General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Bad news guys, he says BnB does count. He said and I quote
“Yeah I would be upset cuz it is the greatest gift we could ever receive and a whole new chapter of our lives, so I want to be the first to know”

I was like “that’s a very sweet way of saying I have to suffer alone in my thoughts for two days”

ETA: catch me posting “I can neither confirm nor deny that I have had a positive test” :rofl:

Last edited:
Girl you crack me up. I’m surprised that he doesn’t think you are already pregnant lol. At least you know where he stands. Maybe we get the early line eye tests but when you get an undeniable one you tell him? Idk. But yeah def want to kick off that journey on the right path so we can wait. Just be sure to take pics of the early tests and save them for us for when you do post so we can pour over them hehe.

I’m just tired. It’s been a hard week. When it rains, it pours. My tax refund is delayed. I filed on 2/12. I have friends who filed 1-2 weeks later who got theirs already. I have after school intervention this month. This new ABA team is a hot mess express. I’m so tired from this up at 4 bs. Did I mention I have a yeast infection? Im praying it’s just a yi. My gyn said it sounds more yi than std, so if it’s not better in three days with otc meds then she wants me to come in to get checked again. Supposedly physicist got tested the day after (we jumped the gun in the dtd, long story) and it was clean. So if it is an std one of these boys lied to me. Aside from symptoms seeming more yi, not to be grotesque but dudes man juice was intensely acidic. So I could see how that could mess things up. I’m about to go to court cuz my ex won’t pay. My credit score is down 50 points! So I told my attorney I’m fine he can go to jail. I literally don’t even care anymore. But after this week things at work will be better. Wrapped up my eval cycle. Yay making it through another round. I’m so tired.

and the whale I sponsor had a calf this year. They just confirmed it’s a girl. I’m hoping it’s a sign that I’ll get my second child and it’ll be a girl one day. Cuz I only sponsor female whales with a firstborn sin that have a connection. This was a name connection. Anyway. Ranting

Dobs occasionally when I talk about what we’d do if I got pregnant a lot he’ll be like “you’re not already pregnant are you?” :rofl: I got ahead of it this time, when I asked about BnB I basically said “and no I’m not pregnant” at the end lol. Hopefully whenever I get my positive, whether it’s in a few days or a few years, I’ll have a vvvfl I can share with you guys and the first one isn’t just obvious haha, although on the other hand an obvious line means less time stressing like “is it an evap? Am I crazy?”
I’m currently waiting for the night sweats and acne to start because I always get those before AF. I get sore boobs too but that’s also a pregnancy symptom, I feel like night sweats and acne are less so (though maybe the acne). Also of course watching for spotting, I’ve started spotting as early as 9dpo but usually it’s the day before AF starts. I’m going a bit crazy but as of an hour ago I’m 7dpo so I need to rein myself in, it’s just way too early to test. My tests are all at home anyway so the earliest I could test is Friday and the earliest FMU would be Saturday. So I’m planning to wait for Saturday FMU which will be 10dpo. Just have to get through 3 more days.

Normally I do my taxes really early but this year I don’t remember actually getting my W-2 from my school for work study so I need to look into that. Sorry your refund is so delayed :( With how little I worked, I’m probably gonna get like $10 lol but years I worked a lot more and got a good couple hundred dollars were amazing.

I hope it’s just a yeast infection, that would be so shitty if one of those guys lied about being clean.

Yikes about your credit score and ex not paying up. Last I remember he had a really good job and could 100% afford to pay up, so yeah if he’s still refusing, jail it is. He’s been refusing to pay for years, it’s getting ridiculous.

That’s so sweet about the whale having a female calf! Hopefully it’s that sign for you <3

I’m sure there will be some squinters that we can fuss over then SO gets the real deal.

Things are better. Finally got a date for my refund and hopefully should post before my billing cycle is up. My refund is 3k lol so I was kinda counting on that money to show up. Hoping they’re quick with this next stimulus, which could also potentially get in before next billing cycle. Got my second vax today. Boss gave me good reviews for my eval cycle. I’m doing a 3 day treatment, but I was reading most women feel significant improvement after just a few hours. I’m still super itchy. So I’m getting increasingly worried there.

So I was naughty today...
I was going to chipotle to pick up my burrito and my pickup time was 4 pm. I got to the plaza a few minutes early and I saw a Walgreens and I have no impulse control so I bought a 2 pack of FRERs. I’m not gonna use one today cuz I’m only 7dpo but I might tomorrow morning lol. I told myself I wasn’t gonna test before the weekend because my cheapies are at home, but again, no impulse control. Most likely it’ll be negative even if I am pregnant cuz 8dpo is so early, I’ll likely skip 9dpo because I’ll be getting back from clinical that morning. We’ll see. But hey, if I get a squinter you guys will get to see it right away lol.

