***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Tested today at 11dpo. BFN.
This is pretty much Cycle 13 with another failed attempt.
Don't know how long I can keep doing this. Having tried for 3.5 years for my son, I really feel like it wont happen. I can't afford another 3 years trying with this one.

Fertility treatments are out of the question.

I'm so very sorry Sally :hugs:
I feel similar to you, been ttc since last September and it's really becoming too much. I'm less upset each month but becoming more frustrated and angry! I'm fast running out of time so panicky too. I just dont know what Im doing wrong...my pregnancy last year was a total accident which just adds to my pain.

With your son did you have any assistance? Such a long time, it's just awful and I'm so sorry, I really hope October is your month xx

@BabyBrain80 Thank you. That is sweet of you.
I am so sorry you are going through the same.

No with my son, we had no medical intervention. Wasn't with the same father either.

We started the procedures but got pregnant during that time. They said there were no noticeably issues wiht me. The problem seemed to be my ex's sperm.

Now with someone else., but not easier to conceive. So thinking it there must be issues with me.

So frustrating

OH is 15 years my senior and every month it is a gamble that he'll agree to BD while Oing.....

Hi all. I don’t know what DPO I am but I’m not due for my period until the weekend. I’ve been testing for a few days. So early, I know, and each day it’s the same thing. Faint lines, no progression. Is it because I have been testing from a week before my period is due and there’s just not enough hormone yet, or maybe a chemical? Anyone test this early and only get faint lines until closer to their period? Here’s my test from this afternoon.

75CB0265-FC5B-45CD-BC87-970A7D5AD204.jpeg

My pm test yesterday was pretty clear, but of course I only saw it 4 hours after taking it, so i guess it doesn't really count.

Today is 10dpo. I took 2 tests with fmu. Both are "bobo test" cheapy brand. The casette one has a line and is supposed to be 25mlU. The bluecapped one however is bfn, although it is supposed to be 10mlU. Weird...
But I am starting to believe that this might be my rainbow showing up! Eeeeekkk

View attachment 1102521 View attachment 1102519 View attachment 1102520

This looks promising!

Took a frer as have a box of them and there’s this little faint line. Much too faint for 13dpo though. Didn’t hold my pee so many I will and see if it gets any darker. I think it’s giving me some squinters to keep me going till af shows lol

View attachment 1102432
I definitely see a line. Have you tested again?

Ladies, my levels have reached 4,200 and my OBGYN is sending me in an hour for a stat ultrasound. Please pray for me that I receive good news.
** Update **
Thank you guys! I am 5 weeks 6 days, we seen the gestational sac and the yolk sac but she couldn’t see the fetal pole. She said it just looks like I’m still early. I really hope so. <3

Last edited:
So I tested at 6dpo last cycle because we was going out for a family meal and didn't want to drink.

I have joined the October testing and said I wont test till the 7th. But I thought let's see if I get the same line as before..

Guess what I can see a line I think.

20210929_213252.jpg 20210929_213501.jpg

@Addiejoelle it's only faint but I got the same last cycle then they were negative every day till AF arrived.
I'm thinking it's a false pos

@Addiejoelle it's only faint but I got the same last cycle then they were negative every day till AF arrived.
I'm thinking it's a false pos
False positives are rare. Will you test again tomorrow?

I’m no stranger to chemical pregnancies. I tested a week early this cycle and have gotten faint positives every day. They don’t get darker and I can’t tell if it’s because I am testing too early or if it’s a chemical. My last chemical I would get both positive and negatives so it’s a bit different than last time but I’m not convinced it’s real. I posted a picture a few posts up.

I'm going to try wait till Af I'd due now.

I can definitely see your line. Fingers crossed for you

False positives are rare. Will you test again tomorrow?

I’m no stranger to chemical pregnancies. I tested a week early this cycle and have gotten faint positives every day. They don’t get darker and I can’t tell if it’s because I am testing too early or if it’s a chemical. My last chemical I would get both positive and negatives so it’s a bit different than last time but I’m not convinced it’s real. I posted a picture a few posts up.

I wish I were that patient. I should wait until this weekend to test again but I know myself and that won’t happen. I’ll test in the morning. Good luck! I hope the next time you test you have a dark line!
I'm going to try wait till Af I'd due now.

I can definitely see your line. Fingers crossed for you

@Addiejoelle unfortunately only lines ive really had this time ttc were all frer with only a couple other brands picking anything up on certain months. So i dont trust any lines at all on frer :( have you used other brands? I literally brought frer last month as i knew it would give off a line and it did :/

Yeah I don't trust frer at all, they aren't reliable like they used to be. So many ladies getting faint lines on them that come to nothing and I don't believe they are all chemicals, some seem to be false lines (like you can just see the test line), evaps. I get lines on them constantly and other tests are pure bfn.
Then the dye varies too, someone posted 2 pics a while back, same box, same pee, 2 very different looking tests. So may not show progression accurately either.
Best thing is to use a couple of different brands to confirm. (Or don't test early lol)
I do hope that these faint lines turn into blazing bfp's though!! X

I read on the frer box that some lines may not be because of pregnancy because it picks up such small amounts of hcg. At least they’re saying it! The only frer lines that I put down to chemicals are the ones that get darker before af or disappearing

I read on the frer box that some lines may not be because of pregnancy because it picks up such small amounts of hcg. At least they’re saying it! The only frer lines that I put down to chemicals are the ones that get darker before af or disappearing

I think thats a good way to gauge when to call a chemical. I definitely dont feel like i can call all mine chemicals just because of how crappy frer have been and lines a few months were only on frer and never progressed much. That and only 2 or 3 days of lines doesnt feel real. But some that got my hopes up i counted as i really felt stung/they looked more than indents. I hate that we cant trust the expensive tests anymore :(

Ultrasound today seemed to go well, wont know the results until my apt on the 12th oct in the evening... after getting blood test it was the first apt i could get with my husband home.

I hate FRER but theres few other tests that seem to give a clear result on a decent sized screen so I always go back to them. I agree that some really faint lines on them are nothing to do with pregnancy but last month my lines did progress over 3 days so I am calling that a chemical. I wish I could just test day AF was due and then I wouldnt have the stress and heartache of these faint lines!

I agree ladies, the 2 chemicals I've had this year progressed on the frer and showed good lines and then I started bleeding, plus they also showed on 2 other brands.
It's so disappointing that we can't enjoy squinting and know that if we see a line then it really is a line!!

@Bloblo great to see your lines progressing :happydance:

@AlwaysTheAunt Hope the 12th comes around quickly and it's all good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->