****October Testing Thread**** Pumpkin BFP Patch

Royally peeved.. did a digi and it came up with an error. These tests are expensive #-o

Test just taken, it’s the last one I have in the house and not buying anymore..
The line seems so much darker irl but not sure if the camera has picked it up.

2A3EAF10-FDCA-4A13-9FBA-5E32652F4036.png

Evening ladies, Iv decided to take a break from ttc.. won’t be testing again unless I end up late.. a very close friend took his life today and it’s knocked me for six.. I’ll pop on to support you all but my journey is on hold for a while x

Hey ladies long time no posting! So me and hubby have a consult with CNY December 27th for IVF, we are super nervous and have no idea what to expect. This is why I haven’t posted anything in a while, just waiting now.

That's great, fingers crossed for you! :)

Evening ladies, Iv decided to take a break from ttc.. won’t be testing again unless I end up late.. a very close friend took his life today and it’s knocked me for six.. I’ll pop on to support you all but my journey is on hold for a while x

:hugs:

Well af started in the middle of the night. I won’t try to get the clomid. I was doing research last night and in a few over the counter fertility boosters, I see they have black Cohash and inositol. So I’m going to add those to my vitamin regimen.. I also need to get more ovulating test… I have a stash of pregnancy test waiting. So here’s to being hopeful =)

@Mummy23beauts im so sorry to hear that, how awful. Sending you so much love and strength

@PinkCupcakes welcome back! Looking forward to hearing about your IVF appointment when it comes around

@realbeauty86 love that you have some pregnancy tests waiting to go!

did an 8dpo FMU. Ff has me at 7 but I think 8. Anyway, the little line is still there, hard to get a good pic of it tho

C5B0FFD4-0324-4FF6-960C-1555CBCC182D.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts I had to look hard but I see that line,crazy!! FX it gets darker

Sorry…. Didn’t see your whole post till now. That is so hard to bare.…:-( Hugs. Many prayers for healing.

Last edited:
@Mummy23beauts that is awful, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how you are feeling just now. Thinking of you and everyone close to your friend xxx

Hello ladies! Good luck to you all this month.
A little update about me: we have our fertility appointment next week! Monday 25th
Also, we keep trying the traditional way just in case (my husband was diagnosed with moderate/severe oligospermia) , and I will be testing around October 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->