lines progressing :happydance:

@AlwaysTheAunt Hope the 12th comes around quickly and it's all good!
Did your lines progress and then disappear or stay faint and disappear for a chemical?

Fingers crossed you get a nice bfp instead of af!
Thanks. Here’s yesterday’s test. Positive, and it was the day my period was meant to start. I haven’t tested yet today. I’ll test in the afternoon. I’ll see if it gets darker now that I’ve missed my period. I don’t think it will but you never know.

1E0E8700-DA18-4452-92CA-416D721229D3.jpeg

I got a clear and immediate positive. Don’t even need to darken the picture to show it better. It’s the darkest I’ve gotten but I still can’t trust it. I still can’t consider myself pregnant. I need to see a dark line. I’m going to go get digitalis and take them if the line gets darker. My previous chemicals I never turned a digital positive so if it says pregnant I’ll believe it.

AC0E5BE3-58DB-4501-9A3B-D8AC1E2797FB.jpeg

I got a clear and immediate positive. Don’t even need to darken the picture to show it better. It’s the darkest I’ve gotten but I still can’t trust it. I still can’t consider myself pregnant. I need to see a dark line. I’m going to go get digitalis and take them if the line gets darker. My previous chemicals I never turned a digital positive so if it says pregnant I’ll believe it.

View attachment 1102712
Looks good, hopefully the lines will get darker and darker. How many DPO are you?

I took another test and it was a clear and immediate positive. It’s dark out and I can still see the line without natural light on it even though it’s faint. That said the digital said no. I don’t understand that.

I took another test and it was a clear and immediate positive. It’s dark out and I can still see the line without natural light on it even though it’s faint. That said the digital said no. I don’t understand that.
Maybe try another brand of test that isn’t digital hun x

That means my levels are still low two days after a missed period. With my last chemical I couldn’t turn a digital positive so it makes me think it’s going to be the same. Even though these lines are better. I had spotting yesterday. Just a couple of drops. It was brown so I’m not sure if that’s a sign of my period starting. We will see. I’ll go for bloodwork at the end of the week if the tests are still positive.

Did your lines progress and then disappear or stay faint and disappear for a chemical?
Yes they progressed, more so with the first one but I was spotting the whole time then started bleeding more heavily and they started getting lighter. the second time they never got as dark, were pale pink and progressed a little then I started spotting and they got lighter.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’d be surprised if this was viable. I just wish I’d see a dark positive or my period would start so I’d know one way or another what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->