Girl don’t break the frer seal!!! Once you start buying/using them, it’s all downhill from there! You promised me that you’re not going to be like me and go down the rabbit hole of spending money on tests lol

I knowwww I know, I’m not, I just am learning the lesson that I need to have cheapies in both locations so I don’t go buy a FRER. I would’ve bought cheaper ones but Walgreens didn’t have super cheap ones like Walmart does. I only have 9 cheapies left (and they’re all at home) so eventually I’m going to have to buy more, but at least they have a good unit price, unlike FRER.

Dobby might be BV instead of yeast infection maybe?? Glad other things seem to be going better.

Shae sorry he thinks bnb counts. Also, I'd save using frer when you are actually ttc! So expensive to use regularly and it can be hard not to test once you get started. No guilt about going through ICs and much more cost effective.

Flueks oh I know, I’m not exclusively using them, I just got impatient and I don’t have any tests here and there wasn’t time to order them lol. I’m going to order more cheapies soon so I don’t get tempted to buy any more FRERs cuz they’re so expensive.

My vax reaction is mimicking pregnancy symptoms and like my logic brain knows I’m not pregnant but my paranoid brain is like girl maybe you need to test lol. I have a headache, I’m exhausted, my lower back hurts, I’m starving, I’m nauseated. And I know it’s my vax cuz it didn’t start until like 6 hours after I got it. But the anxiety is real

eta officially worked myself into a tizzy so ordered some wondfo to keep handy. I trust my bcp but I’ll feel better if I test

Last edited:
Dobs my vaccines gave me awful headaches the same day I got them. But ofc I totally understand that anxiety, considering if I breathe wrong I’m like “am I pregnant?” Lol

I was bad and took a test even though I’m only 8dpo, looks pretty darn BFN of course. The FRER had another one of those clear indents in the plastic covering ugh
BB106EDF-AE48-456E-940D-A143A8340867.jpeg

Shae don’t be using frers at 8dpo!!!!!!! Lol ily I do see that indent but more a reason not to use them early. Seems like they’re driving ladies mad lately

but birds of a feather I did a curbside frer cuz who has time to wait until Tom plus I got $8 to spend. I’d rather take a frer than buy that burrito I was thinking about :rofl: trying to get a hold but I keep having to pee. Probably not testing tonight I can’t hold it. And when I go it’s a ton and clear as water lol

Also I’m so dying over here. My mom convinced my brother to drive her to the coliseum to get her vax (she hates driving and it’s like 45m one way from her house). On the way there, she is like you should just ask nicely if you can get vaccinated. So my brother, totally out of character, asks. And they were like usually we only do this at the end of the day but sure. So he got his first dose of pfizer :rofl: I’m like talk about good karma for doing a good deed for your parent

Last edited:
They asked him how he qualifies and he says I babysit my sister’s kid. And my mom is like shouting from the back seat HE BABYSITS HER AUTISTIC CHILD WE HAVE PROOF :rofl:

Shae yes the frer indent is really bad. I don't think it was ever that bad for me before. I may have also used one at 8dpo with dd3. I had this crazy intuition that I was pregnant like hours after we dtd. I know it's insane and defies all logic but I just knew. I didn't get my very faint bfp until 9dpo.

Dobby oh man I'm anxious for your frer! That is a tough call... frer or a burrito. Oh and that's awesome your bro was able to get the vaccine.

AFM E and S both have their check up tomorrow. Curious to see what E is weighing now. I took my baby scale apart to make room for my work computer and also felt like I needed to step back from my ocd of weighing her daily or close to it.

Pumping is going well, other than I just dread it. It doesn't hurt or anything like that, just don't like taking the time to do it. I'm making exactly what she eats and I pump some on weekends too so I get milk to put in the freezer too. I actually had 200oz saved when I went back. Not a huge stash but don't want a massive oversupply either. So as long as I don't get too lazy with pumping, I think I'll finally reach my goal of not using formula. However, if I do want to supplement some to slack of on pumping I will cause I am not opposed to formula. I got soo sick of pumping around 10 months with S.

DH is actually going to stay at his weekday job through 4/1. The head guy and HR rep asked if he could stay until then. He gave them stipulations that he won't start until 6 p.m. but still leave at 130 a.m. so I can rest more. He also will leave at 10 p.m. on Fridays. So I was okay with that.

