Getting To Know You ...getting to know all about yoooooou

Hey there! I’m new here, my SO and I are hoping to ttc soon. It’ll be his first my third. My daughter is 11 and son is turning 9 next month.

Name: Cheryl
Relationship status: common law

How long until TTC: end of spring 2018
Reasons for WTT: timing, ready to ttc, don’t want a Christmas baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: get into better shape
How many children would you like: have 2 would like 1-2 more

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? We’d both like a boy
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out gender
Any names you like? Few in mind. Rather keep private.

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but being a mum is something that is particularly close to my heart and we may not end up being able to have children as I have had lots of cancer treatment. I'm so glad theres a space here for waiting to try and trying to conceive for likeminded people :)

Name: Em
Relationship status: Married for 2 years and 7 months

How long until TTC: Roughly a year to go, or longer.
Reasons for WTT: Husband wants to wait until he is in training to be an officer in the army. I have to wait a while anyway as I finished chemotherapy 5 months ago so my body and life has to recover. I would also like to be in my job for a while so I'll be eligible for maternity pay.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Not me in particular but my husband wants to be in his training/completed training when we do.
How many children would you like: 1 would be amazing, 2 even better but 3 tops it I think

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? No, boy or girl would be a miracle! besides, you can't predict their personalities.
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
I would like to find out but I think my husband would like to wait.
Any names you like?
So many!
Rose/Rose-anne
Lilly (but this has been taken in our family lol)
Grace
Isaac
Noah
Marie
Penelope
Catherine.....

Guess I'd find girls easier to name, going by that list

Name:Andrea
Relationship status: have an amazing boyfriend and hinting for bling.

How long until TTC: 8 months
Reasons for WTT: relationship we haven't been together that long but when you know you know. I also have to sort out my doctors transfer to care more locally and get a plan with my consultant on TTC and pregnancy with fibromygia.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Sort doctors out I'm still with my doctors in Wales so need to move that to Liverpool and get back on track fitness wise.
How many children would you like:
3 all dependent on how I cope with my condition while pregnant and once little one is here.
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?no preference but I think we will have girls.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Haven't decided yet
Any names you like? Evelyn

Name: Emma Woods
Relationship status: Married

How long until TTC: 2020
Reasons for WTT: Career
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Stability in my career
How many children would you like: 2

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? A girl. Because we already have a boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Yellow it is!
Any names you like? Elia

Hi, new here.

Name: Bree

How long until TTC: 11 Months, TTC MAY 2019
Reasons for WTT: Had surgery recently and waiting for 12 months post op to be considered safe to carry a pregnancy.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Save some money, lose a few extra lbs for both hubby and I.
How many children would you like: I say 5, Hubby says 4. Will see what happens after the first 3.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Nope
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Finding out!
Any names you like?
Suzie
Rose
Penelope
Samuel
Sawyer
Owen
Eloise
Aubrey

Name: Brandy
Relationship status: Technically single cuz my son's father has never officially asked me to be his GF. We don't live together, but we spend all our time together when he's not at work. I refer to him on these forums as BD (Baby Daddy)

How long until TTC: Hopefully only a month or so.
Reasons for WTT: We don't live together yet. I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse with my mom. As much as she loves my son, she doesn't want me to get pregnant again so soon. BD only has 1 bedroom condo, so there's not enough room for 2 adults and 2 LOs. He also didn't want any kids, but he's really embraced being a dad. He says he'd be ok with just one, but he accepts that I definitely want at least 2 more.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Find out how big of a mortgage we'd be approved for, find a larger place to live, find me a job that pays better... before I take 18 months of mat leave. lol
How many children would you like: At least 3, ideally 4.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? It would be nice for my son to have a brother to grow up with, but I want a girl sooooo bad.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Find out the gender. I tried to stay team yellow, but I couldn't go that long without knowing. lol
Any names you like? Boy - Matthew Werner Christopher, Auston and (Wil)Liam are runners up. Girl - Emma Lynn Morgan, (Autumn, Marie, Mae, Katherine, Isabella, Charlotte in any configuration for first and middle names, BD once said he liked the name Winter, but has since recanted that statement, lol)

Name:Layla
Relationship status: Married for 16 months

How long until TTC: ~6 months
Reasons for WTT: We want a little more time with just us and to get a bit more established professionally.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get back into shape, finish moving in
when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? preferably one of each
Finding out the gender or team yellow? There's no way I would be able to stand the suspense of waiting
Any names you like? We have a few ideas

Don't know if we have one of these yet (apologies if we do!) but thought it could be fun :)

Feel free to answer as much, as as little as you like!

