***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Lucy3 that's so disappointing! But it doesn't mean you're out!

@FTale sorry about bfn

@sweetchut I see that too, good luck!

I am managing not to test, maybe because I have no idea what dpo I am, if at all. Just waiting for af (was supposed to be here today, but isn't that regular) and will see. I also stopped temping, it only makes me obsess and at this point it's useless. Plus with my daughter I had a massive temp and puls drop and was sure I was out, so it's just not helpful right now. I will test on Wednesday if af isn't here by then.

@FTale aww bummer about your bfn. I like your outlook of no matter how many tests you do won’t make you pregnant. That’s a good way to look at it. Praying for a little beanie implanting now for you

@sweetchut can see it! When will you test again?

@Nima very impressed you’re not testing yet! Your chart was a tricky one, hope you get a little surprise pink line on Wednesday

It’s 7dpo for me and I did a FMU and maybe the faintest of frer lines which we all know doesn’t mean much. Got a big temp jump this morning but also had that at 7dpo last cycle and that didn’t mean anything. So yep, not a lot to report. Think I’ll do another frer tonight, because, we’ll science and all!

So I just did a test - saw a decent second line and got all excited and sent my sister a pic of it. Then I realised it was an opk :headspin: oh boy. Lol
Lol I did this last year!!! Got so excited too.

for me AF arrived this morning! 2-3 days early so I’m surprised, a 26 day cycle which is short for me. Lots of cramps today too. Hopefully those go away! We will see what the next month brings!

@sweetchut oh i easily see that! Fingers crossed it darkens into a nice bfp!

Oh no @Lucy3 thats so disappointing! I have seen someone do that when googling disappearing lines.

Can someone talk some sense into me? Testing night of 7dpo expecting to see a lovely pink line..now feel out as I didn’t. That’s crazy isn’t it? ](*,)

Came back to my test and maybe there is something? I actually think the pic is picking it up better than real life though.

D17E821F-CBE5-419E-A6AB-3107DB87D486.jpeg 8B0BCA88-4E95-4EB5-99A8-1CE856719C26.jpeg

@Lucy3 it's soooo early! I appreciate your devotion to science but it's still very very early! Baby might be implanting right now.
I see what you mean, but Frer lines are so confusing, I don't know what to think...

Just got my blood work results and my hcg level is 41. Is this a good level for 3 weeks?? Sorry, I’m just still so worried!! Thanks everyone. <3
I know I am repeating what someone else said, but it is all about the doubling. Not necessarily the starting point. I think it sounds great! Congradulations!

Hmm cd3 for me and spotting this morning then nothing at all since lunch? So a 2 day af? So weird! So glad i have that drs apt tuesday now. Anyone else have shorter cycles since having their first (or subsequent) baby? I used to have 7 day periods, after my daughter theyve been 3-5 days only with spottinf usually the last couple. Makes me feel something isn't right.
I have often cycles where it is one or two days AF and sometimes super light. I think it can be normal. xxx

Congratulations to those who have got a bfp. Sorry I haven't been around, work has been so stressful :(

I'm coming in to my fertile window so FX
Oh fertile window! Good luck catching that egg!

Well, my eggo is not preggo. I whipped out my Osom and it was a quirky bfn but negative none the less. I am not testing again till late. Will keep taking p pills until 12 or 14 dpo. Then test one more time.

Trying hard not to go into a testing frenzy. No test is gonna make me preggo.

Hope you are doing well. Anymore more testing? Hugs

Have a Happy Sunday all
:dust:
So sorry :hugs:

Well ladies… time to start the “do I see something?” posts. I hate this stage because I always feel crazy. And I’ve been fooled by evaps on FRER before. View attachment 1102287
I see what you are seeing. Did you retest?

I think today is o day for me, so all good here. Will try to wait until 29th (10dpo) to test, but I have so many tests I not making any promises :oops:
Good Luck catching that egg!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the hear about some of these disappearing lines. Womp!

I'm CD24 and 7DPO - the tww is shockingly going by pretty quickly for me this cycle. I said I'd starting testing at 8DPO which is tomorrow but I'm feeling pretty calm so maybe I'll even wait until 9DPO, no promises but we'll see.

@Nima I hope AF stays away. :) Good Luck!
@Lucy3 I see those lines. Frer have been disasterous for me and many others. So I would put more stock in the line we saw before along wiht the IC's.
I am really crossing all my fingers for you! I think it may be the start of something. Your implantation theory is also interesting!! Curious to see if it bodes true for you!

AFM 2 or 3 DPO. Should be testing Monday the 27th.
Got 3 good BD sessions in this fertile window. Hoping Cycle 13 is the lucky one!

I did retest and got more of the same. Chalking this up to an evap and feeling disappointed.430A3BDA-E193-4E0A-914C-AA594227352C.jpeg

5E8F3B3D-0554-4782-92C0-EB5111F27C3D.jpeg

Hi ladies! So, I'm 10dpo/10 days post IUI and I'm feeling pretty down about this cycle because I've been having a lot of strong period-like cramps and stomach upset for the last 5 days. I am also on progesterone supplements, so I'm trying not to look into anything but I'm definitely feeling a little discouraged. I'm refusing to take a pregnancy test this month because I can't stand the disappointment that I've felt in previous cycles, but I'll be going in for my HCG beta test on Thursday.

Hi ladies! So, I'm 10dpo/10 days post IUI and I'm feeling pretty down about this cycle because I've been having a lot of strong period-like cramps and stomach upset for the last 5 days. I am also on progesterone supplements, so I'm trying not to look into anything but I'm definitely feeling a little discouraged. I'm refusing to take a pregnancy test this month because I can't stand the disappointment that I've felt in previous cycles, but I'll be going in for my HCG beta test on Thursday.
Keep your head up! Crossing everything for you! I get some pretty intense cramps in early pregnancy that feel like my period is coming.

Not much to report. CD2 and feeling totally exhausted and drained. Hopefully it's just AF taking it out of me as I feel like I've slept well, but I've been stressed and going through it with hubby lately so I think I'm emotionally drained for sure. There's also so much going on currently with covid and an election here in Canada...so much chatter and external anxieties too. I feel like I need a month long holiday lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->