I'm the admin on call for this week. I had a few calls yesterday but nothing really tough. One of my nephews came into our place. I assumed his parents knew but they did not and it coincided with getting 3 back to back calls. Once I took care of the calls I went to take him home just cause I can't watch 4 kids age 5 and under while dealing with work. However his stepmom actually came in before I got out with him. Not sure if they were mad I didn't let them know sooner but geez, I'm working and have time limits to respond and I assumed they saw him come into our place. Not going to fault for not seeing him come in because I know things happen but they could have easily text me.

I can't recall if I mentioned but our home is most likely at the dealer's lot. We are supposed to walk through it and close in a week. Still have work to do on the land though so we aren't ready yet to get moved in. FIL is going to help out with some things so that's nice.

Anyways going to pump and then enjoy a small glass of wine so it's "out" before she wakes me up. Oh and I think she's through the 4 month sleep regression, yay!

Oh Fluek I’m glad that you took apart the scale. Definitely update us! Hope it’s all good news. And yay for the pumping going well! That’s really awesome! Just to be clear, she lost track of her kid and got mad at you? Am I reading this correctly? Fxed things keep moving forward with the home! Enjoy that wine!

managed a two hour hold and it was concentrated enough. Definitely negative. But wow! That indent in person is nuts! Luckily I know enough to only trust pink but wow!

Oh and FINALLY don’t feel like burning my lady bits. So definitely looking like the otc yi meds are working

AEE7B7DB-20E5-4D24-BBDD-6F8BD44E4548.jpeg

Last edited:
Dobby yeah, I should have awhile ago but glad it's done. I can't say 100% they are mad at me (SIL and stepMIL) but I kinda felt like they were upset. Sometimes I can overanalyze things though. StepMIL texted some an it got brought up, talking about how worried they were when they couldn't find him and thoughtour door was locked. I told her I was sorry it had worried them and there was no reply....

Yay for negative frer and lady buts feeling better. I know the 1st YI I had it took about 2 or 3 days to quit bothering me. The 1st dose burned like absolute hell, I was so scared to do the 2nd one lol but it wasn't nearly as bad. YI definitely suck, glad I'm not prone to them.

Alright back to bed

Dogs glad your brother got the vaccine and that your test was negative!

Flueks sorry pumping sucks but I’m glad it’s going well otherwise. Hopefully the next few weeks fly by for your DH’s job.

My cervix feels a little softer last I checked, it’s never soft soft literally ever, it’s just hard or harder, but it feels less hard lol. Hoping it’s a good sign but might be nothing.

Aw Flueks well I hope they aren't mad. And if they are, then boo! I mean like yeah I get it. That's super scary, but also... not your fault. You were working! Things happen. Big hugs. And you may have mentioned it, but I have the worst memory. So exciting!

Shae lol good sign like for being pregnant or not? Lol. I'm inferring good sign for pregnancy because it's never happened and you've never been pregnant, but I don't want to assume.

Thanks! I was low key flipping out when I saw the white line. I'm really not trying to have either of these dudes' baby. I think Physicist could be a good dad if he got over his childhood trauma, but that s* runs deeeeeeeeeeeeeep lol. Damage attracts damage. And this is why I date a-holes. The more he tells me about his messed up family dynamic, the more I just want to cuddle and fix him. Most people would RuN aWaY.

I was a little sad though. Just because it's a reminder that I have no real long term prospects and I do really want a second child, a little girl. I have faith and I trust that my life will be rewarding and fulfilling and there's a plan, but aiya.

Bright side, just a few weeks until spring break. I'm taking a solo trip to my parents' beach townhouse in San Diego. Going to sleep in, take my morning walk on the beach, go to a different winery for lunch every day, and eat out every night. I'm trying to be extra good this month so I can just go ham that 5 days hahahahahahaha

Dobs you inferred correctly lol.
Re: trauma and running away, I feel that. SO definitely has some stuff that would make a lot of people run for the hills lol but it’s not family trauma, so I’m not worried about him being a dad, I know he’ll be great.
I hope one day you get your little girl, however it happens. Were you thinking of sperm donation and sorting for sex?
Your spring break vacay sounds awesome! My college canceled spring break cuz of COVID, we got an extra week of winter break instead.

AFM I think my cervix feels slightly more open and back to pretty firm :/ I also got all sweaty napping today, I mean I was in a lot of clothes and I normally sleep naked but still, I’m counting it as night sweats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->