Name:

How long until TTC:
Reasons for WTT:
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC:

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference?
Finding out the gender or team yellow?
Any names you like?
Yah great thoughts!
Absolutely agree1

:hugs:

Name: Claire

How long until TTC: I am on my last birth control pack! Will be off mid July.
Reasons for WTT: Son is 4 and will be in elementary school by the time of the second child. My husband and I are finally ready and work is in a good place
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Start reducing so much stress at work. Reduce alcohol consumption. Start relaxing! :wacko:
How many children would you like: 2 for now (may want to adopt later in life)

Do you have a gender preference? GIRL!!! :pink:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Want to find out gender
Any names you like? Audrey Ruth

:dust:

Name: Mary
Relationship status: in a Relationship

How long until TTC: 6months
Reasons for WTT: Ive just had an operation giving my body time to heal
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: to know my cycle and get my body pregnancy ready
How many children would you like: I want 4 in total but have 1 already

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? id like another boy and my partner wants a girl
Finding out the gender or team yellow? will be finding out
Any names you like? Arya, Trinity for a girl and Roman or maximus for a boy

Name: Cara

How long until TTC: October/November 2018
Reasons for WTT: Just got my IUD taken out after 3+ years. Initially got it out because of just realizing how different I'd become emotionally and physically after having it in and it was affecting my relationship. When my hubby and I sat down and talked about it we thought about how nice it would be to try for #2 since our DD is 3 1/2. When I got my IUD out I got about 4 months worth of pills and we hope that by the time those are out I will have a job, have insurance, and can get a checkup to discuss trying to conceive again.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Get a job, insurance, and visit a doctor about my body and the process of TTC again
How many children would you like: 2 is probably going to be it for us since DH has 3 other children as well. Though I am kind of hoping for twins since they run in both our families. But basically, this is probably going to be the last baby/babies I have.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? So far all our children have been girls, it'd be nice to have a little boy.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I'm actually very interested in not knowing the gender but my hubby wants to know.
Any names you like? Nothing particular.

How long until TTC: 2 years
Reasons for WTT: My partner and I are waiting to try until we both are more secure in our finances and home to give our little one the best start possible (*Date subject to change :hugs:)
How many children would you like: We can't wait to have our first, and then 2-3 more for us!

When pg...

Do you have a gender preference: I would like a boy first, and then my girls! We also have a high chance of twins!
Finding out the gender or team yellow: Unsure!
Any names you like: Aurora, Jade, Milo, Cedar and for twins Willa and Ollie after my grandparents. My first born must carry on the Lawrence middle name tradition from my side as well.

Hi all!

Very new here so thought this would be fun to do :)

Name: Chloe
Relationship status: Living with my incredible boyfriend (we plan to marry after baby #1)

How long until TTC: We'll be TTC sometime in 2019 but not sure exactly when yet!
Reasons for WTT: BF isn't 100% ready yet (but almost there!). He's also applying for jobs atm since finishing his degree
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: We'd like to get a bit more savings behind us, treat my suspected endo and potentially find somewhere a bit cheaper to rent!
How many children would you like: He would like 2 but I'm holding out for 3!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Would love to have a boy first but not really fussed!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Definitely finding out - we love to plan :laugh2:
Any names you like? For a girl - Isla or Luna. No idea for boy names!

Name: Lilian
Relationship status: Living with my boyfriend of 2 years, good chance of getting engaged soon :winkwink:

How long until TTC:
Hopefully Fall/Winter 2019 or early 2020 - but if it were up to me, RIGHT NOW cos the urge of wanting to be a mother has been overtaking me literally since the day I turned 26!
Reasons for WTT: We still live in an apartment that is less than ideal for starting a family. We would prefer having a house with garden in which we can start our family!
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Getting a house, saving up some more money, maybe do some more traveling, and get a better position at my job in order to earn more money!
How many children would you like: Boyfriend says 2-3, but I am pretty sure I want 4! I come from a family of 7 kids so that might be why!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Dont really mind either way, but if I could choose, I would probably have a boy first :) and altogether 2 boys and 2 girls!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? FINDING OUT! Plus Gender Reveal Party & all that jazz!
Any names you like? I already know that I want to name my first daughter Sophia, and for our first boy we like the name Rafael!

