Hair removal cream/mucus plug

Sun_Rain_5

Reaction score
I have lost a little mucus plug after my sweep yesterday.

I need to get rid of my pubic hair as I'm due to be induced on Thursday. I had planned on doing this on Tuesday but I'm now worried that labour might start early.

Can I use hair removal cream after losing a little mucus plug? My waters are still intact.

I decided that it was only such a small blob of mucus plug or possibly increased discharge (popped a photo). All the hair is gone now and I'm happy to get it over with. Reaching down there was awful though lol

20210808_142241.jpg

I now have a chemical burn on the side of my vagina/thigh. I guess putting the cream over irritated skin wasn't the best idea. Tips to help it heal before my induction in a few days?

Oh no outch. I've had a chemical burn from doing the same thing. Wasn't pregnant but my gosh the pain.
Not really sure what u can put on it hon. Hope someone else can help.

Good luck with the induction on Thursday. I'm hoping to be booked in at 37 weeks for mine.
Hope it all goes well.

As for downstairs we'll that will just have to stay hairy I can't get a razor down there can't see over the huge bump haha.
To scared to use the cream incase it burns me again.
Hope u manage to find a way to soothe it.

Ouch! I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

My friend experienced the same burning discomfort during her first pregnancy. She couldn't shave her bikini area on her own. After giving birth, she decided to have her bikini area lasered. She was advised to go to Laser Hair Removal For All Skin Types - West London - Beaulaser Clinic. She said later that there was a slightly warm feeling in the area because there were many nerve endings there. It is more than tolerable. But the next pregnancy did not make her uncomfortable. Boots Infected Eyes 1% helped her when she had a chemical burn during her first pregnancy to prevent the wound surface from being infected with pathogenic infections and to speed up tissue healing.

Last edited:
Ouch !
Try some aleo Vera , the kind you get for sunburn . Hope it clears soon !

First of all, congratulations on weight loss. It is a real achievement and a big step towards better health. I am almost certain that your hair has started to fall out due to the changes that have taken place in the body with the weight loss. When our body goes through sudden, unnatural changes, stressors appear that expose us to various diseases, problems, or lack of vitamins. You now need to follow a treatment with vitamins that strengthen your body, and hair follicles. If you notice that the hairs thicken on your hands and feet, you can use an ipl hair removal device for several months.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->