Name: Call me booda on here ;)
Relationship status: Living together

How long until TTC: 3 months! (November)
Reasons for WTT: waiting on clearance from surgeon as previously had multiple pelvic fractures and torn femoral artery, double ventral hernia repair with mesh, man-thing wants to get contracted hours job instead of his zero hour contract with variable inconsistent hours - or save up enough so we have a pot to all back on if need be.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: See surgeons about pregnancy risk - plenty articles saying that mesh or previous fractures cause no significant problems other than a bit of extra pain which i can live with but i'd rather check.
How many children would you like: have 1 already, will see how this one goes!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? nope.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? finding out, i like to be prepared!
Any names you like? i can't think of any off-hand...

Relationship status: living together, been together for 9 years.

How long until TTC: August 2019.
Reasons for WTT: lose weight, saving money, eat healthier, take care of minor heath issues first.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: to lose 10kg, to have better habits and routines, getting used to my new really demanding job...
How many children would you like: 3-4. Boyfriend says 2-5. The ideal for me would be 2-3 bio kids, 1-2 adopted.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I'd love girls to be honest.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Haven't decided yet.
Any names you like? A lot: Elisa, Lía, Félix, Martin.

Name: Sam
Relationship status: Engaged/LDR

How long until TTC: Till November, then if we are unsuccessful in TTC in November, an undetermined amount of time.
Reasons for WTT: Unfortunate circumstances of being in a Long Distance Relationship (LDR) I have to wait till I can see him to try.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing weight. I think being almost 300 pounds, that's probably having a big reason on why we are unsuccessful in TTC Thus far. (Have been trying for 13 months on and off)
How many children would you like: A minimum of 3, but would like 5 or 6, also not opposed to not all of them being biological. (I would love to adopt) Once I have one of my own, I might also surrogate for my two gay best friends.

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Not really
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Gender reveal party!
Any names you like?
Yep for a little cupcake *Girl*: Harmony Aurora or Elizabeth Marie
For a little StudMuffin *Boy*: William Reginald or William Thomas

Name: hazel

How long until TTC: Till January 2019
Reasons for WTT: Baby only 4 months old. Ob advised a wait of 6 mths before ttc our last baby
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Losing the rest of this baby weight i have 22lbs gone. 21 to go.
How many children would like: 1 more. I currently have 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? Id love another girl.
Finding out the gender or team yellow? Team yellow all the way
Any names you like?
Darcy, reilly, harper
Hunter, arlo, regan

Name: Audrey
Relationship status: married to a wonderful man named Mark. :cloud9:

How long until TTC: We will start January 11, 2019
Reasons for WTT: We have a trip to Disney and Universal early January and I want to ride roller coasters! :angelnot:
Anything you want to accomplish while WTT, before TTC: Get our kitchen floor redone, and get my securities license for work.
How many children would you like: 2!

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I want a girl, hubs wants a boy :lol:
Finding out the gender or team yellow? DEFINITELY finding out!
Any names you like? Anthony Edward for a boy and too many girl names we like :cool:

Name:
Cassie
Relationship status: Single

How long until TTC: 3-5 years :cry:
Reasons for WTT: Not the right time financially or emotionally.
Anything you want to accomplish while in WTT, before TTC: Continue to stabilize my mental health and maybe even find a nice gal to settle down with.
How many children would you like: 3 or 4

when pg...

Do you have a gender preference? I have a girl, so I’d love to have a boy next. But twins run in my family so that’s what I’d really love!
Finding out the gender or team yellow? I never thought I would want to be team yellow when I had my first child. But next time around I think I would be, just because I’m not as fussed about getting gender specific items anymore.
Any names you like? Dean for a boy, Finleigh for a girl..

Now I’m all wistful! I haven’t posted in over 3 years but this is where I lurk when baby fever hits me hard !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->